Picnic

Pet Love

 

I’m back!!! kekeke, here’s an update!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week had passed, although Junsu had confessed his feelings to you, there was no awkward feelings between you two. You knew he was trying to help you move on, and he was a nice guy after all. But deep inside your heart you knew that you still loved Jaejoong, * I wish I could love Junsu oppa. But it's not fair to him if I'm not over Jaejoong oppa yet, * you sighed.

Junsu called a day ago asking if you would want to go picnic with him. Naturally, you would agree. In fact, you were spending almost all of your free time with him, but you felt bad knowing that you couldn't love him like Jaejoong no matter how hard you tried.

"I should just give both of us a chance," you softly whispered to yourself.

You dressed up nicely and waited for Junsu to pick you up. Though he told you that he got everything prepared, you still wanted to make an effort for your date and baked a small cake for the both of you.

-Ding dong-

You quickly got to the door and was greeted by a smiling Junsu, "~~~~~~~ -ah, are you ready?"

"Yes, Junsu oppa, and I also baked a cake for you," you gently smiled.

Junsu's eyes went wide, "You baked us a cake? You shouldn't have, I got all the things prepared," but you could clearly see it from his blushing face that he was happy you did something for him.

"Let's go," you took his hand, giving him a pleasant surprise, and walked out of your home.

 

Some moment later, Junsu brought you to the park at Han River. He chose a secluded place so you two could enjoy the peaceful scenery, and also he didn't want to be disturbed by little kids.

You just looked at the river while Junsu was putting down the mat.

"I haven't been here for a long time. It's very nice of you to bring me here, Junsu oppa," you gave him a gentle smile.

Junsu was happy that your mood had finally been lightened recently. He patted on the space next to him, signaling you to sit down, "Come here, try the food."

"Did oppa made all of these?" you asked as you took a sandwich.

Junsu scratched the back of his neck, "Yeah, but with a little help of my mom."

You felt touched because Junsu prepared all these just for you, "Komawo oppa."

You took a little bite and gave a thumbs-up to Junsu, "It's very good."

Junsu blushed slightly and looked down, * I'll do everything for you, my angel. *

You and Junsu chatted happily while you ate. You talked about everything.

"I used to come here with my parents a lot when I was young. But now that I have work and my parents lived quite far away, I don't get to see them much," you let out a little sigh.

Junsu panicked a little, fearing that bring you here make you miss your parents more. He was thinking what to say but you simply cut in, "I think I should take my parents here with me some time," you gave Junsu a warm smile.

Afterwards, you urged Junsu try your cake even if you two were really full, "Oppa, you must eat it, I baked it all night!"

"But ~~~~~~~ -ah, I'm really full, can I take it home to eat it?" Junsu was now lying on the mat.

You leaned over so that your face was on top of his, "Do you not trust me with my cooking skill?" you raised an eyebrow, "You won't get poisoned you know."

Junsu's eyes widened, "No, I don't mean that! I will never doubt your cooking skill!"

You laughed suddenly, "Just joking oppa. You should see your face, it's priceless."

"Yah, you're making fun of me?" he gave you a cute pout that gave you a strong urge to pinch him. You pinched both sides of his face while Junsu was complaining, "What's that for?"

"Sorry, you are just to cute! I can't resist!" you giggled.

You looked at Junsu and found that he still looked kind of pissed. You lowered your head and gave him your puppy eyes, "Mianhe," you lightly cupped his cheeks where you were pinching just now.

Junsu suddenly sat up straight and hugged you, "Don't give me that look, I'm a guy too you know?" he whispered in your ear.

You blushed furiously and pulled away, "Junsu oppa, you must finish it," you sliced a piece of cake and passed it to him.

Junsu saw your expression and lightly ruffled your hair.

"Hey! How many times have I told you now to do that?" you pretended to glare at him.

"Sorry, you're just too cute to resist," he chuckled, which made you even more embarrassed, "Just eat."

"Omo," Junsu's eyes lit up, "This is the most delicious cake I've ever taste!"

You lowered your head and lightly smiled, "You're flattering me, oppa."

"No, I mean it! You are very good at baking!" you couldn't help but chuckle at Junsu's seriousness.

Suddenly, Junsu reached out his hand and wiped the corner of your lips using his thumb, "You got some chocolate there."

You looked away. Then you saw someone standing not very far from you, "Jaejoong?" a gasp slipped from your mouth.

Junsu also turned around, "Oh, hi Jaejoong hyung," he awkwardly greeted.

"Hmm, I'm just having a walk around here. Didn't expect to see you," Jaejoong awkwardly rubbed the back of his head, "I'll be going," he then hurriedly walked away.

 

Jaejoong couldn't get the scene of Junsu wiping your lips out of his mind. He felt like his heart was clenching tightly.

"Why do I feel like that every time I saw her and Junsu together? It's not like I have anything to do with her," he ruffled his hair frustratedly.

Suddenly, Jaejoong felt very dizzy as if his head was going to explode.

-Flashback-

"~~~~~~~ -ah," Jaejoong softly called out.

"Hmm?" you looked up at him while he reached out his hand and wiped the corner of your lips, "Done," he smiled.

You flushed, "Thanks. You should have just told me," you tried to bury your face under your bangs to hide your embarrassment.

-End of flashback-

"What was that?" Jaejoong rubbed his temple, trying to figure what was happening to him, * It seems awfully real, as if it really happened in the past. But I don't remember knowing ~~~~~~~ -sshi before... *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment!!!