Chapter 2

Its was You that i falling in love to.

Author Pov

“Stupid cucumber! Stupid Tiffany! Now that my sleeping beauty all ruined because the so called speaker Hwang for waking me up this early.” Jessica grumbled to herself as she speed up to the school building and left the Hwang aka Tiffany behind who was trying to catch up the blonde girl.

“Jessie……waits up….. Hye! slow down, I need help here… Aish..Jessie…..” Tiffany whined at the blonde haired, while her hands were full with files and a beg at her shoulder its looks like will drop any soon.

Hearing the Tiffany was calling for Jessica. So she stopped halfway and turning her heels to look behind her. Seeing Tiffany hand was full and with those plump cutely pouts red lips at Jessica plus with her puppy look just like the sulking kids that asking her mom to buy the candies.  Of course Jessica can’t resist her cuteness; well you can say that everyone can fall into her charm, even Jessica also fall into hers charm. (kekeke)

Without wasting the time, Jessica went to her and helps her caring the half of the files that Tiffany was caring. Tiffany was happily smiling to Jessica but the latter seems like unnoticed the smile and just walk away and left her behind. Tiffany was frowned a little cause Jessica was give her cold reply, but she can’t blame her cause she know that Jessica won’t mad that long, if she still mad she won’t help the eye smile princess right? (Right readers?)

On Jessica side, she was indeed half mad at Tiffany but by looking at Tiffany pouting lips and her puppy looks. She was melting inside and with Tiffany adorableness act makes Jessica chest was beating fast uncontrolled and it could make her heart popped out in second. Beside that Jessica was happy because only Tiffany can make her smile and only Tiffany can make her chest pounded so hard inside her chest. You can tell that Jessica has a strong feeling towards her best friend but it’s not friendship love but is more than that. People can say that is a love or a crush.

Yup, indeed Jessica has feelings to her best friend, and more you can say that Jessica was fall in love with Tiffany, not the friendship love but more than that where you can say a person that you love so much, you miss her or he whenever you need them by your side, the person that you always want to be with in your future.  Jessica was fall in love with Tiffany while they were in middle school and now they are siting for the final year in high school. Jessica was afraid to confess because it will cause a lot of problem and she knows that is wrong.  Which it is wrong if we fall in love with your best friends and unfortunately it was a “GIRL”!? What do you think she will react? How about the society? Would they accept that kind of relationship? How about her only one best friend will think then? Maybe some of others people don’t mind at all, but would she reject her or would she also have the same feelings? Would their friendship long lasting? What would happen if she knows?

 

***

On the way walking to the classroom, all the male students and female students were mesmerized to two gorgeous ladies, which are Jessica and Tiffany. The two of them indeed gorgeous with the milky skin they have, beauty smile which can melted all the guys’ heart, have a brilliant brain and of course all the students are respect them. Because of that many female student were envy of their beauty and talented skills. Well you know that Tiffany was the president council right? And don’t forget the other ones are vice president council too. The vice president with have a cold aura and laziness but she never neglecting the responsibilities, however she was the second top student beside Tiffany was the top student and no ones can beat them, and she is Jessica. YES it was Jessica Jung the ice princess.

When they reached the 3-A classroom, Jessica speed up her move toward hers seat, and folded her own hands on the table as her pillow and placed her head to continued hers sleeping times before the class was start in 10 more minutes. Tiffany only can sigh heavily on her and when to her seat which is besides the sleeping latter that next to the windows.

“Hey Pany-ah, what wrong with the ice princess? Did you did something wrong to her huh? Well I can see her cold face and it seems like can freeze this classroom into ice soon.” Asked by a soft tone that have a small body and it was shorter than Tiffany, have a baby face and was sitting behind Tiffany, while her fingers pointing towards the sleeping latter.

“Erm….. Yeah you know Tae-tae is not that easy to waking up the sleeping beauty. So I have to use that secret weapon to wake her up and now it looks like she still mad because of that.” Tiffany answered with giggles a bit while she still remembers how funny it was when she was waking up Jessica this morning. Well the aka short body named Tae-tae or her full name was Kim Tae Yeon knew the answer because she also can imagine what it is the funny expression from Jessica when the secret weapon can against the sleeping princess.  

“Hihihi” A small chuckles can be heard from Taeyeon. Unfortunately for the ice princess can’t sleep due the chuckles and giggles sound from the two latter and she was all awake and the conversation between those two also she heard it but due her was sleepiness she just snap out of it and tried to close her eyes to sleep. But, before Jessica was immersed in her dream land, she heard someone calling for Tiffany and she hate it cause it make her heart crushed into the millions pieces. Jessica widened her eyes and she hate it because that sweet voice can make Tiffany jolted in happiness and it more hurt Jessica seeing Tiffany was act sweetly towards that voice.

“Good Morning Tiffany?” A tall handsome guy greet Tiffany with his lovely, y voice and with his flirting smile in his face that could make all the female students fall for his charm but not for Jessica, because Jessica know that guy was the king of heartbreaker! Jessica doesn’t even know what is the greatness of his stupid smile is anyways. Well for Jessica, she just wanted to puke whenever she saw that flirting faces and feels like want to knock down that face of him!

“Oh, Good morning……… - shii” (Oh – Oo…who’s is that guy huh?  Well well well…ENOUGH!..wait for the next update ok …hehehe…*smirk*)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry if I taking so long…… (Bowing 90 degrees..)

And thanks for all the Subscribers..

I’m trying my best here…..hopefully all of you enjoy the story… ^_^