Back

Pet Love

 

You woke up from your deep slumber, your eyes opened, slowly adjusting to the light. * It doesn't look like my room... * you blinked a few times and suddenly felt that something s around your waist and drew your closer.

* What the- * your eyes widened in shock as you saw a bare-chested Jaejoong lying beside you.

You quickly pushed him away and drew the blanket close to you.

Jaejoong felt your absence in his embrace and furrowed his eyebrows, still with his eyes closed, "Baby, what's wrong?"

"Why are you in my bed?!" you hugged the blanket tightly and checked yourself, relieved that you were still in your clothes.

"Tsk tsk. Look carefully, love. You are in MY bed," Jaejoong smirked.

Your eyes narrowed and you threw a pillow at Jaejoong, earning a small 'ouch' from him.

"Why am I here? I don't remember getting here," you crossed your arms in front of your chest.

"Last night, after I gave your the ring we watched a movie. And then you were too tired that you fell asleep. So I brought you up," he said as he lightly rubbed his head, where you threw the pillow at.

"Then why didn't you bring me to my room?" you asked him suspiciously.

"Because I want to watch you sleep," he sheepishly grinned, "And don't you like to be with me, jagiya?" he sneaked over and embraced you.

You lightly pushed his forehead to push his face away, "Yah, put something on," you looked away slightly flushed.

"Why, don't you like my gorgeous body?" he smirked cockily and pretended to show off his muscles.

"Aish, you're so gross," you covered your face with your palms.

"~~~~~~~ -ah," he childishly pouted.

"Aish, I'm going to get ready now. Come down and have breakfast once you're done," you got up and headed back to your room.

You freshened up yourself and went to the kitchen, * Aish, what takes him so long? He even takes longer time than a girl! * you grabbed some ingredients and was going to made omelettes.

While you were busy making your breakfast, you suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist, "You're finally done, Jaejoong oppa?"

He rested his chin onto your shoulder and snuggled closer, "I just like to see you cook for me."

Your face turned into a deep shade of red, "Yah, get off me already. I can't work like that."

"But I just want to be with you every second," you felt touched by his words, * I also want to be with you all the time too. *

"Hmm, I feel like we're like a married couple," Jaejoong said thoughtfully, keeping his eyes closed while still resting his head on the crook of your neck.

 

-Ding dong-

Both of you jumped a bit, * Who could it be in this early time of the day? * you slightly pushed Jaejoong away and softly said, "Just go and answer the door."

He went to the front door, still clueless of whom it might be.

"Hi Jaejoong dear!"

Jaejoong's eyes widened, "Appa, omma, you're back."

"Of course we are," Mrs. Kim chuckled, "Now son, have you been treating ~~~~~~~ -sshi nicely?"

"Yeah, of course," his face reddened.

Jaejoong hadn't come back to you yet, so you figured that you should check who was at the door, "Who is it, Jaejoong op-" you spotted Mr. and Mrs. Kim and lightly gasped, "... -sshi?"

"Oh! Welcome back, Mr. and Mrs. Kim!" you nervously smiled.

They both smiled at you and went back to their room to unpack.

* Omo, what am I going to do? What if they don't like me to be Jaejoong oppa's girlfriend? * you worriedly bit your lip.

"~~~~~~~ -ah, what's wrong?" Jaejoong waved his hand in front of you but got no response.

"Jagiya," he lightly shook you.

"Oppa, what if they don't like us being together?" you worriedly asked.

"Don't worry, baby. They love you, don't they?" he gave you a reassuring smile.

"But what if they don't want me to be your girlfriend? Maybe I should move out."

Jaejoong's smile faltered, "Baby, what are you talking about?"

"They'll probably don't like it if I stay here when we are together," you furrowed your eyebrows, "Omona, what should I do? And how are going to tell them about us?"

"Jagiya, everything will be fine. Just don't talk about moving out," Jaejoong grabbed your hands and begged.

"Who's moving out?" Mrs. Kim suddenly appeared and made you jump.

"Mrs. Kim, I was thinking that I should move out---"

"Nonsense! I like having you around!" she warmly smiled.

"But---"

"Ooh, her eyes grew bigger, "I see you are together now!" she excitedly said as she stared at your interlocked hands.

You blushed furiously and tried to break away from Jaejoong's hand. But instead, he tightened his grip.

"Yes, we are together, omma," he said firmly.

"Finally!" Mrs. Kim squealed and clapped her hands together, "Do you know how long I've wish you to get a girlfriend, Jaejoongie?"

"Huh?" you unbelievably stared at Mrs. Kim, "You are okay with that, Mrs. Kim?"

"Please, ~~~~~~~ -ah, just call me omonim. I've always wanted a daughter-in-law like you!" she warmly smiled at you.

Jaejoong lightly squeezed your shoulders and pulled you into his embrace, "Told you it's gonna be fine."

"Oppa!" you tried to push him away, "Omonim is still here!"

"Aww, what a cute couple. Don't mind me, you two continue," she waved at you and went back.

Then she suddenly turned around and her face changed, "By the way, Jaejoong," she hesitated a while, "We met Yeonhee at the airport. She er...she's back."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drama O__O

Comments please!!