Oh No...

Pet Love

 

* Yeonhee? * you raised an eyebrow suspiciously at Jaejoong.

"She's...just my ex-girlfriend," he gulped.

"Not fiancé again?" you smirked.

"No, ~~~~~~~ -ah, I swear, you are the only one that I see now," he squashed you into his embrace.

* She must be someone important to him before, or else omonim wouldn't talk about her... * you bit your lip but said nothing.

 

"~~~~~~~ -ah, I'm leaving now," Jaejoong softly called out as he wore his shoes and took his briefcase.

You quickly came out, "Wait," you slightly adjusted his tie and straightened his suit, "Bye Jaejoong oppa, take care!"

He lightly kissed your forehead, "Take care of the dogs for me, okay?"

"Of course," you playfully rolled your eyes.

He Gave you one last smile before heading out, * Bye, wifey. *

 

* Aish, how long do I have to continue doing this? * Jaejoong tiredly rubbed his temple while he was sitting at his office desk for almost the whole morning. He was restlessly signing documents in his office but his mind was wandering off to somewhere, * It's almost lunchtime. I wonder if ~~~~~~~ -ah has eaten yet... * he quickly took out his phone and dialled your number, "Baby?"

"Jaejoong oppa!"

He chuckled to himself hearing your voice, "Have you eaten yet?"

"Nah, it's still early."

"Wanna have lunch with me?" he asked hopefully.

"Sure! I'm just about to go out!"

"Meet me at my office. Then I'll take you out," he smiled in content and continued to work while thinking of you.

About half an hour later, you had finally arrived at Jaejoong's office.

"~~~~~~~ -ah," he warmly greeted you and pecked your left cheek. You simply giggled.

"Let's go, shall we?" Jaejoong held out his arm and you slipped yours into his. You two were chatting happily as you strolled along the street and went into a small restaurant.

Little you knew, someone was watching all along, * Who is this girl? Never has anyone ever made my Jaejoong oppa so happy except me... I must get him back. *

 

You and Jaejoong casually chatted for sometimes while enjoying your lunch. You two simply loved each other's presence. Jaejoong was helping you to cut your steak into bite-size while and you were just silently admiring him. He gave you a warm smile as he caught you looking at him, "Ahh," he cooed and fed you with a piece of food, "Is it good?"

You gladly nodded, "Oppa, you should try some too!" you forked a piece of meat and held it in front of his lips, gesturing him to open his mouth. He willingly obliged.

"~~~~~~~ -ah," Jaejoong softly called out.

"Hmm?" you looked up at him while he reached out his hand and wiped the corner of your lips, "Done," he smiled.

You flushed, "Thanks. You should have just told me," you tried to bury your face under your bangs to hide your embarrassment.

Jaejoong chuckled and pinched your cheek lightly, * Cute! *

 

Finally, you two finished your lunch. After paying, Jaejoong ushered you out the restaurant, "Baby, let's head back and get my car, okay? I'll drive yo home."

"I can go home by myself. You don't have to worry about me," you said fearing that he was ditching work for you.

"It's okay, I've finished my work anyways," he smiled.

Suddenly, Jaejoong's phone rang, "Yeoboseyo? Oh, Mr. Park! ....Em, now?" he uneasily took a glance of you, "Em, okay. I'll see you later."

You understood that he had work to do, "Just go. I'm fine," you smiled encouragingly.

"Sorry babe. He is an important client to our company so I must go to see him," he said apologetically.

"It's okay, I understand," you pushed him towards his car, "I can go home by myself."

"I'm really sorry. I'll come back soon, okay?" he gave you a last hug and left.

You quickly got onto a cab and went back home. You thought about how cute and thoughtful Jaejoong was, you lips couldn't help but curl upwards, * I'm so fortunate to have Jaejoong oppa, * you softly smiled.

Soon, you got back to the Kim's mansion. Having nothing to do, you gladly groomed Vick while softly humming a tune.

You waited and waited, * It's been a few hours already. How come Jaejoong oppa is still not yet home? * you worriedly glanced at your watch.

 

Jaejoong was on his way back home after he had such a tiring meeting with his client.

* Lucky I finally finish it so I can see ~~~~~~~ -ah now, * he contently smiled to himself.

Just then, his cell phone suddenly rang, * Who is it? * Jaejoong went to fish for his phone in his briefcase and didn't notice a car coming.

* BEEEEP *

He glanced up and widened his eyes, * Oh no! * he immediately tried to turn the wheel but it was too late.

 

After pacing at the front door for the umpteenth time, you cell phone suddenly rang. You immediately picked it up without looking at the caller ID, "~~~~~~~ -ah," you heard Mrs. Kim's trembling voice and your smile faltered, * Don't tell me... *

"Jae-Jaejoong was in a car accident. He's st-still in the ICU..." your mind went blank hearing that. You quickly ran out of the house and caught a cab, "Seoul hospital please," you couldn't hide your tears anymore, "Ahjusshi, please can you drive faster?" your heart ached, * Jaejoong oppa, please be alright... *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment!!!