Chapter 16 ( Finally)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

Finally I’m back~~~~

Sorry for the late update…

Hehehehe…readers….it’s almost done…this story it’s almost end…*sob *sob

I still can’t believe it that I wrote this………I never imagine that I would take this challenge….i know I’m not that good in writing. But I have tried….and I did it…

===========================================================================================================

***

Author’s Pov

As starting for now on Jessica and Sunny as official becomes friend. The two of them become close to each other. They hang out, they joked around, they laugh together but as a friend not more than that.

Sunny, she is hurt but she didn’t regret it when she confesses to Jessica. She can be tough, she can be strong but the scars inside her still hurt. Maybe it was a bitter memory for her. But being friend with Jessica it’s not that bad idea either and she not feels awkward around Jessica.

“Friends.” Only that word keep telling her she’s not the one for Jessica but only can as a friend.

Yes, friends. Only friends, which she become close to Jessica right now. Not as lover, not as someone that she could love to but as FRIENDS.

Jessica, as she only loves Tiffany and she’s not goona change it. She can’t stop this love no matter what, she still love Tiffany. ‘Love’ as it’s come naturally and we didn’t realize it from the beginning. When the Sunny come out from nowhere, it makes her confused with her feelings. Jessica’s heart beats when Sunny tried to approach her and seeing the eye smile of her as it’s was reminds her to Tiffany’s. She thought that she has fall out in love. Perhaps it’s N.O because is a mistake, a big mistake in her life as she thoughts Sunny was Tiffany. Maybe because Sunny was looked like Tiffany, that’s why she unconsciously fallen out of love towards Tiffany.

Before Jessica falls out deeper and deeper, she has waked up from the mistake. Tiffany is the only for her, she’s the only one can makes Jessica felt living in the heaven. Jessica finding it’s hard to believe that she was in heaven when it comes to Tiffany. Only Tiffany that Jessica need. No matter how hurts is she, she won’t stop loving her. Jessica’s minds only have the pictures of Tiffany every time she missed her. She meant for her, she can’t doubt her feelings towards Tiffany because it’s Tiffany that can make her heart beats faster.

Tiffany, at last she has realized her true feelings. The one that can make her heart beats is Jessica. Maybe she is too dense and dumb when it comes to love. She is straight at first but when it came to Jessica. Everything is change, it changed because of Jessica. She hate it when Jessica tried to ignore and away from her. It was painful. After realizing that Jessica is the one she need, the one that she love, and meant to her. She has hurts Jessica before and from now on she want to change it. Without Jessica, her life isn’t complete, there’s no air that she can breathe, and her life would be miserable. She has did her biggest mistake in her life and she will regret that forever. She loves Jessica because she’s Jessica and she loves her just the way she is. Is time for her to confess and tell her the truth that she is really falling in love with her which is the only one Jessica Jung.

 

***

Today is the day for Tiffany wants to confess toward Jessica. She has to confess before it’s too late. Even though she knows that Jessica and Sunny it just friends, but she still frowned at Jessica because she care about Sunny and they were too close. She was jealous, she is jealous for the two of them were so close and it seems like Jessica always being cheerful every time she with Sunny. Sometime it confusing Tiffany because she thought that Jessica has move on, but Taeyeon’s word has woke her up and she not gonna give up that easily.

“Don’t be stupid Pany-ah! Just tell her already before someone burst out again as they will take Jessica away from you.”

Taeyeon was always right. She did console Jessica to confess and now she also did woke Tiffany from the dumbness. Taeyeon did a lot to help them and she always wish that Jessica and Tiffany would be together at the end. But the two are pretty dull to realize it and as their friends she has to knock their head to wake up from the bunch of stupidest in their mind.

 

Tiffany’s Pov

It’s time; I will tell Jessie after the school is over. I can’t stand it anymore. Every time I saw Jessie and Sunny close relationship, its hurts. I was jealous, Jessie was too kind toward Sunny and they always hang out together with each other meanwhile they only thought that I was invisible.

I and Sunny are friends now. She has told me that she won’t court on Jessie anymore, but I still got jealous every time she does skin ship with my Jessie.

“My Jessie!! No one can touch her beside it was ME!”

 

“Erm, Jessie?” I call her as the class has ended and we don’t have any school activity after this.

“Yes, Tiff?” Jessica answer.

“I…i…have something…t…to tell..y…you.” I was kind on nervous right now, that’s why I was stutter when I talk to Jessie while I’m looking at floor.

“Huh? What it is Tiff?” She asked.

“Ermmm…can we talk at somewhere else, in….more secluded place?”

“Sure.”

So we went out from the classroom as I lead the way with Jessie following me from behind. My heart was beating so fast and a bit nervous while I was thinking;

“What if she rejects me?”

“What if she has moved on and would she will hate me after this?”

“What will happen to us if I have confessed?”

“What if she feels regret after she confessed to me?

“Did she still love me?”

We kept walking as we didn’t talk but keep walking until we reached to the school roof top.

I stopped and turned around. Because of my action is too suddenly, our face just an inch away from her while she was a bit shocked and. I could listen my own heart was beating triple fast than usual. Looking at her lips it makes me want to taste it.

“Her lips, how does it taste….”

 “Snap out of it Tiffany! You have to confess to her first.” I scold myself.

I take a step backward as I looked up and our eyes met. I could see her eyes full of loneliness. My heart ached when I saw that, and I know it’s was my fault that makes her suffering. But now I not gonna repeat the same mistake again, because I am falling in love with her.

Taking a deep breath and let it out try before I start the conversation. I stare at her and say those three words directly;

“I love you.”

 

Jessica’s Pov

Tiffany said that she have something want to tell me. I don’t know what it is and my heart beats every time I’m looking at her eyes. I do still love her and I wish she know that. But I still don’t know if she realizes it.

 Following her from behind as she led the way while I’m still confused where is she going to take me. I was a bit nervous as I don’t know why.

We reached at the roof top. I looked around in curiosity and asking to myself;

“What is she going to tell me?”

She stopped as she turned around so suddenly and her face just an inch away from me and I could listen to my own loud heartbeat. We stare for a moment as she said those three too directly after she taking a deep breathe while looking straight into my eyes.  

“I Love You.”  

I was shocked that time. My mind went blank as I still can’t believe what did she just says. I know I’m not dreaming and I hear it clear from . I could felt all the sincerity in her words and from her eyes.

 

Author’s Pov

“I love you.” Tiffany said directly while she didn’t break the stares and Jessica was a bit shock when she heard that words as her mind was blank.

“Tiff? Did you just say that you lov……” Jessica asked as she was unsure if she heard it right from Tiffany.

“Yes. Jessie…you know how much I care about you. My heart beats because of you. I do love you Jessica.” Tiffany says truthfully while gazing at Jessica’s eyes showing her sincerity and Tiffany could feel her heart are ready to jump out from her chest, and she was truly nervous right now.

“Tiff, i…..*Jessica sigh*…did…you really mean it? I mean, I know you care about me because I’m your best friend right and maybe you still just con…confused and please Tiff…don’t make it too hard for me…” Jessica broke into tears as she was afraid that Tiffany it just confused and not loves her as she does and she also doubts that Tiffany might leave her someday.

Jessica didn’t realize that Tiffany was broken inside and she didn’t give up that easily as she held both of her hands and caressing Jessica’s cheeks and stare deeply into her eyes while Tiffany’s eyes was covered by tears and she confess with more tender, honest, soft and pure as it was mixed with her sincerity.

“I really mean it Jess. I really do. I’m not here because I’m your best friends. I know you still love me and I love you too. You are everything to me, I can’t live without you and I’m willing to stay beside you forever as long it was with you.”

Taking her deep breath, Tiffany continues without any hesitation and says;

“Jessica, it was you that I fall in love to. Only you, Jessica Jung Soo Yeon.”

Jessica didn’t know, but that sentence was really familiar to her.

After Tiffany ends her sentence, she leaned closer and closer until the gaps of their lips connected. Finally they kiss, it was their first kiss and the kiss was full of passion and love with their closed.

Tiffany broke the kiss and gave her one last peck as she already misses her lips. Slowly open her eyes and stare at Jessica’s as the latter was blushing hard and open her eyes slowly and met with her.

“I love you Jessie, I really do love you.” Says Tiffany.

“I love you too Tiff.” Ends her sentence, Jessica wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s waist and pulling her closer to her body as she pressed her lips against Tiffany’s irresistible lips. Their hearts are beating fast in happiness as their kiss turned into a passionately with full of love…

 

===========================================================================================================

At last….they finally together…*sob sob*….buts……….there still I more chapter…is..for the epiloge of these story….so readers…..wait patiently…k…..i will back soon…

Leave comments after reading…I really need it..