Misunderstanding

Pet Love

Junsu sensed that something was wrong with you, but he couldn't tell the reason why. "~~~~~~~ -sshi, are you alright?" he looked at you in concern.

"I guess I'm just a little bit tired. We've been here for some time already now," you forced a smile. You didn't know why you suddenly felt so upset seeing Jaejoong with another girl. Even you were confused with your own feelings.

"Then we should go now," Junsu warmly smiled at you. You were grateful to have him by your side right now. At least he could give you some comfort.

You nodded and put back the harnesses for Vick and Bobo, while Junsu did Xiahki's. You got up, ready to leave. But Junsu went towards Jaejoong, the one whom you wished to avoid right now. You had no choice but to follow him.

"We'll be going now, hyung. Have fun," Junsu waved at Jaejoong.

You took a deep breath, "Goodbye, Jaejoong -sshi," you took a glimpse of the girl next to him, "Your girlfriend is very pretty, by the way."

"No, it's not---"

"Thank you! You are very pretty too! I'm Jessica, Jaejoong oppa's fiancé," the girl cut in and excitedly blurted.

"I see," you weakly smiled, "Umm, bye," you walked towards Junsu's car without looking back.

* It's not what you think, * Jaejoong sighed and quickly pushed Jessica away, "Yah! How many times do I have to tell you that I have nothing to do with you?!" he frustratedly shouted.

"Oppa, you're scaring me!" Jessica fake-cried, "My parents own the largest shopping centres in Korea! Of course naturally we will be together!"

"Aish! You never get it, don't you?! Get out of my way!" Jaejoong was very pissed, * It shouldn't turn out like that. It should just be me and ~~~~~~~ -sshi, * he heavily sighed and went back to his car before Jessica could catch up.

 

You were silent throughout the car ride. You felt so confused, * Jaejoong -sshi has a fiancé?! Why didn't he tell me? Right, I am nobody to him, * you sighed. You felt your heart ached. Taking a deep breath, you forced yourself not to let your tears fall, * Maybe I did fall for him. But I have to stop now before it's too late. Now that I know he has a fiancé, I shouldn't do something stupid, * you looked out at the window and sighed.

Junsu just took a few glances at you from time to time. "~~~~~~~ -sshi, tell me what's wrong," he looked at you worriedly.

"Nothing," you lied.

Junsu stared at you for a while and finally said, "Is it about Jaejoong hyung?"

"What do you mean?" you tried to laugh but failed. Junsu sighed, already guessing that you had fallen for Jaejoong. He felt his heart clenched, "You like him don't you?"

You felt that there's no point lying to Junsu when he already figured out everything, "Maybe, I really don't know," you said truthfully.

Junsu kept his silence. He felt a bit hurt but he didn't show it, "So what are you going to do?"

"Forget it and move on," you shrugged, trying to act that you didn't care.

It surprised Junsu. He didn't expect this answer, "Why?"

"He has a fiancé. There's no point for me to do anything," you quietly said.

* Fiancé?! I've never heard that hyung has a fiancé! * but Junsu somehow felt relieved when you said you wanted to give up. He took your left hand and firmly squeezed it.

Soon later, you had arrived at your door. Junsu got out and opened the door for you, "Thanks," you smiled.

Then Junsu suddenly hugged you, "You can come to me anytime. I'm always here for you," you felt that you wanted to release all your sad thoughts when you heard him. You rested your head on his chest, lightly sobbing. Junsu just held you closer to him and lightly your hair, soothing you. You stayed like that for a while, not noticing that a car had passed by.

 

Jaejoong was so frustrated that he raced his car until he nearly reached the limit. After a few rounds of aimless driving, he went back to his home. Just when he was going to park his car, he saw Junsu and you hugging each other. His blood boiled as he saw the scene. He tightly clenched his fist and furiously drove away.

Jaejoong raced for another few hours until he finally went back home. He threw opened the front door and stomped in, scaring you, who was just combing Vick.

"Did you have fun with your date huh?" Jaejoong sarcastically said in front of you.

You looked up and stared at him, "Just take care of your fiancé's business and leave me alone!" you stood up and dashed back to your room, not wanting Jaejoong to see you crying.

It just hit him that he too had made you misunderstood him. He struggled for a while, but then decided to talk to you. He was about to knock when he heard soft sobs from your room, * Her eyes looked so red just now. Has she been crying all the time? *

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I'm really busy lately :(

Please comment!!