Final

Pet Love

 

* Wait for me, ~~~~~~~ -ah, * Jaejoong brought the money and drove as fast as he could to the designated place.

If the shareholders of his company knew that he took out so much money from his bank account, they would surely make a fuss. But Jaejoong couldn't care less right now. He wouldn't mind losing everything in exchange for you.

"I'm here," Jaejoong called Minho.

"Oh! I assume that you are boyfriend number two then," he could hear Minho smirked at the other side of the line.

"Does it matter? I'm here, the money's here, so you let ~~~~~~~ go," Jaejoong hissed dangerously.

"Tsk, so impatient," Minho grinned, "You will have to do as I say in order to get her back."

"Go on."

"See the bin on your left? Put the bag of money beside it. I'll check the amount first before releasing ~~~~~~~, in case you're planning on something fishy."

"How do I know if ~~~~~~~ is all right? Let me see her first," Jaejoong bargained.

"All right," Minho thought for a while, "You come to the entrance of the warehouse."

Jaejoong followed his instructions. Soon, he saw Minho, disguised with a hat and a mask, standing next to you, who was blindfolded and tied to a chair.

"~~~~~~~ -ah," Jaejoong weakly whispered.

* Isn't that Jaejoong oppa's voice? * for a second you thought you were being delusional.

"Now, now," Minho interrupted, "Enough being sentimental. Give me the money."

Jaejoong carelessly tossed the bag to Minho and ran towards you.

He quickly removed your blindfold and turned his attention to the ropes on your wrists.

You couldn't believe your eyes, "Jae-Jaejoong oppa?!" you gasped.

"No time for this jagiya. We'll talk about it once we get out of here," he was still trying to remove the ropes from you.

Minho grabbed the bag of money and planned to escape. But from the corner of his eye he spotted a van in a distance.

"Didn't I tell you not to call the police?" he snarled.

* , * Jaejoong mentally cursed for how insensitive his friend was.

Minho took out his gun and pointed at you, "Get up and tell them to leave," he motioned Jaejoong, "Or I'll blow her head off."

Jaejoong slowly got up and walked to the entrance. Then he suddenly turned, taking Minho by surprise, and grabbed both of his hands, an attempt to get rid of his gun.

Yet Minho wasn't weak either. Both of them wrestled, occasionally punching and kicking each other. You let out a small scream when Minho continuously hit Jaejoong's face mercilessly until you saw blood on the corner of his lips.

But then Jaejoong gave a hard blow on Minho's face, causing him to fall back a bit.

* Come on, Jaejoong oppa, you can do it! * you silently prayed. The fight between those two was so tense that could stop your heart in any time.

With one sudden blow, Jaejoong fell back onto the floor. Minho kicked him a few more times, causing Jaejoong to groan painfully.

"Tsk," he evilly smirked, "I told you to cooperate, but you didn't listen."

He pointed the gun at you and slowly pulled the trigger. Jaejoong's eyes widened in shock while you couldn't even think straight.

You tightly closed your eyes, not sure what to expect.

Out of a sudden, you heard a loud gunshot. Funny, you didn't even feel a thing. You opened your eyes, but to your horror, you saw Jaejoong shielding you in front.

"Jaejoong!" you cried. You saw blood gushing out from his shoulder.

"~~~~~~~ -ah, gwenchana," Jaejoong weakly smiled at you.

"No, oppa!" your tears already trickled down involuntarily.

Perhaps because of the deafening sound of the gunshot, Yunho and his team of officers quickly came in and quickly tackled Minho. He was arrested and brought back to the van.

"Jaejoong -ah," Yunho saw his condition and immediately kneeled beside him.

You blinked at him in confusion but decided to brush it off for the moment.

"Please make him stay awake," Yunho turned to you and called for the ambulance, "We need some help here..."

Your eyes became moist again, "Jaejoong oppa, stay strong."

"~~~~~~~ -ah, I'm--I'm sorry for what I did--to you recently," he breathed heavily.

You shook your head, "Don't speak for now, Jaejoong oppa." * I just want you to stay alive for me. *

In no time, the ambulance had come and took Jaejoong to the hospital. Fortunately, he was only shot in the shoulder and did not have any fatal injuries. He went into the surgery room for a few hours and was soon placed in a ward.

You stayed by his side throughout the whole night, fearing that something might have happened to him.

 

"~~~~~~~ -ah?" Jaejoong woke up early in the morning and tried to reach out his right hand to your face. He winced painfully when he lifted his arms.

"Oppa, don't move your arm!" sensing a slight moment, you immediately got up. You gently tucked his arm under the blanket, "Don't move too much or you will reopen your wound."

You looked up and caught his eyes staring at you, "What? Did you forget me again?" you lightly joked.

"Of course not," he chuckled, "Even when I forgot about you temporarily, my heart will always bring me back to you."

"Cheesy much," you rolled your eyes.

"But it's the truth," you saw him staring straight into your eyes. You slightly blushed.

"You kept popping out in my mind even when I didn't recall who you are. That's how much I think about you," he said truthfully.

"Pfft," but you felt your eyes getting moist. You were really touched by his words.

"~~~~~~~ -ah," Jaejoong took your hand using his other hand, "I'm sorry for not being a good boyfriend recently. I'm sorry for not remembering you and making you cry."

You shook your head, "It wasn't really your fault. You couldn't help it," you lightly squeezed his hand, "Besides, you've saved my life."

"I'll never let anyone or anything hurt you," he gazed at you lovingly, "You're too precious to me. I can't afford to lose you."

Just then, the door bursted open, "Oppaaaa~~~"

Yeonhee came in and shoved you aside, "Oh, Jaejoong oppa! What happen to you?"

You just stared at her in shock. Then you realized that Jaejoong's parents were also there. You quickly bowed to them and moved aside to let them get closer to Jaejoong.

"Cut the act, Yeonhee," Jaejoong said coldly, "Can't believe you would take advantage of me when I lost my memory."

"Jaejoong -ah, do you remember everything now?" Mrs. Kim hopefully asked, while Yeonhee widened her eyes in shock.

Jaejoong simply nodded, "The door's that way, Yeonhee."

She bit her lip and quickly got out.

"Thank God, Jaejoong, I'm starting to get sick of her," Mrs. Kim sighed in relief. Everyone simply laughed at her remark.

"I should leave you with him," you awkwardly said to Jaejoong's parents and was about to leave when Mr. Kim suddenly stopped you.

"Oh no, ~~~~~~~ -ah, I think you two have much to catch up," he winked at Jaejoong and motioned his wife to leave the room.

"Aish, that old man," Jaejoong looked away with his cheeks slightly flushed. You chuckled at the sight.

"What?" he felt embarrassed.

You carefully sat on the side of his bed, "Nothing. You're just adorable."

"But 'adorable' suits you better," Jaejoong suddenly leaned in, taking you by surprise, and tenderly kissed you on the lips. You slowly closed your eyes and kissed him back, feeling that Jaejoong's lips had twitched into a small smile.

-END-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so this story is finally done. Sorry if the ending is not as good as you might imagine, but I feel that I have dragged this story for too long, it has been like over a year already. Still I hope you all enjoy reading this. Thank you for supporting my story!!