Sleepyhead

Pet Love

Feeling great after you made a new friend just now, you happily hummed while walking Vick and Bobo back to the Kim mansion.

You stretched your back and sighed, "Good to be back home after a long walk!" Then you proceed to the daily routine of cleaning the dogs' feet and brushing them up, grooming them.

Now that you had nothing to do, you realized how big the mansion was with no one except you. Mr. and Mrs. Kim were on a vacation, while the maids were taking their annual leave. The Kims were nice enough to trust you and let you take care of the house. So you were practically living alone in this huge mansion with two dogs, since Jaejoong didn't count as he technically slept at his office because of the ever-growing workload.

"It's so boring here," you sighed. Although you really loved dogs, you still needed to interact with human beings.

Then you thought of your newly met friend, Junsu. * Maybe I should call Junsu -sshi and have a chat! * but then you sighed, with your shoulders deflated, * If Jaejoong -sshi is that busy, then Junsu -sshi might as well be the same too. *

You made yourself some simple dinner and then fed the dogs.

"Argh! I could really die out of boredom!!" you frustratedly groaned.

You really had enough. And that's when you decided to clean the house. Since the maids were gone, you felt that it was your responsibility to make sure that the house was the same as how Mr. and Mrs. Kim first left it to you.

You started off to clean, but it wasn't an easy job for you really. By the time you finished cleaning the living room, you were already exhausted. You suddenly felt grateful that you didn't work in an office which required a fixed working timetable, so that you could sleep in the next day. Even if you did that, Jaejoong wouldn't have noticed.

Or so you thought.

You didn't even realized it had already past midnight when you were to take a quick break after nearly finished tidying the dining room.

"I'll just finish this and then I'll go to bed. Gosh, I seriously need some sleep," you tiredly rubbed your eyes and lightly pinched your cheeks, trying to make yourself stay conscious.

"Aigoo, now my back hurts!" you pulled out a chair and sat down, taking a small break.

You couldn't help but doze off once you hit the chair. You propped your arms on the table and lay your head comfortably onto it. You instantly went into deep slumber.

 

With all the hard work in the past few weeks, Jaejoong finally managed to make a deal with his biggest client.

* Ah, finally! * he let out a heavy sigh as he packed up his belongings, heading home. In no time, Jaejoong was already at the front gate of the mansion, * It's nice to be home again, * he fished for his keys and got in.

* Strange, * all of the lights in the house were on. Jaejoong double-checked his watch, only to confirm that it had already passed midnight. Even Vick was dead asleep to come out and welcome him.

"I thought they were all on holiday," he whispered to himself, alerted. He took a closer look at the surroundings but everything seemed perfectly normal to him. As he continued to walk he finally spotted you lying on the dining table with your arms as pillows.

* Aish, why is she sleeping here? * Jaejoong tiredly sighed, * Did she... No, she wouldn't be waiting for me. She should have known that I don't come home often, * he shook away his thoughts, "~~~~~~~ -sshi, ~~~~~~~ -sshi, wake up. You should go to your bed now," he lightly shook you.

You stirred a bit, but it didn't have an effect on you. You were still sleeping soundly and turned your head to the other side.

"Aish, this girl," Jaejoong rubbed his temple and frowned, "Hey, wake up!"

"Hmm," you only shifted to a more comfortable position.

Jaejoong let out a defeated sigh. He thought of leaving you alone in the dining room, but he was still concerned that you might get sick sleeping there, "Aish, don't want her to catch a cold and make me sick too," he crossed his arms examining you.

Seeing that there's no way to wake you up, he let out a frustrated sigh and walked towards you. He then carried you in bridal style back to your room.

"Aigoo, this girl! She should really eat more! How can she even manage my dog?" he lightly shook his head as he lay you down and pulled the cover over you.

Then he looked at you. The dim moonlight shone onto your face and made your porcelain skin glow, * I never notice how beautiful she is, * Jaejoong stared at your peaceful figure in a daze. He unconsciously brushed his fingers against your soft cheek.

You stirred a bit pulling him back to reality, * Omo, what am I doing? * Jaejoong instantly drew back his hand and left your room. His face reddened.

 

The next day you woke up, you found yourself comfortably in your own bed, * Huh? I don't remember getting back here... *

You looked at your clock, "Oh no! It's late already! How come it doesn't ring?" you quickly rushed out and got yourself prepared. You went down, seeing that Jaejoong was drinking his coffee at the dining table, ready to leave.

"I'm sorry, Jaejoong -sshi. My alarm clock isn't working. I won't be late again!" you bowed.

Jaejoong just chuckled, "You sleepyhead, I couldn't even wake you up when you're sleeping at the table.

"But...how come..." you looked back to the direction of your room.

"I carried you there," he shrugged, "You were snoring and drooling!" he laughed and teased you.

"Bwoh?! I didn't!" you blurted.

* Of course you won't, * he lightly chuckled seeing you blushed, then he left for work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating :P

Please comment!! No silent readers please!