Leaving

Pet Love

 

"~~~~~~~ -ah!" Junsu searched for you everywhere and found you crying at a corner. It broke his heart to see you cry when there was nothing he could do, * How I wish I were the one she's in love with. So that she wouldn't have to bear the pain right now. *

He kneeled down and hugged her tightly, "Shh, don't cry. It breaks my heart to see you cry."

You pulled away and blinked a few times.

Junsu realized that he had slipped his tongue, * , I shouldn't say it out loud, * he quickly pulled you back into his embrace and hid his burning cheeks.

"Komawo, Junsu -sshi," you smiled to yourself, "You're just like a big brother to me."

Junsu's heart clenched a bit but he didn't show it, "Then shouldn't you be calling me oppa?"

"Thank you, Junsu oppa," you lightly whispered, "Thanks for being by my side when I have no one else."

* Thanks for allowing me to be by your side, * Junsu silently thought.

"Junsu oppa, do you think, you know," you bit your lip and hesitated a while, "Do you think he will ever gain back his memories?"

Junsu didn't know what to say. On one hand he wanted you to be happy. But a tiny voice in his head told him to keep you all for himself, "Let's just hope that he will remember soon," he gave you a warm smile.

"Thanks, again," you replied him with a small smile and hugged him, which took him by surprise.

"Mianhe, but can I just stay like this for a while? I really need this right now," you sighed.

Junsu drew you closer to his chest, * I'll protect you from anything that would have hurt you. *

 

In a few weeks' time, Jaejoong was finally discharged.

"It's so nice to be home again," Jaejoong got off the car and smiled towards his house.

"Oppa, it's great that you've finally recovered," Yeonhee squealed with a fake high pitch.

You were just going to take the dogs out for their regular walk when you saw Yeonhee tightly clinging onto Jaejoong's arm. She possessively hugged Jaejoong's waist and gave you an arrogant smirk when her eyes met yours.

You tried to act strong and looked away, afraid that they would see the hurt in your eyes.

"Jaejoong oppa, let's go in," she intentionally said it louder for you to hear.

"Sure, babe," Jaejoong just said it so carelessly that made your heart bleed. You seriously doubted whether Jaejoong would remember who you were.

"Come on, Vick, Bobo, kaja," you lowly whispered, trying to get away from the scene as soon as you could.

Jaejoong turned around and stared at your back, * Why is she here? *

 

Half an hour later, you had already finished walking the dogs. But knowing that Jaejoong and Yeonhee were probably still in the house, yo didn't want to go back. Unknowingly, you were walking back to the park where you always went there every time you felt sad. The park was deserted right now considering that it was outdated and quite shabby looking. But it contained a lot of your childhood memories that you found it peaceful just sitting there.

You sat on a swing, while the dogs stared at you in confusion. They didn't recall you taking this route before.

But now, even this place couldn't clear your mind. Your tears started to form as you thought of how helpless you were. It was just unfair for Yeonhee to steal away Jaejoong when he lost his memory but you couldn't do anything. * You promised that I am the only one you see. And now you are going back to her... *

You went back to the house late at night. Still, you saw Jaejoong and Yeonhee acting lovey-dovey, again. You sighed, * Maybe I should give up, if that's what he really wants. *

You went in and saw Mrs. Kim, "~~~~~~~ -ah," she worriedly looked at you.

"I'm fine, Mrs. Kim," you said weakly, "It's just that I think I should move back to my home. Don't worry, I will come and take care of Vick in the morning."

You excused yourself and quickly went back to your room, with your tears threatening to fall. You weren't looking where you were going and you bumped into someone.

"Mianhe--" you looked up and your eyes widened when you saw Jaejoong.

You immediately wiped out your tears while Jaejoong was just staring at you.

"Excuse me," you murmured as you walked past him and entered your room.

 

* Why do I have the urge to hug her when I saw her eyes went red? I don't even know her! Think of Yeonhee, think of Yeonhee... * Jaejoong, on the other hand, was struggling with himself, * Urgh, why am I here anyways? * he mentally scolded himself for walking involuntarily to your room.