Skate and Date

Pet Love

 

A/N: I’m going to Korea tomorrow and I won’t be back in a week so I’ll update before I leave:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was Sunday so you didn't have to work. You decided to clean up your apartment since you hadn't been here for a while, "I miss being at home, don't you Bobo?" you turned around and saw your dog lying at her usual spot on the sofa, "Pfft, such a lazy bum," you scratched her stomach while she rolled over to make herself comfortable.

Your phone suddenly rang, * Who would that be at this early time of the day? * you wondered.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"~~~~~~~ -ah,"you heard Junsu's signature squeak, "Are you free today?"

"Yeah, I guess. I was just planning to clean up my home," you chuckled.

"Great, I'll pick you up in an hour," he excitedly said.

"Wait, where are we going?" Junsu had already hung up before you finished asking your question.

You shook your head and sighed, * He's just like a little kid sometimes, * but that was why you felt so carefree when you were with him.

You quickly changed into some casual clothes and wondered what did Junsu have in mind.

In no time, you heard the doorbell ring.

"Junsu oppa!" you beamed.

Junsu blushed slightly but quickly regained his composure.

He gawked at you for a while, * She looks like an angel even when she is only in casual clothes. * He cleared his throat, "You better bring along a jacket."

"Where are we going anyways?" you said with a hint of annoyance, as you didn't like to be left out.

"You'll know once we get there," Junsu winked mischievously.

You pouted, nonetheless following him to his car.

Soon later, Junsu brought you to a shopping mall. You curiously looked at him.

He unconsciously held your hand and led you to the centre of the mall, where there was a ice-skating rink.

"Why do you suddenly want to bring me to ice-skate?" you chuckled.

"I want you to have fun and forget about your unhappy memories," he warmly smiled at you.

You held his hand tighter, "Thank you, oppa."

Both of you went in and borrowed some skates.

"So, do you know how to skate?" Junsu asked when you were tying your shoelaces.

"Of course!" you casually said.

"Aww, I was hoping that you don't, so I can teach you how to skate," he joked.

You lightly hit him on his arm and chuckled.

"Come on, let's go," you excitedly took Junsu's hand and rushed to the rink. Indeed, it had been a long time since you last skated.

You were holding Junsu's hand unknowingly while you skated. Junsu, on the other hand, was blushing furiously because of the close contact.

Suddenly, you let go of him, "Let's have a race," you mischievously smirked, "The one who reaches the other side of the rink first wins."

"And the winner's prize will be?" he raised an eyebrow.

"The winner can ask the loser to do anything. But I'm sure I am going to win," you chuckled, "So prepare for your punishment!"

Junsu shook his head and sighed, "I'm not going easy on you either."

"Okay, ready? Go!" you quickly dashed to the other side, not caring if Junsu was ready or not.

"Not fair," you heard his voice whispered in your ear. * How did he catch up so quickly? * Not wanting to lose, you leaned forward and quickened your pace.

"Ha! I win!" you held onto the bar once you reached the end. Junsu followed suit shortly later.

"So what do you want?" Junsu slightly panted.

"I want you...to treat me ice-cream!" you squealed like a child.

"No problem," he softly gazed at you and ruffled your hair.

"Hey, what's that for?" you pouted and tidied your hair.

* For being irresistibly cute, * he lightly shook his head.

You two were strolling along the rink when suddenly a little boy came dashing towards you. You lost your balance and fell onto the ground, pulling Junsu with you. His face was inches above yours as he supported himself with his arms. You stared into each other's eyes for a while until you realizes your awkward situation.

"Mianhe," you bit your lip and looked away.

Junsu fake-coughed and quickly stood up, then offering a hand to pull you up.

"Let's go and have ice-cream now, shall we?" he warmly smiled at you and guided you out of the rink hand in hand.

 

You two went into a ice-cream shop.

"I'd like a cookies n' cream ice-cream. A larger scoop please, he's going to pay," you said jokingly.

"And I'd like a chocolate ice-cream please," Junsu smiled.

"Oh, what a cute couple," the shop owner said as she served you the ice-creams. You and Junsu flushed pink.

You two sat at a quiet corner while eating your ice-creams.

"You know when you say you wanted to move on, I really mean it when I say I will try my best to help you," Junsu suddenly changed into a serious tone.

"I..." * How could I not notice your feelings? * "I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. I really need some time to forget about him," you sighed.

Junsu took your hand and squeezed it firmly, causing you to look up at him, "It's okay, I'll wait."

"Komawo, Junsu oppa," your gaze softened.

 

Unknown to you, someone was watching you from the very start, "So I thought the guy last time was really your boyfriend, interesting," he said amusingly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment!!