Movie Night!

Pet Love

It hurt Jaejoong to hear your heartbreaking cry, * It's my fault too. Maybe she doesn't want to see me right now, * he sighed and went back to his room.

 

The next morning, Jaejoong woke up extra early to make a full breakfast for both of you. He was just setting down the food when you walked out from your room.

His eyes lit up, "~~~~~~~ -sshi, good morning," and was about to pull you towards the dining table.

But you simply mumbled, "Morning, Jaejoong -sshi, I'll be leaving now," without even looking at him.

His smile faltered, * But I've made breakfast for you, * sighing, he went back sulking in his chair.

You went out and aimlessly wondered around. It was still early so there weren't many stores that were opened, but you didn't want to be in the same room with Jaejoong, * It's easier to forget him if I don't see him all the time, * you sighed. Finally, you walked into a small cafe and bought yourself some breakfast.

You sat at the corner, drinking your coffee while your mind unconsciously brought back the memories of you and Jaejoong.

* I thought he likes me too. Have I mistaken his signs? * you let out a sigh as a small teardrop escaped and slipped down to your cheek.

"~~~~~~~ -sshi," you instantly looked up and quickly wiped your tears away.

"Oh, Junsu -sshi," you moved away a bit and gestured him to sit down.

"What are you doing here early in the morning?" Junsu raised an eyebrow.

"Breakfast," you shrugged.

Junsu sighed. He knew that you were just trying to avoid Jaejoong. But he didn't want to bring that up, afraid that it might upset you again.

"~~~~~~~ -sshi, are you free tonight?" he suddenly changed the topic.

"Huh? Oh, hmm, I think so," you answered confusedly.

"I've got two tickets for tonight's premiere. So, do you want to be my date tonight?" he hopefully asked.

"Sure," you giggled.

"Dress nice, araso?" Junsu lightly ruffled your hair.

"Yah, my hair!" you pushed away his hand and laughed.

"I'll pick you up at 7 tonight," he said before leaving for work. You simply nodded.

 

Jaejoong's door was suddenly barged open, "OPPAAAAA!!!!"

* Aish, not again, * Jaejoong covered his face with his palm, "What are you doing here Jessica?! Junsu! How many times do I have to tell you not to let her in!" he shouted.

"Junsu -sshi is not here," she pointed outside at Junsu's desk, "Anyway, oppa~, there's a movie premiere tonight~. Let's go there~" she said her sentences in an unnecessarily long way, "Please please please~"

Jaejoong sighed, "I'm busy. Go find your friend."

Jessica pouted, "But I want to go with you! I'm your fiancé!" she fake-cried.

"I-AM-NOT! Which part of it do you not understand?!" Jaejoong glared at her.

"You don't have a girlfriend anyway," she mumbled.

"That's because you are messing it up," he tiredly sighed.

"Then why don't you give me a try? Just go with me please~" she begged.

"Look, I don't love you and you don't love me. So just go and find someone that will love you, araso?" * Gosh how could she be so stubborn? *

"How do you know it's not love? I've known you for all of my life!" she argued.

"Because we've known each other since we're in diapers, it makes me your big brother, not lover!" Jaejoong was beginning to get frustrated. Which part did she not understand?

"Please, just go out with me once! Just once and I won't bother you!" she would never give up once she had a goal.

Jaejoong sighed and finally agreed, "Just once. So that you know we can never be together."

 

You went back home and got yourself prepared. Lightly humming a random tune, you browsed through your closet to search for the most appropriate dress for tonight's occasion. You chose seriously since you didn't want to disgrace Junsu. Finally you decided to wear a champagne colored cocktail dress. You applied some light makeup and had your hair set.

* Perfect, * you looked at your image in the mirror for the last time. It's still 15 minutes before Junsu would come.

* Ding dong *

* It must be Junsu -sshi, * you thought as you ran to get the door, "Hi, Junsu -sshi."

Junsu was speechless. "You look.... stunning," he finally managed to say with his eyes wide.

You lightly blushed, "Come in! I'll just go and grab my purse. Be back at a sec," you went back to get your belongings.

"Just take your time," Junsu smiled back in daze, * Wow, she looks like an angel. *

A moment later, you came back, "I'm ready, Junsu -sshi."

"Let's go," he took out his arm and you held it. He led you to his car and drove off.

You waited for Junsu to park the car. Then you once again held his arm and walked into the theatre with him. Suddenly, you stared at your front and abruptly stopped. Junsu also glanced at the direction you were looking at.

"Jaejoong -sshi," you whispered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for being a bad author and didn't update soon :( Don't kill me...

Anyway, this is a belated Christmas gift, hope you enjoy it :)