Unexpected

Pet Love

Under the great care of yours, Jaejoong had gradually recovered. He had gone back to work, and had been quite busy again. He was just taking a little break after doing paperwork for a few hours non-stop.

"Maybe I should thank ~~~~~~~ -sshi properly for taking care of me when I was sick," Jaejoong thought for a moment, then a smile gradually crept up to his face.

He dialled your number, "~~~~~~~ -sshi."

"Oh hi, Jaejoong -sshi," you said.

"Do you have any plans for tonight?"

You nearly choked, * Is he asking me out? * "Emm, no, I guess."

"I'm just wondering, I don't think I've thank you properly for taking care of me last week. So perhaps I can treat you dinner tonight?"

"Hmm, sure," you uneasily answered.

"Great! Then I'll pick you up at 8. Wear something smart," he grinned and hung up.

Junsu just came into his office with some more paperwork, "Hy-Sajangnim, what are you laughing at?" he examined Jaejoong weirdly.

"Nothing," Jaejoong kept grinning, "Ah, Junsu, please help me get a booking for tonight. I want the best restaurant."

"A date?" Junsu raised an eyebrow.

"Yah! Shut up!" Jaejoong pushed him out of his room, his face flushed pink.

 

"Aish, how can I just get a dress out of a sudden?!" you were busy scanning through your closet, clothes scattered everywhere.

"Ah! Found it!" you took out a black cocktail dress from the back of your closet, "God, it's been a long time since I last wore it!"

You tried it on. Thank God it still fitted you perfectly. The dress emphasized on your curves and long legs yet it didn't give a too revealing feeling. Then, you got yourself prepared while waiting for Jaejoong.

 

At around 8, Jaejoong went back to pick you up as expected. He already changed into a dress shirt with a smart jacket, appropriate for the dinner without being too formal.

"~~~~~~~ -sshi, are you ready?" he called out.

"Just a sec," you quickly grabbed your handbag and went down.

When Jaejoong saw you, his jaw literally dropped and he as staring at you like an idiot.

"What?" you laughed, slightly embarrassed.

"Nothing. It's just, you look stunning tonight," he managed to get back to his sense.

"Thanks. You look very nice too," you smiled.

"Let's go," Jaejoong put his hand on your back, ushering you to his car.

Jaejoong took you to a high-class restaurant. He even booked a table at a more private corner so that you could enjoy your dinner without any disturbance.

"This restaurant is very nice. And the food here is just great! Thank you for taking me here," you smiled after taking a small sip of the wine.

"Glad you like it," Jaejoong beamed.

* Gosh, he's just flawless, * you blushed. Luckily, Jaejoong wouldn't notice it because your face was already red from the wine.

Jaejoong studied your face intensely, * She looks so graceful even when she eats. And her cheeks are so red, so cute! *

You looked up and met his eyes. His strong stares made you feel uneasy and you soon looked away. Jaejoong just chuckled to himself.

Soon later, you finished your dishes. Jaejoong pulled out his credit card and gave it to the waiter, while you once again thanked him, "Komawoyo, Jaejoong -sshi," you warmly smiled, which made Jaejoong's heart fluttered.

He quickly regained his composure, "Let's go," he smiled.

You were walking side by side with each other, when suddenly you heard someone call out your name, "~~~~~~~ -ah."

You looked at the front and froze. It was your ex-boyfriend Lee Minho, "Minho oppa..." you lightly whispered.

Jaejoong heard it and he was suddenly in rage, * Oppa? * he critically studied him from head to toe.

"~~~~~~~ -ah---" but you cut Minho's sentence.

"I have nothing to say to you," you grabbed Jaejoong's hand and stomped out of the restaurant, tears already welling up in your eyes.

"~~~~~~~ -sshi, wait a second!" Jaejoong shouted when you were outside. He turned you around so that you were facing him, his hands on your shoulders, "What happened?"

You took a deep breath and looked away, trying not to let your tears fell. But a single drop had already run down your left cheek.

Jaejoong didn't know what to do. He softly caressed your cheeks and wiped away your tears with his thumb, "What's going on?" he cooed.

You couldn't take it anymore. You hugged Jaejoong and cried on his shoulder, taking him by surprise.

He was shocked for your sudden touch, but slowly he hugged you back and lightly your head.

Minutes later, you had stopped crying, but you stayed like that for a little longer.

"Care to tell me what happened?" Jaejoong finally said.

You pulled away and sighed, "The guy inside, Lee Minho, is my ex-boyfriend...err...first love. We were happy together until one day he told me that he's fed up with me. Guess what, he told me that he's planning to marry my best friend."

Jaejoong felt so bad for you. When he heard that Minho was your first love he suddenly felt jealous. And seeing your sad face jus made him want to go back in and punched that Minho guy.

"I just hate him so much and I don't want to see his face ever again!" you heavily sighed.

Jaejoong looked at you with mixed emotion and pulled you into a tight embrace, * Then why are you crying for him? * he sighed, "Let's go home."

The car ride was quiet. Jaejoong was trying to figure out why he suddenly felt so angry when Minho appeared. You soon arrived, "~~~~~~~ -sshi, we're here," Jaejoong softly called out and looked over to your side only to find you sleeping soundly.

* She must be tired, * he sighed and walked out of his car, going to your side and picked you up in bridal style.

You unconsciously hung your arms around Jaejoong's neck and snuggled closer. Jaejoong instantly felt a sudden electric shock and stood still. He gazed down at your face, * Why do you make me feel like this? *

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel that I'm losing readers now… No silent readers please!