Sick

Pet Love

Jaejoong was back to his hectic schedule again. You were actually relieved that you wouldn't see him often. After you knew that he had carried you back to your room, you couldn't help but blush every time you faced him.

You continued with the same routine: training the dogs and taking care of them, tidying the house and so on. Everything was fine, until one day.

You were washing the dishes when you suddenly got a phone call.

"Yoboseyo?" you held your phone in between your ear and shoulder.

"~~~~~~~ -sshi," you heard a worried voice on the line.

"Yeh Junsu -sshi. Does anything happen?"

"Hyung-I mean sajangnim is very sick! I am now at the door. Can you come out and help me bring him in?" Junsu said.

"Okay, just a second," you quickly dried your hand and ran to the front door.

You saw Junsu getting out of his car, "How is he, Junsu -sshi?"

He sighed and pointed at his car. You saw Jaejoong's unconscious figure. His face was as pale as a white sheet and his dark circles under his eyes just added to his poor condition.

You let out a small sigh, * He must be stressing himself too much, * and helped Junsu to get him out of the car.

"Careful, ~~~~~~~ -sshi, hyung is still unconscious," Junsu said while carrying Jaejoong back to his room.

You helped him to put Jaejoong down, tucked him under his blanket and put a wet towel onto his forehead.

"Junsu -sshi, do you want to have some tea?" you gave a final check on Jaejoong before leaving the room.

"Maybe next time," Junsu said regretfully, "It's really late now, and I guess Jaejoong hyung need to rest for a couple of days and I'll have to take care of his work."

"Hyung?" you chuckled, "You two seems close, but you guys are so different."

"We became friends since high school. Hyung isn't so bad if you know him better. He's just not comfortable with people that he doesn't know well," Junsu defended.

"Araso," you chuckled as you walked Junsu to the front door, "Don't worry, I'll take good care of him."

"Goodnight, ~~~~~~~ -sshi," Junsu took a last glimpse of you before heading to his car.

"You too, Junsu -sshi, goodnight," you waved and watched him till his car disappeared in you sight.

You then headed back to Jaejoong's room. Once you got in, you saw Jaejoong struggling as if he was having a nightmare, cold sweats forming on his forehead. You hurriedly grabbed a towel and soaked it with cold water, wiping the sweats on Jaejoong's face trying to cool down his burning heat. But minutes later, his high temperature already warmed up the towel.

For the whole night, you had to get up from time to time to rinse the towel with cold water again and again, while watching Jaejoong twisting and turning in bed.

* Please be alright, Jaejoong -sshi," looking at his weak physique, you worriedly prayed. Although you were tired, you felt that you had the responsibility to take care of Jaejoong for his parents, especially when he was in this state.

You touched Jaejoong's forehead for the last time, feeling that his fever had at least gone down a bit, and changed the towel again. You sat by his bedside and watched him. He looked so fragile, you thought, it seemed that he had changed into a completely different person.

You were more relieved when Jaejoong didn't stir for some time. Then your eyelids became heavy and you started dozing off.

 

The next morning, the sunlight stung Jaejoong's eyes which made him open them reluctantly. * Where am I? * he winced at the feeling of his sore body and his burning dry throat. He looked to his side and saw you head lay on the side of his bed, * Did she take care of me last night? * he thought as he tiredly dropped his heavy eyelids and sank back to his pillow.

Soon later, you woke up. You quickly checked Jaejoong's temperature, "It's better now," you whispered to yourself. And then you quickly ran out, freshened yourself and went to make so congee for Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong once again opened his eyes. He looked to his side but saw nothing.

* I thought she was here just now. Where is she? Or was I hallucinating? * he was just about to get off his bed when you walked in.

"Jaejoong -sshi, what are you doing?!" you quickly put down his congee on his desk and walked towards him, helping him back to his bed, "You're terribly sick! You shouldn't move around!"

You helped him sit up, and brought over the bowl of congee, "You should eat this before taking your medicine," you placed the bowl in front of him and began to blow it.

"Did you make this?" Jaejoong just stared at you.

You rolled your eyes, "Who else could it be?" you put the spoon in front of his mouth.

He looked at you dumbfounded, "Just open your mouth!" you sighed.

Jaejoong opened his mouth while you put the spoon into it. You kept feeding him until he finished the bowl. Then you handed him the medicine and gave him a glass of water. He gulped down his medicine and you lay him down again, "Sleep," you tucked him under his blanket.

"But I still have to work," Jaejoong protested.

"Look at yourself. You need to rest!" you sighed, "Just sleep."

Jaejoong closed his eyes, feeling your presence beside him. A small smile crept onto his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry! It's been a while since I last updated :( I am really busy these days, preparing for my public exams. But don't worry, I'll finish this fanfic.

Comments please!!!