Remembering

Pet Love

 

Jaejoong woke up early in the morning for he was puzzled by all those questions that he had raised. He was going for a walk in order to clear his mind. After changing into some casual clothes, Jaejoong went down to the kitchen and made himself a cup of coffee.

"Vick, do you want to take a walk?" he said while drinking his coffee.

After hearing the word, 'walk', Vick immediately sat up straight and tilted his head, tentatively waiting for his master to finish off his breakfast.

"So impatient," Jaejoong jokingly rolled his eyes.

 

Jaejoong brought his dog out just to wonder around aimlessly, but Vick seemed to remember his daily routine and led the way.

"Aish, do you have your own route or some sort?" Jaejoong shook his head, instinctively pulling Vick back so that he was in the front. * Remember, you should always be in front of Vick. Let him know that you should be the one who lead, * a tiny voice appeared in his head.

"Huh?" his mind went blank for a while, trying to figure out what was happening to him.

As he walked with Vick, he found the path awfully familiar to him. Then suddenly, his head was spinning. He braced his head tightly. The impact of his dizziness made him fall onto his knees.

"Argh, what's going on?" Jaejoong held his head with his eyes squeezed tightly. A gush of memory flooded his head.

 

"Who are you?" Minho pushed Jaejoong away and sent dead glares to him.

"~~~~~~~'s boyfriend," Jaejoong hugged your waist and pulled you closer to him, surprising both you and Minho.

"No way," Minho shook his head in disbelief.

"You want proof?" Jaejoong pulled you closer and kissed you in front of Minho. You gasped and lightly pushed Jaejoong away.

Jaejoong pulled away and stared at Minho, "~~~~~~~'s taken, so you better not come near her ever again!" he then grabbed your wrist and pulled you away with him.

 

"I mean I have fallen for you, Choi ~~~~~~~," Jaejoong looked straight into your eyes.

 

You questioningly looked at him while he opened the box, revealing a pair of silver rings. He put one onto your finger and slipped the other onto his.

"Couple rings?" you stared at your hands as Jaejoong interlaced his fingers between yours.

 

Jaejoong blinked a few times to register his newly gained memories. He looked at his ring finger for confirmation and found the couple ring on it.

"It's true, I can remember everything now," he muttered under his breath.

Then he suddenly gasped and widened his eyes, * My ~~~~~~~ -ah. *

"Time to go, Vick," he hurriedly brought Vick back home and dialed Junsu's number.

"Junsu -yah," he panted, a result of his running.

"Hyung?"

"Junsu -ah, what does the abductor sound like?"

Junsu didn't know what was going on. Nonetheless he told Jaejoong as much as his knew.

"Minho," Jaejoong hissed after hearing Junsu's description.

"Hyung, do you know who would it be?" then Junsu suddenly gasped, "Hyung, do you remember everything now?"

"I guess so. But it's not the time to talk about this right now. We have to save ~~~~~~~ -ah first," he paused, "It must be Lee Minho, ~~~~~~~ -ah's ex-boyfriend. That bastard! Did he tell you where to bring the money?"

"Hang on, I just receive an unknown message," Junsu checked his phone for a while, "Yes, I got the address. I'll text you now."

"Thanks, Junsu -ah. I'll take care of it," Jaejoong paused a little while, "And sorry. I'm sorry for being a jerk to ~~~~~~~ these days and thank you for being there for her when I wasn't."

"Hyung," Junsu interrupted, "She still loves you, hyung. I can see that. She loves you all these time."

Jaejoong sniffed, controlling his urge to cry, "Junsu -ah, I owe you so much."

"Just go and find her, hyung," Junsu said, "She needs you." * ~~~~~~~ -ah only loves you. So treat her well, hyung. *

 

Meanwhile, Jaejoong was trying to come up with a plan while driving to the abandoned warehouse, * Wait for me ~~~~~~~ -ah. *

"Hello Yunho -ah," he called his chief inspector friend, "I need some help..."

"What? Jaejoong -ah, why don't you tell me earlier! This is serious!" Jaejoong lightly winced when he heard Yunho roared.

"I just want you to send some people to stand by in case something goes wrong," he shrugged, * Because I will be the one who saves her. *

 

-Meanwhile-

You flickered your eyes open. * Where am I? * you let your eyes adjust to the dark surroundings. Then you remembered Minho had kidnapped you here.

* Lee Minho you bastard! * but what came out from your mouth was the muffled sound of your scream. A cloth was stuffed in your mouth and you were tied up to a wooden chair in the abandoned warehouse.

"You're awake?" you threw a dead glare towards Minho.

"Relax," he chuckled humorlessly, "I won't do anything to you, if your little boyfriend does as I say," he removed the cloth from your mouth and shoved a sandwich to your mouth, "But he doesn't, then I can't guarantee."

You stared at him wide eyed, "What do you mean?"

He didn't answer. Instead, you saw him loading a gun.

* Oh God, when did he even have a gun?! * you shuddered, * Someone please get me out of here. *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments are loved!!