Presents

Pet Love

 

After taking a hot bath, you changed into some comfortable clothes. Thinking about what happened earlier, your heart thudded loudly while you furiously blushed, * Aish, this is so embarrassing! How am I supposed to face him now? And there's only the two of us here so I couldn't even escape! *

You tried to shake away your thoughts and looked at yourself through the mirror, "Stay calm, and act like nothing has happened," you gave yourself a nod with determination before you went out of your room.

It was already late. You heard some noise coming from the kitchen. Together with a tiny hint of aroma, you presumed that Jaejoong was cooking in the kitchen.

* Try to show off his cooking skills huh? Let's see how good he is, * you remembered how Jaejoong bragged about how good his cooking was. You smirked, not really believing what he said was true.

You were about to walk up to him and ask if he needed any help. But looking at his back, what happened earlier came to your mind again. Your face reddened.

Just when you were walking away, Jaejoong turned around and greeted you, "Oh, you're here," you weren't able to hide your blush so you looked away. Jaejoong, too, seemed a bit awkward after the recent incident.

He scratched the back of his head, "I'll be ready in a minute. Just go and sit down."

You nodded and waited for him.

Both of you remained silence. But when you took your first bite, you suddenly forgot everything, "Omo! This is so good!"

Jaejoong, who was observing your every move since you had sat down, lightly chuckled, "I told you I am a good cook."

"But I never expect that you are this good! I mean this is high-end restaurant level!" you exclaimed.

"You should have a little faith in me," he shook his head and pretended to be sad.

You quickly dragged your chair closer to him, "Oppa, I don't mean that," you gave him your puppy eyes.

"Give me a kiss and I'll be all right," he kept pouting while pointing at his lips.

"Yah, ert," you glared.

"Just a small peck?" he childishly pleaded.

You sighed and chuckled. You were about to plant a peck on his cheek when he suddenly turned his head so that your lips landed on his.

You widened your eyes and immediately pulled away, "Not fair! You cheated!"

"But you always fall for it," Jaejoong foolishly grinned.

You crossed your arms in front of your chest and turned your head, ignoring Jaejoong.

"Baby, don't be mad at me," he hugged your sides and gave you his irresistible pout.

You continued to look away when Jaejoong started to shower feather-like kisses all over your face.

"Yah, it's disgusting!" you tried to push him away but he held you closer.

"Why is my boyfriend such a ert? First, you had a nosebleed just because---" remembering what had happened earlier made you blush again. Your voice trailed off as you fake coughed, "And now this!"

Jaejoong sensed that you were not comfortable about the incident happened earlier in the afternoon, * What if...she would be awkward with me ever since that? No! This can't be happening! *

He suddenly stood up. You were about to question his behavior but he simply said, "Baby, just stay here. I'll be back in a minute."

You saw him go back to his room. After a while, he took a small box with him and sat down next to you.

You questioningly looked at him while he opened the box, revealing a pair of silver rings. He put one onto your finger and slipped the other onto his.

"Couple rings?" you stared at your hands as Jaejoong interlaced his fingers between yours.

"I've bought this some time ago. I'm just waiting for the right occasion to give it to you," he gently said.

"And what occasion it is?" you asked in amusement.

He held both of your hands. You were mesmerized as his eyes looked deeply into yours, "I'm sorry, ~~~~~~~ -ah. Please forgive me. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable about me. I won't let this happen anymore. And besides, I'm a normal man too and having such a gorgeous girlfriend isn't helping at all," he mischievously smirked.

"Yah," your lightly smacked his head, your face crimsoned.

"So does that mean I'm off the hook now?" he smugly grinned.

You rolled your eyes playfully as Jaejoong leaned in and pulled you into a deep kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment! <3