Bonding Time Pt. 2

Pet Love

 

After a long walk, all of you went back home.

"Aigoo! I'm so tired!" once Jaejoong stepped inside his house, he immediately threw himself onto the sofa.

"It's just the beginning," you smirked as you brought the dogs to the backyard.

"What do you mean?" he stared at you dumbfounded.

"It's time for Vick to take a bath, don't you think?" you smiled at Jaejoong oh-so-innocently, "I suggest you change into something comfortable," you pointed at his dress shirt, "You wouldn't want to ruin it, would you oppa?"

"Araso," Jaejoong rolled himself off the sofa and went back to change, while you prepared for the things you need.

Minutes later, Jaejoong came back with a simple wife beater and a pair of basketball shorts on him.

You turned around and looked at him, "C-come here," you stuttered, * I never noticed that he is so well built, * you quickly turned around to hide your blushing face.

Jaejoong noticed it and ran to you, hugging your shoulder drawing you close, "Why are you stuttering?" he smirked.

"W-what?" you looked anywhere but him.

Jaejoong lightly held your chin and looked into your eyes, "Don't be shy, you'll be seeing this more often," he chuckled.

"YAH!" you slightly pushed him away and stomped over to Vick and led him to a tub.

Vick stepped into the tub obediently while you the tap for the water hose, "Jaejoong oppa, are you helping or not?"

You told Jaejoong to hold the hose, while you applied some shampoo on Vick.

"Oppa, be careful don't let the water get into his ears," you lectured.

"Araso," Jaejoong lightly chuckled. He gazed at you for a while, admiring how cute you were when you're working seriously.

Then both of you were gently scrubbing and massaging Vick while he seemed to be enjoying his bath.

Suddenly, you felt something cold on you nose, "Yah! Kim Jaejoong!" you playfully scolded and wiped off the foam that Jaejoong had just tapped onto your nose.

He started to run away but you quickly chased after him, preparing for your revenge.

You made a lot of foam from scrubbing Vick and dashed to Jaejoong. Finally, you caught up with him, "Gotcha!" you clasped your hands on both sides of his cheeks, making his face full of foam.

You dabbed on his face and chin for a few times and smiled triumphantly to yourself, "Oppa, you look like Santa Claus."

"Yah, do I look that old?" he looked a bit displeased as he tackled you down to the ground. He continued to tickle you while you struggled and helplessly squealed, "Haha...oppa, stop!"

He suddenly stopped and looked deeply into your eyes. You too stopped laughing and gazed at him. Time seemed to have frozen for a moment.

Jaejoong slowly leaned in and you involuntarily closed your eyes. Jaejoong noticed and silently chuckled to himself. Instead of lowering his head to kiss you, he brushed his face against yours, leaving some of the foam on your cheeks, "What did you think I was going to do?" he whispered into your ear and smirked.

Your eyes instantly shot open. You tried to push him away, only to learn the awkward position that you're in, your face immediately turned into the color of a tomato.

"Get off," you whined, while trying to hide your crimson face, "We need to wash Vick."

You were smoothing Vick's fur while Jaejoong held the water hose. You kept ignoring Jaejoong because of what happened just now and concentrated on Vick.

When you were mostly done, Vick suddenly shook to dry himself off, splashing water all over you and Jaejoong. Jaejoong yelped in surprise and accidentally lost grip of the water hose, drenching you from head to toe.

"AHHH! Kim Jaejoong!" you screamed as you wiped off the water on your face.

But he just gaped at you with his eyes wide open, * Omo, her T-shirt is also translucent...Stop staring Kim Jaejoong! * he gulped and tried to removed his eyes from you, "Sorry."

"Hey, are you alright?" you saw his face turned into a deep shade of red and you went closer, cupping his face with your hands.

Having you so close to him holding his face didn't help with the situation. He tried to fixed his eyes onto your face but they kept travelling downwards to check out your body, * Gosh, this is killing me! I'm a fully-grown healthy man for God's sake! *

"Jaejoong oppa?" you worriedly asked as you waved your hands in front of him, trying to wake him from his daze.

"Huh?" he dreamily asked, feeling something hot trickled down from his nose.

Seeing his nosebleed, you finally realized what he was looking just now. You quickly covered your body and ran back into the house, "Yah! You ert!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments are loved!!