I'll Protect You

Pet Love

 

You leaned against the door and slid onto the floor as your knees were too weak to support you. Tears were endlessly falling down your cheeks while you tried to muffle your cries. Your heart ached so badly that you wished you could just disappear in the world.

Suddenly, your phone rang, "Yeo-yeoboseyo?" you quickly took a deep breath trying to calm yourself.

"~~~~~~~ -ah? Are your crying?! What happen?!" Junsu's voice immediately changed into a worry tone.

"No-nothing," you lied.

"Don't you dare lie to me ~~~~~~~ because I'm not going to believe that!" he unintentionally raised his voice because of his uneasiness.

You were too shocked when you heard him scolding you, "Oppa..."

"Sorry," he sighed, "I was just too worried just now. Can you tell me what happened?"

"I'm moving back to my own apartment tomorrow."

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning then," Junsu said seriously, * I'm not letting you go anymore. This time, I will be the one who protect you. *

"Komawo oppa," you whispered.

 

Meanwhile, Jaejoong was tossing and turning all night. His mind was all occupied by you.

* Aish, why am I always thinking about her? I better talk to her in the morning and get things straight, * he ruffled his hair and covered himself under the blanket. But whenever he closed his eyes, the image of you immediately flooded his mind.

"AISH!!"

 

The morning had come and you were packing up the last few things. Your dog Bobo was just looking at you in confusion.

"Oh come on, Bobo, don't look at me like that! It's better if we move back!" you frustratedly crossed your arms while Bobo was sitting like a statue as if protesting not to leave.

"It's not like you don't get to play with Vick," you sighed, * Just that I don't get to hang out with his owner. *

You got a call from Junsu telling you that he had arrived. You took out your luggage and went to the door. Just when you were about to open it, you heard a familiar voice calling from your back.

"What are you doing?"

You took a deep breath and held your urge to run back to him. "I'm leaving," you continued to open the door and saw Junsu.

"Wait, I still have things that are not sorted out with you yet," Jaejoong didn't know why, but he was desperately trying to keep you to stay by his side.

"~~~~~~~ -ah, is everything fine?" Junsu said, making Jaejoong suddenly aware of his presence.

Jaejoong's heart cringed for some reason, * Why? At first I thought they were together and I'm okay with it. Now I suddenly feel so weird. * he didn't understand his heart now.

You nodded to Junsu, acknowledging him, and turned back to Jaejoong.

"Thank you for everything, Jaejoong -sshi, I mean it," you sadly smiled and looked at him for the last time, then you left.

 

Inside Junsu's car, you kept your silence all the way. Junsu cautiously took a few glances of you but you gave no reactions. Finally, he parked his car in front of your apartment and turned to look at you, "Gwenchana?"

Hearing that, all the emotions that you had bottled up exploded. You bursted into tears immediately, "Actually, I'm not okay!"

Junsu hugged you in his arms and rocked you back and forth, trying to calm you down while you clenched tightly onto his shirt and cried your heart out.

A few minutes later, you finally calmed down. Junsu gently your hair and whispered to you, "Feeling better now?"

You nodded, "Sorry, I must have ruined your shirt now," you blushed in embarrassment.

Junsu chuckled at your shyness and patted your head.

"Don't stare at me. I must look ugly right now," you joked.

"No, in fact, you are nothing close to ugly," Junsu said sincerely.

You sighed, "Komawo."

Junsu brushed your bangs away and curled it behind your ear. He looked into your eyes while cupping your face, "From now on, I'll protect you," he promised.

"Thank you oppa, really, thank you," you hugged his waist, taking him by surprise, "Thanks for always by my side."

* Does that mean you are moving on now? * he gently sighed as he lightly patted your back.

As if answering his thoughts, you suddenly said, "I think it's time to move on. I should just forget about him."

"I'll help you to do everything for your happiness," Junsu said in a serious tone.

For the first time in recent days, you finally smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment!!