Chapter 3 (Hurt feelings)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

Tiffany Pov

“Good Morning Tiffany?” A tall handsome guy greet me with his lovely, y voice and with his flirting smile in his face that could make all the female students fall into his charms and forget to mention about I’m was included was mesmerized to his charm as well. He smart, handsome and has a muscular body that can make all the guys envy of his muscular build.

“Oh, Good morning Ta…Taec……Yeon shii”. I was stuttered and blushing hard as I can feel that my checks full of redness under his stare when he was winking and smirking cockily to me as he walked to his seat.  Well I can hear some female students were whispering in jealous tone while some of them were enchanted by his cockily charms. Who can’t resist his charms by the way? He is Ok Taec Yeon, the flower boy in the school, a good looking man as you can say that he look like a super model and all girls want to date him.  And tell you about it, he is my crush when I was in my first year. I know that he dated many girls before and break the girl’s heart but I’m still fall into his charms and I still don’t want to believe the bad rumors about him as all I know that he make my chest pounding inside when he was near with me. Seeing him at school it makes me feel happy and has the attention by him every time he was talking to me. Could I say that I’m fall in love with him or it’s only a crush? What are the differences anyway?

So I turned my head and that moment my eyes met with Jessie as she was looking at me and her stare looks like she was hurt, fill with fears, loneliness and worried. I don’t know, I feel a “pang” sound inside my chest while seeing she was sad and hurt and I don’t that it hurt me too and got me worried about her. So I’m asking her in a soft tone, afraid that she might be sick or need something else.

“Jessie…what wrong? Are you okay?”

 

Jessica Pov

“Jessie…what wrong? Are you okay?” Tiffany asked me when her eyes was met at me. That moments, everything was stopped and how I wish that I have the time machine and stop the time so that I can stare her face, but I know it was ridiculous that I have that thing. So I didn’t answer her question and just turn around to facing the white board with my heavy heart. I knew that she was worried about me. But seeing Tiffany sweet expression towards that guy makes me feel mad and all that I can sees that Tiffany eyes was curve as the crescent moon that could makes everyone melted and she shows to that guys and of course I was mad because she’s not smiling at me but instead she was smiling to that jerk! All that I can see her checks was heated because his smile and with her eyes are showing the happiness. But how about me Tiff? Am I not good for you?

I could feel that my heart hurts so mush it seems like has been smashed by the hammer so hard. It was painful Tiff, when I knew that he was your crush and it’s more painful that you even said that your ideal man was him. But don’t you understand Tiff? He’s not the guy that it’s good for you. How could you fall into his charms huh? Why Tiff, why?

“Oh come on Jess just forget about it…… it was nothing, she was in love with that jerk anyway…Snap out of it Jess. It is impossible that she can fall for you anyway, she just thought you as her BFF. Who want to fall for you huh if you were her BFF as you can say that you are a GIRL and how could that she fall for you. Pabo”!?

 As I’m slowly shook my head to shoo away all these thought and I tried to focused on the teacher that just coming in a while ago. I just stare at the white board while my mind is blank. I still can feel that Tiffany still stared at me with her worried expression.

 

Author Pov

“Jessie, are you okay? Are you sick? Want me send you to the...”

“I’m okay Tiff.” Jessica cut her words without even looking at the latter, she knows that Tiffany was worried about her but all she wants right now is to be alone. Tiffany was frowned a little by her cold appearance and she only can sigh because she thought that Jessica wants to be alone in this moment.

“Maybe Jessie was still tired.” Thoughts Tiffany in mind, but in deep her hearts was curious and worried about Jessica. But her mind still curious what’s wrong with her, and she can do is nothing. By the way she doesn’t want to make it worse cause she know that Jessie was mad and she don’t know why she mad and sad.

“I’m sorry Tiff, I want to be alone right now.” Say Jessica in her mind.

***

Now, is time for lunch but those two haven’t muttered a words between them. And none of them want to break it. Only the silences are filling those two.

“Ehem! Hey, guys? Helloooo...?” Taeyeon snapped in front of them, as she saw those two still faced down looking at the table and none of them have heard her was she saying. By the way Taeyeon who was saw the scene between of them and she knew that Jessica was hurt as she can see her sad expression and how she hide her hurt feelings when she was looking at the Tiffany smiling to the guy who named Taec Yeon just now. So she tried to break it and wave her hand infront of Tiffany.

“Tippany…Pany-ah?”

“Huh? What it is Tae-tae?” As the Tiffany was snapped out from her dream and raise one of her eyebrows while looking at Taeyeon.

“Ermm wanna go for…..” Taeyeon word was cut off by certain person and that guy who named Ok Taec Yeon.

“Hye, Tiff? Wanna grab lunch with me?” Says the cockily guy while smiling at Tiffany.

Tiffany was so happy because her crush was asking her go for lunch but deep inside of her heart are saying to stay with Jessica. Her mind still can’t find the answer. Due she was wanted to answer him; Jessica stood up from her seat and went straight outside the class without even looking at Tiffany. Tiffany don’t know why Jessica was acting so cold to me and she still confused why Jessica was acting cold to her. And its hurt Tiffany because Jessica just walked away from her and doesn’t muttered a words to her as she just went outside without glance at her for once. Tiffany was a little bit startled and still sitting at her seat and didn’t move as she was stuck or was glued in her seat while her eyes are looking at the direction where Jessica as went through and she still thinking hard but she got none.

Jessie........What wrong with you Jessie? Why you walked away from me. It hurt me Jess when you just went like that. What was with these feeling by the way? ”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it readers?

Sorry for the mistake I guess…..

So enjoy………