New Friends?

Pet Love

A couple of months had passed and you and Jaejoong were on good terms. Honestly, you wouldn't say you like this person but you didn't hate him as much. Jaejoong had also been acting nice since then. You figured that he was probably trying to work things out. He never interfered with what you had planned for Vick ever since.

 

Jaejoong was very busy working on his new project.

"Aish! What do you mean he's not signing the contract?! I thought I've made myself clear that he is a very important client and we need him to work with us! I don't care! You better get everything done by tomorrow!" he frustratedly banged his fist on the desk and threw his cell phone onto the sofa.

He flipped over the thick pile of documents in front of him, looked at the details and signed them whenever it's necessary.  Suddenly, his eyes travelled to his schedule and something caught his attention. * , I forgot to tell her! *

He quickly picked up the phone and connected to his secretary, "Junsu, I suddenly remember that my dog has a check-up appointment tomorrow. Can you give a call to Miss Choi ~~~~~~~ and tell her about it? She's my pet trainer. Thanks," he sighed while tiredly rubbing his temple.

"Yes sir, no problem!" the voice on the other line squealed.

Junsu quickly finished up his task and picked up the phone, dialling the number that Jaejoong had just given him.

 

You just went back to the Kim mansion after a long and tiring run with Vick. He had been doing well lately and you could see that he was making improvement.

* Ring Ring Ring *

You grabbed your phone and stared at the unknown number, * Who would it be? * you flicked it open and cautiously asked, "Yoboseyo?"

"Hello, is this Miss Choi ~~~~~~~?" you heard a man with a high pitch voice said.

You hesitated a while, "Hmm, yes, and you are?"

"Oh, I am Kim Junsu, Mr. Kim Jaejoong's secretary. He told me to remind you that his dog has a check-up appointment tomorrow."

"Araso, I got it," you jotted down the details, "Thanks, Junsu -sshi," then you ended the call.

* Seems like she's a pretty nice girl, I wonder why Jaejoong -sshi doesn't seem to like her much, * Junsu stared at the phone in bewilderment. Then he just went back to work.

 

A few days later, you felt that Vick was physically fit to do more exercises, so you planned to take him to a new track this time.

Suddenly, you saw another big white dog running towards to and Vick. It wasn't as huge as Vick, but if he kept running at this speed, it would definitely cause some injury. You simply closed your eyes and prayed for miracle to happen.

"YAH! XIAHKI! SLOW DOWN!" it must be the owner shouting at him.

* 1, 2, 3, * nothing happened. You slowly took a peek and saw a smiling dog in front of you.

"Omo, I'm so sorry, Miss. Did my dog scared you?" the man asked in concerned.

"Oh, kwenchana, I'm..." you were instantly lost for words when you looked up and saw him. He was tall and handsome, but at the same time there was a sense of cuteness in him that made him look so innocent and friendly.

"I umm...I'm fine," you slightly smiled, hoping that he wouldn't find you staring at him.

Suddenly, you felt something surrounding your legs.

"Aish, Xiahki! No!" Junsu screamed as he tried to pull Xiahki back.

Too late, Xiahki tightened his string around you and you lost your balance. Just when you thought you were going to hit the ground, a pair of strong arms caught your waist.

"Are you alright, Miss? I'm terribly sorry for my dog's behaviour," he worriedly said.

"It's fine, really. I understand that they sometimes get to excited and lose control," you gave him a reassuring smile. * Hmm, his voice sounds so familiar. But I don't think I've met him before, * you silently thought.

"Excuse me, but have I met you before?" a puzzled look was painted in his face.

"I don't think so. But I do find you familiar, though I can't tell you exactly why," you tried very hard to recall his voice.

He rubbed his chin, with his eyebrows furrowed. You couldn't help but stare at his handsome face. * Aish! You only met him today! What are you doing Choi ~~~~~~~?! * you mentally scolded yourself.

"Ah!" you snapped back into reality once you heard him, "Are you ~~~~~~~ -sshi by any chance?"

"How do you know?" you looked at him in confusion.

"I am Kim Junsu, Jaejoong -sshi's secretary!" he excitedly squealed. You swore you had never seen someone who acted so much like a child yet looked so adorable before. You just had the urge to pinch his cheeks but you quickly regained your composure.

"Ah, now I remember you, Junsu -sshi! I should have known it's you when I heard your voice!" you exclaimed.

Junsu embarrassingly rubbed the back of his neck, "Isn't this Jaejoong -sshi's dog?" he pointed at Vick.

"Yes, this is Vick. And the small dog is mine, her name is Bobo," you gave him a warm smile. It's easier for you to get along with people when you knew that they also loved dogs.

"This is my dog, Xiahki," he introduced him, "And I apologize again for his behavior just now."

"I think Xiahki probably just wants to play with Vick and Bobo," you chuckled, "I'm just going to take them to the park. Do you want to join us?"

"Sure!" Junsu's eyes sparkled.

You and Junsu were chatting all the way to the park. It felt nice talking to Junsu and you quickly became friends.

"I can't really imagine Junsu -sshi can work with a person like Jaejoong -sshi. He's so mean," you sighed.

"it's not that bad when you get to know him better. I bet there's just some misunderstanding between you two," he warmly smiled.

"Ah, but I still think that it must be hard working for him," you pouted, thinking about how Jaejoong treated you before.

Junsu silently chuckled, shaking his head slightly, "It's getting late, ~~~~~~~ -sshi, you should go back now."

"Araso," you smiled and stood up, "Goodbye Junsu -sshi! See you soon!" you waved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment!!