Who Are You?!

Pet Love

You got up early in the morning and got yourself prepared. Once you were ready, you already found your breakfast on the desk, * When did they come in? * you slightly shook your head in confusion. You surely didn't quite understand these rich people's lives.

"Come on, Bobo, quickly finish up your food! We have a long day to go!" you shoved the dog food towards your dog and she happily ate it all. Being a good pet trainer, your dog was of course well trained. She was very obedient and wouldn't cause you any trouble.

You tidied your room and walked out with Bobo, "Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Kim!" you cheerfully greeted.

"Oh morning, ~~~~~~~ -sshi, did you sleep well?" Mrs. Kim said as they were just having their breakfast.

"I'm perfectly fine thank you! By the way, where is Vick?" you questionably looked around the house trying to catch a glimpse of the huge dog.

"He should be in the kitchen, probably having his breakfast too," Mr. Kim smiled.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim! Have a good day!" you slightly bowed and went to the kitchen. There, you saw a huge white dog lying on the floor looking anywhere but his food. No matter how hard the maids tried to make him eat, he simply ignored it.

"Hmm, seems like you really have a temper, huh?" you looked at Vick and then turned to the maids, "From now on I will take care of Vick, including his meals and walks," you lightly smiled.

You let out a small sigh, "Buddy, if you don't eat your meal now I'm gonna make you skip it," you pointed at the food once more but Vick didn't care to move, "Very well," you stood up and took away his food. Vick just gave you a confused expression.

"Vick, you need to eat your meals punctually, araso? Be a good boy and don't make a fuss," you ruffled his head. He seemed to understand what you said and gave you an apologetic look. But too bad your decision had already been made.

"Now, you seriously need to lose some weight, Vick. Let's go for a walk," you lightly patted him. Once he heard the word 'walk', he quickly jumped up and ran to where his harness was placed. You chuckled at his behavior and quickly equipped him. Then you also your dog Bobo's harness and walked out with the two of them. Vick was very cautious of Bobo at first, but after a long while of sniffing they had already became friends.

You walked them for a while, then you began to run. Both dogs quickly followed your pace. It was easy to control your own dog, since she knew your routine and was well trained. But you found it sometimes hard to handle Vick, mostly because he was much more stronger than you.

You had a good long run, and then you brought them to the park where you slowly trained Vick to do some tricks and simply, to listen to your command. Then you went back to the Kim mansion, played with the dogs and groomed them.

Suddenly, Vick abruptly jumped away from your embrace and dashed to the front door.

"Hey Vick!" you heard an unfamiliar male voice.

* Who could it be? * you silently thought.

Moments later, you saw the owner of the voice. He was extremely handsome, more like a godly figure. Yet his deadly glared sent chills through your body.

"Who are you?" he coldly asked.

"Well I work here! And who are you?" you fired back.

He smirked, "Are you sure you work here, but not knowing who I am?" his voice changed to a dangerous tone, his eyes darkened.

You had enough of his annoying attitude, "I've been here all day and I haven't seen you around, how would I know who your are?" * Spoiled brat, * you silently cursed.

"Liar! I don't care who the hell are you. Just leave my house!" he screamed.

The argument seemed to be a bit too loud. Sooner or later Mrs. Kim went out from her room to see what was happening.

"Oh Jaejoong! You're back," she exclaimed.

"Omma, who the hell is she?" he pointed at you.

* How dare him?! * you widened your eyes in annoyance.

"Watch your language, young man. She's Choi ~~~~~~~. And ~~~~~~~ -sshi will be taking care of Vick from now on," she raised her eyebrow, hinting that she wouldn't let the guy pass that easily. * Serve you right, jerk! * you mentally laughed.

"Ah, silly me, I've forgotten to introduce you two! ~~~~~~~ -sshi this is my son Kim Jaejoong. I apologize for his poor behavior just now," she kindly smiled at you.

"It's alright, Mrs. Kim, it's not your fault anyways," you smiled back to her. Hearing your comment, Jaejoong just smirked, "Do you expect me to apologize to you, Miss Choi? Not in a million years!" he glared at you.

"Jaejoong, be nice!" Mrs. Kim hissed, "You will be seeing her around a lot and I do want you to be polite to her!"

"Why do we need to hire someone to take care of Vick anyways? The maids can do it," he replied, still staring at you. If Glares could kill, surely he had already burnt numerous holes in your head.

"Vick doesn't listen to anyone, he needs to learn to be obedient and he needs to lose weight. So we need a trainer for him," Mrs. Kim said.

"Well Vick listens to me. He doesn't need any trainers, he's perfectly fine!" Jaejoong argued.

"I see where Vick got that from," you quietly mumbled.

"Don't mind him, ~~~~~~~ -sshi, he doesn't even come back often," Mrs. Kim simply ignored Jaejoong, "Why don't you go back to your room to take a rest first? I'm sure you had a long day with Vick already," she gave you a motherly smile.

"What?! She even stays at our house?!" Jaejoong threw up his arms in disbelief and stomped away.

* I hope I don't have to see this jerk all the time! Aish, this spoiled brat! * you sighed in frustration as you walked back to your room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave comments!!