Kidnapped

Pet Love

 

You were humming happily while tidying your flat. Junsu had just called telling you that he was going to pick you up for lunch.

Just then, you heard the doorbell rang. You opened the door without checking who that was, "You're already her-"

"Are you expecting someone, ~~~~~~~ -ah?" your eyes widened when you saw Minho's smirk.

You tried to shut the door but he was way stronger and faster than you. Minho quickly forced himself into your flat and closed the door, blocking you from escaping.

"What do you want?" you glared at him.

He held his chest, pretended to be hurt, "Aww, don't be like that. Didn't I say I miss you last time?"

"I don't want to have anything to do with you, get out!" you screamed at him.

"I was trying to get back with you in a nice way, but I guess it doesn't work," he shrugged, "Didn't you say that the guy I met last time is your boyfriend, by the way?"

Your eyes lowered, * He was, but he doesn't remember. *

"But then I saw you a few days ago going on a date with another guy," he smirked, "So I guess you're not serious about those relationships after all."

"What are you trying to say?" your eyes narrowed.

He continued to ignore you, "The guy I saw the first time, is Kim Jaejoong right? A successful CEO huh? And the other guy, he has such a fine sports car, so he should be something too."

"So?"

"You see, ~~~~~~~ -ah, I'm in need of money. So I guess they wouldn't mind giving some money to help their little girlfriend," he chuckled evilly.

* Oh no, * you suddenly got scared, "What are you going to do to me?"

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you my dear, if you cooperate with me," he suddenly grabbed both of your wrists and covered your face with a cloth until you blackout.

 

"The number you dialed is not available right now---" Junsu ended the call for the umpteenth time, * Aish, ~~~~~~~ -ah, where are you? *

Junsu quickly drove his car to your home, only to find the door of your flat wide opened.

* ~~~~~~~ -ah! * he immediately sensed that something was wrong. He searched for everywhere, hoping to find something that could comfort him. Instead, Junsu caught a glimpse of a note on the coffee table.

'Do not contact the police and follow the information that I give you, or ~~~~~~~'s life will be at risk.'

Junsu's eyes widened in shock, * Oh no, this can't be happening to ~~~~~~~, * he quickly dashed out, trying every possible way to find you.

He searched the neighborhood, asking everyone he saw whether they had seen you. But the answers he got were all the same, * Oh God, ~~~~~~~ -ah, what have you gotten yourself into? * he silently prayed that you would come out all of a sudden and tell him that it was a joke, but he clearly knew that this is less likely to happen.

Suddenly, Junsu's phone rang and he immediately picked it up, "Yeoboseyo."

"So, Junsu -sshi, am I right?" he heard a dark chuckle.

"What do you want?" Junsu's brows furrowed.

"If you want your precious ~~~~~~~ to be safe, prepare 1 billion won by tomorrow night. I will send you the address later. And remember, do not contact the police. If I sense something fishy, you will have to say goodbye to dear ~~~~~~~."

"Wait, let me hear ~~~~~~~ first. How would I know if she's alright?"

"Baby, say something. Your little boyfriend is asking for you," Junsu heard the guy called from the other side of the line and he tightly gripped his fist until his knuckles turned white.

"You bastard! Let go of me!" the sound of you shouting almost stopped Junsu's heart, "~~~~~~~ -ah! ~~~~~~~ -ah! Can you hear me?" he frantically screamed.

"Do as I say and you will have her back in one piece. Or else---" the guy gave a humorless chuckle and hung up the phone.

* Oh , what should I do now? And how the hell am I going to get so much money over one night? * Junsu heavily sighed, * I'm so sorry I can't protect you, ~~~~~~~ -ah. *

Junsu tried his best to think of how you would be related to a kidnapper. Unfortunately, he didn't know any of your family or friends that he didn't know where to begin with. As the last resort, he went to Jaejoong.

 

"So what do you want me to do?" Jaejoong crossed his arms after listening to Junsu's story.

"Hyung, you didn't remember anything about ~~~~~~~ -ah? Anything at all?" Junsu was hoping that Jaejoong might know something more about you.

But Jaejoong shook his head.

"Hyung, she's your girlfriend! You probably would have known if she has an enemy or some sort," Junsu was pleading Jaejoong to gain back his memory.

"I'm sorry. I would help if I can, but I don't recall anything about ~~~~~~~ -sshi being my girlfriend or anyone who would go against her," although Jaejoong didn't remember his relationship with you, he was not heartless. He would have helped if someone is in danger.

"But how am I going to get 1 billion won all of a sudden?" Junsu sighed worriedly.

"1billion won? Is that guy insane?" Jaejoong's eyes nearly budged out, "I can lend you the money first."

"But hyung,"

"Just get her out of there first. We can't let her die right there."

"Jaejoong hyung, I don't know how I can repay you," Junsu's eyes became watery.

Jaejoong just gave him a pat on his shoulder, "Go home, you must be tired."

 

After Junsu had left, Jaejoong still couldn't get the incident out of his mind, * Choi ~~~~~~~, what has happened to put you into this kind of problem? * he was in deep thought, * And what was the flashback all about? Is it true that we are couples? Is that why my heart cringes every time I see you and Junsu together? * he had millions of questions in his mind, but all of them were left unanswered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.o Unexpected isn’t it?

Please leave comments!!!