New Job

Pet Love

* This is it, * you looked up at the mansion before you and took a deep breath, * Fighting, Choi ~~~~~~~! *

A few days ago you were offered a job to train and take care of the dog of some rich people. Your employer's name was not told, but judging by the size of the mansion and the limo which picked you up, you assumed that the guy was an awfully rich person.

"Probably is those kind of spoiled brat who claim they don't have the time to take care of their own pets," you mumbled to yourself. But you knew that it was also the reason why you were hired, so you just put aside that thought.

Just when you were about to press the doorbell, the door automatically opened, revealing a well-groomed old men.

"Miss Choi, Mr. and Mrs. Kim are expecting you. This way please," apparently he was the butler, you thought.

He led you walk pass a long corridor, and surprisingly it wasn't as splendid as you thought it would be. It was elegant in a subtle way. But when you looked closer you would instantly know that every furniture and decorations would cost a fortune.

Finally, you were brought to the living room. You thanked the butler and saw the couple in their late 50s were sitting at the sofa gently smiling at you.

"Welcome, Miss Choi," the lady said, "Please, have a seat."

"Good afternoon, Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim," you bowed to them before sitting down.

"Well, Miss Choi, I have gone through your profile and it appears to me that you are a capable and trustworthy young lady who could take care of our Vick," said Mrs. Kim carefully, "But would you prefer meeting him first before signing the contract?"

"Why? Is there a problem?" you looked at her bewildered.

"You see, Miss Choi---"

"Just call me ~~~~~~~ Mrs. Kim, I prefer that way," you lightly smiled. You couldn't really stand the formality.

"Okay, ~~~~~~~ -sshi," Mrs. Kim smiled, "We've hired a few trainers before. But all of them couldn't handle Vick. Partly because of his size and partly because of his temper." You actually began to think that she was referring to a human being instead of a dog. You silently laughed in your mind.

"Don't worry Ma'am, I believe I can take good care of Vick," you gave her a confident smile.

"Very well," she clapped her hands together and gave you the contract, "And one more thing, ~~~~~~~ -sshi. As you may know you are now responsible for taking care of Vick, I do hope you can move into this house."

"No, I don't want to bother you, Mrs. Kim," you shook your hands. Then you suddenly realized that it was rather rude to act like that in front of your new boss. You quickly bowed.

"We think it would be better if you stay," she warmly smiled at you, "I heard you have a dog as well. You should bring along your dog, just to keep Vick accompany, you know. And don't be scared of us, we are not those kind of mean employers, so just relax," she mischievously grinned at you.

You let out your breath, "Then thank you Mrs. Kim, Mr. Kim," * Never knew these rich people can be fun too! * you mentally joked. But you remained cautious as you didn't know the Kims well.

In no time, Mrs. Kim had given the butler a nod and signalled him to bring you to your new room. You got up and quietly followed him.

 

"This is your room, Miss Choi, the bathroom is also linked to your room. Your three meals will be brought to your room everyday. Everything you need should be here, but we shall pick up your belongings as soon as possible," he then went on to explain the rules and details of the household.

"Please call me ~~~~~~~, I'm not used to people calling 'Miss Choi'. And I can pack my things on my own, you've given me a lot of help already, ahjusshi," you gratefully smiled, "And how should I call you?"

"I am Butler Park," he said, "But you can call me ahjusshi if you want to, ~~~~~~~ -sshi," he faintly smiled.

For the first time since you had arrived to this unfamiliar place, you felt warmth, "Thank you, ahjusshi," you bowed.

 

Meanwhile in the living room, Mr. And Mrs. Kim burst into laughter right after you left their sight.

"Shh, yeobo, she might have heard us!" Mr. Kim tried to suppress his laughter.

"Honey, did you see her look? I just love playing around with these kids!" she giggled until her stomach started to ache, "Don't worry, I won't go too far," their laughter lasted for a while till they began to calm down.

"But yeobo, do you really think it's a good idea for him? He doesn't even know the girl!" Mr. Kim asked.

"Well he doesn't have a lot of friends, and he definitely needs to hang out with people not from his workplace! I think it will be a good change for him. And I can see that ~~~~~~~ -sshi is a nice girl too! It's gonna be fine," Mrs. Kim winked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fist chapter! Hope it's not too boring for you XP

Please comment and subscribe!!