Boyfriend?!

Pet Love

You were walking the dogs as usual when suddenly your phone rang, "Yeoboseyo?"

"~~~~~~~ -ah," once you heard it was Minho's voice, you're just about to press the 'end' button.

"Wait, don't hang up on me yet," Minho said urgently. * I guess he knows what a jerk he is, * you thought.

"What?" you annoyingly answered.

"I just wanna say that I'm sorry. I was wrong, and confused. I don't know what's wrong with me that I'd leave you for Nana!"

You smirked, "I thought you're going to marry her?"

"She broke up with me," Minho sighed.

"So you are telling me that because Nana ran away with someone else so you want to get me back? What makes you think that way?" you were already boiling in anger. What did he think you were? A toy?

"I'm really sorry! I miss you a lot! I didn't know it before but once I left you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I really do love you!" he said desperately.

"You did. But not anymore," you simply said and hung up.

But Minho wouldn't give up that easily. He kept pestering you by sending endless phone calls and messages to you. You sighed and switched it off.

 

"The number you dialled is not available right now..." Jaejoong pressed the 'end call' button for the umpteenth time, "Aish, where is she?" he lied on the sofa and sighed.

Then he heard the front door opening. He quickly sat up and grabbed a magazine, pretended to be reading.

You walked in with the dogs and saw Jaejoong in the living room, "Oh, Jaejoong -sshi, you're so early today. Don't you have to work?"

"No I'm taking a break," he said casually while flipping the magazine, "What happen to your phone, by the way?"

"The battery died," you lied, "Why? Have you been trying to reach me just now?"

"Emm, I'm just, I'm just wondering why you weren't at home!" Jaejoong stuttered.

"Weird," you smirked. You walked away but then you remembered something, "Jaejoong -sshi."

"Yes?" Jaejoong instantly looked up.

"Are you still on holiday tomorrow?" you asked.

"Yeah, why?" Jaejoong couldn't hide his grin.

"You know, you should take Vick for a walk sometimes. You can develop a better relationship with him," you innocently smiled, "So I'm thinking, maybe you should walk him tomorrow!" then you brought the two dogs to the kitchen and cleaned them.

"Aish, I thought she has some plans for the two of us," Jaejoong let out a deflated sigh.

 

-Next day-

"It's such a nice and sunny day today," you prepared yourself and went down, only to find Jaejoong already having breakfast at the table.

"Good morning, Jaejoong -sshi!" you brightly smiled.

"Morning, ~~~~~~~ -sshi," he said.

"Are you ready to bring Vick out?" you were already getting the harnesses for the dogs.

"Yeah," he sighed.

"Then let's go!" you fixed the harnesses on the dogs and gave Vick's to Jaejoong.

"You're going too?" his eyes lit up, * I thought I was going alone. In this case it doesn't seem so boring. *

"Of course! I need to tell you his routine and what you have to be aware of. Besides I need to walk my dog too!" you pointed at Bobo.

"Right! Right! Let's go!" Jaejoong grinned and walked to the front door.

You were telling Jaejoong what he should be aware of while he's just looking at you, smiling.

"What's so funny?" you sighed and raised an eyebrow.

Just then, you phone rang. You fished in out from your pocket and looked at the caller ID * Minho * you just pressed the red button. Seconds later, your phone rang again. You frustratedly sighed and turned it off.

"What's wrong?" Jaejoong asked seeing your action.

"Noth---"

"Who was that?" he cut in.

You sighed. There's no point lying to Jaejoong, "Minho."

"Tell me what's wrong," you couldn't fight against his stares so you told him everything.

Jaejoong tightened his fist until his knuckles turned white, "That !"

Just then, you saw someone walking towards you, "~~~~~~~ -ah!"

* . Minho. * you were about to turned away but Jaejoong was faster. He grabbed Minho's collar and sneered, "Don't you dare going near to ~~~~~~~~ again!"

"Who are you?" Minho pushed Jaejoong away and sent dead glares to him.

"~~~~~~~'s boyfriend," Jaejoong hugged your waist and pulled you closer to him, surprising both you and Minho.

"No way," Minho shook his head in disbelief.

"You want proof?" Jaejoong pulled you closer and kissed you in front of Minho. You gasped and lightly pushed Jaejoong away.

Jaejoong pulled away and stared at Minho, "~~~~~~~'s taken, so you better not come near her ever again!" he then grabbed your wrist and pulled you away with him.

You were still shocked from the kiss, * Omo, did we really kiss just now? Omo! *

"~~~~~~~ -sshi, are you okay?" Jaejoong finally slowed down and looked at you.

"Huh? Yeah," you couldn't even look into his eyes now.

"Sorry, I was just, trying to get rid of him," His face turned crimson.

"Umm, thanks," you looked down at your feet, blushing furiously.

"Hmm, let's go," Jaejoong awkwardly cleared his throat and walked in front of you, * Oh my God, what am I thinking just now? * he slowly touched his lips where he kissed you just now, * But this feels so right. *

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.o

Please comment!!