Bonding Time Pt. 1

Pet Love

 

It had been a couple of days since you and Jaejoong had confessed your feelings. Though Jaejoong was busy as ever, you got to see each other at home, enjoying each other's company.

"Jaejoong -sshi," you had your head resting on his shoulder while watching TV, your fingers fiddling with his, "Do you have work tomorrow?"

"No, baby, why? You wanna go on a date with me?" he grinned.

"No, you need some bonding time with Vick," you chuckled when Jaejoong gave you a pouty face.

"How can you leave your boyfriend behind?" he gave you his puppy eyes.

"I'm your pet trainer," you raised an eyebrow, "And you're still paying me so I shouldn't shirk," you said matter-of-factly.

"But I want to spend time with you too," Jaejoong continued to sulk.

You chuckled, "I just said you need to spend more time with Vick. It doesn't mean that you won't get to be with me, pabo!" you lightly elbowed him.

"As long as you are with me, I'm okay with it," he childishly smiled.

"Pssh," you just rolled your eyes and continued to watch the movie.

"Ah," Jaejoong suddenly turned to you, "And I've noticed that you're still calling me 'Jaejoong -sshi'. It's 'Jaejoong oppa' from now on," he gave you a smile and patted your head.

 

Next morning, you woke up at 8 a.m. but you couldn't see Jaejoong, * Aish, he must be really tired these days, * you lightly shook your head, * I should give he a surprise, * you smiled to yourself and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

After some time, you finally finished making a full breakfast for you and Jaejoong. You went up to his room and knocked, "Wake up, Jaejoong -sshi!"

No answer.

You knocked again, "I'm coming in now," you slowly opened the door, and found that Jaejoong was still lying in bed.

"Jaejoong -sshi! Jaejoong -sshi! Wake up!" you kept shaking him but it was no use, "I've made breakfast! Come on now, before it gets cold," you cooed.

Then you spotted the corner of his lips curling upward. He was trying hard to suppress his grin.

"Kim Jaejoong! I know you're awake!" you pouted.

But he refused to wake up.

You thought for a while and suddenly remembered, "Aigoo, you're such a kid," you let out a sigh, "Jaejoong oppa, wake up!"

Then his eyes shot open, "Morning, babe," he warmly smiled and pecked on your lips.

"Eww, you just woke up!" you quickly covered your mouth.

"I told you to call me 'oppa'. What takes you so long to remember?" he was now preparing himself.

"Just out of habit," you shrugged, "I'm just used to call you 'Jaejoong -sshi'."

"~~~~~~~ -ah, did you say you made breakfast just now?" he came out fresh and clean and pulled you by the waist and went to the dining room.

"Wow, you've made a lot, baby," Jaejoong stared at the table wide-eyed.

You giggled and pushed him onto his seat, "Eat now, oppa."

You watched as he ate his first bite, "How is it?" you hopefully asked.

"Hmm...not bad," he pulled a serious face and acted like a food critic.

"Yah, what does that mean?" you narrowed your eyes and lightly slapped his arm.

"It is good, baby. But just wait till you try my cooking," he winked mischievously.

"Pfft," you rolled your eyes and dug in.

 

After your breakfast, you and Jaejoong respectively took your own dogs for a walk. You were leisurely strolling with Bobo side by side while Jaejoong was having a hard time being dragged by Vick.

"Vick! Stop!" Jaejoong tried to bring him to a halt but he was no match to Vick's strength. You chuckled seeing this hilarious scene.

"Yah! It's not funny! ~~~~~~~ -ah help me!" he whined.

"Vick was okay with me," you shrugged, "Guess he's too excited when his dearest master takes him out for a walk," you looked at Jaejoong with sarcasm.

"But baby, I can't handle it!" he desperately cried.

"Vick seems to be the master more than you," you shook you head and ran forward, with your little dog obediently ran beside your legs.

You gestured Vick to stop, and he immediately sat down. Jaejoong stared at you in amusement, "How did you do that?"

"You have to be calm and assertive. The dogs can sense it and they like it that way. If you are panicking, then they will be out of control too," you casually said.

"You have to give him straightforward instructions. Just let him see you as the alpha of his pack," you placed your hands on Jaejoong's shoulders and fixed his posture, "Stand straight, relax, and be calm," you met his eyes and smiled at him.

* How can I be calm if you're this close to me? * he felt a ticklish feeling in his stomach and he took a deep breath.

"Good," you were so into your professional mode that you didn't even realize Jaejoong's problem, "Now you take a step forward, so that you're always in front of Vick. Let him know that you should be the one who lead. See, he's already studying you," you both looked at Vick and saw that he's constantly observing your every move.

"Now, try to walk him again," Jaejoong lightly pulled the harness and Vick stood up. Surprisingly, he followed close behind Jaejoong's legs.

"Wow! It works," Jaejoong childishly grinned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment!!