Conflict

Pet Love

The next morning, you woke up and found Vick already eating. You took a closer look, "Omo! Who has given porridge to Vick?!" you literally screamed.

"I did," a cold voice answered.

You turned around only to see Jaejoong leisurely eating his breakfast, giving Vick some more porridge.

"I said I'll take care of Vick's lifestyle, including his diet!" you angrily hissed.

"I dot see a problem with that," Jaejoong simply shrugged, "I've been giving him porridge all the time and he seems to like it."

"That's why he's so picky towards his food! Because you always give him human food, which he shouldn't have!" you exclaimed.

"This is my dog and I know how to take care of him!" * Maybe she's right, * but his pride wouldn't let him to admit his false.

"Mr. Kim, it appears to me that you don't even have the time to take him for a walk. That's why I'm here to take good care of Vick," you said while helping Vick to get ready to go out.

Guilt instantly got over Jaejoong, thinking that he indeed didn't have the time to take care of his dog. He kept his silence while you were already at the front door.

You waited for his response but nothing came. * He probably couldn't deny this fact, * you triumphantly smiled.

Seeing that Jaejoong had stopped arguing with you, you just didn't see the point of picking on him once again, so you decided to shrug it off, "I'll be leaving with Vick," you cheerfully shouted.

 

Days went on and conflicts between you and Jaejoong repeated themselves from time to time. Though you two were slowly getting used to each other's presence, you would still argue over nothing.

Like any other day, you and Jaejoong were starting a fight again. As usual, you were arguing about small things about Vick.

"You shouldn't give him treat all the time, Jaejoong -sshi, Vick doesn't need to do anything to get a treat. This will confuse him," after all those arguments with Jaejoong, you were somewhat numb already.

"Can't I just give him a little treat? I don't get to see him all day!" Jaejoong simply ignored you.

There, your daily routine of arguing with Jaejoong started again.

After a good 15 minutes, Mrs. Kim couldn't take it any more, "You two need to stop! Jaejoong! ~~~~~~~ -sshi is a professional trainer and she knows what is good for Vick! So don't you get into her way again!" you triumphantly stuck out your tongue to Jaejoong while his mother wasn't looking.

"And ~~~~~~~ -sshi," she sighed, "You two seriously need to cooperate with each other," both of you reluctantly nodded.

 

From then on, you tried your very best not to fight back with Jaejoong. Strangely, it seemed easier than you thought before. * He just has to leave it to me, just like what his mother said, * a smile involuntarily crept up to your face, * Or probably he knows he's wrong. This is just a way for him to back away. *

Since you were having a good mood, you decided that you would treat Jaejoong better, that was if he wouldn't piss you off.

 

- Jaejoong's POV -

* That annoying girl is there again, sigh. But it seems like she's a lot nicer these days...and cuter...AISH! What am I thinking?! * he quickly shook away his thoughts and silently looked through the glass door and watched you taking care of Vick in the garden. You were laughing wholeheartedly when brushing Vick's hair. Jaejoong quietly sighed, * Maybe I really should let her take care of Vick. I'm not around all the time and I hate to admit it, but I'm not being very responsible for Vick. Perhaps it's a good thing to leave it to her after all. And she seems a caring and trustworthy person. Vick would be happy to have someone accompany him too. *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments are <3!