Chapter 11 (Confession)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

Enough for the sad drama….let’s start with something new and interesting.

=====================================================================================================

 

The conversation between Jessica and Taeyeon has woke her and Jessica realizes that it’s not too late for her to tell Tiffany the truth.

“Taeyeon was right, I’ve should confess before it’s too late.”

Jessica stood up from her placed as she run towards the fields. Omo Jessica's RUN. Did she just R.U.N. Without wasting a time, she runs faster to the school building looking for Tiffany.

“Tiff.”

***

Tiffany Pov

After Jessica’s drunk incident we become close again. We hang out together; we laugh together and do something that we used to be before. I thought she was mad at me but It wasn’t, she said that she was stress. I didn’t believe at her at first I know she was trying to hide something from me. I didn’t ask further because I might be hurt her or it will cause some misunderstanding between us. So I let it go, maybe she has change. I’m still worried about her but seeing her happy it makes me happy too.

-Meeting room-

I was busy with some paper on my hands. Since, I was the president council so I need to do the papers work. Drinking the strawberry shake that has given by Taecyeon oppa it makes me feel retrieve as my tiredness all vanish. Don’t makes it wrong, we haven’t been official by now. Actually I’m still confused with my feelings and after all Jessie have warned me to be careful with him. “Aww my protective Jessie.”

“Hwaiting Tiff.” I pumped up both my hands in air and continue with my work.

*BANG!!*

The door slammed open as someone has slammed the door hard. I was shocked that time and looking at the door. "Who that guy huh slammed the door hard. Aww poor door."

“Tiff?”

It was Jessie, what she was doing here. She should have practicing right now.

“Jessie? What are you here? Should have y..”

“There something that I wanted to tell you.” Says Jessie with serious tone and her eyes were staring at me.

“What it is Jessie?”

 

Jessica Pov

“What it is Jessie?” She asked and looking at me. Her expression shows she was curious and worried."Aish Jess,why you always make her worried." "Screwed that, i need to confess now, you stupid mind." I was nervous.

“I….I lo…love you.” I blurted out. Still looking at her.

Tiffany straightened herself as her eyes widened into double size while looking at me.

I gulped and slowly lowered my head.

There was a long paused.

“Wh..at?” Tiffany asks.

Taking deep breath and emboldened myself looked up at her.

“I love you.” This time, I was brave enough to say those words.

“Jes..”

“I know you were shocked Tiff. But it is true. I was in love with you since middle school Tiff.” I cut her words and continue.

“I thoughts it just a small crush. But it’s not. Isn’t that obvious Tiff?”

“My heart beats faster every time you looked at me. My eyes were sparking every time I hear your voice and seeing your eyes smile makes my world stopped moving. Your touch gave me the warm.”

“I lie. I was not drunk that night. I’m still awake. I’m not stress, but hurts. I was hurting like a hell.”

“It hurts me when you were mention that you like someone else other than me.”

I walked closer where she was and stand in front of her while she lowered her head facing the papers at her hands.

“I love you, but not as a friend. It was more than that.”

“I know you love me just as a friend. But I don’t want that. I want more.”

 

Tiffany Pov

The atmospheres become awkward between us. No words exchange. The confession was too sudden for me. “Jessie confesses to me?” “So she was lying that time?”

I can’t think right now. It’s too sudden for me. I’m confused and feel scared and I don’t know why.

She was walking towards me and my heart beats fast. *dump damp dump damp*

She was almost near now as I lowered my head trying to avoid her gaze. I could feel she stopped in front of me. Don’t dare says a words, I keep on looking at my papers as I heard her continue.

“I love you, but not as a friend. But It was more than that.”

“I know you love me just as a friend. But I don’t want that. I want more.”

I can feel the sincerity in her words. But I’m still confused and this is so wrong.

“I know it sounded wrong for you. But I’m saying this because I want to let you know how I feel. You were meant to me Tiff. Do you know why I’m acting cold to you? Do you? It’s because I was hurt. All I care about you, but you never noticed it. Every time I saw someone else trying to hit on you I can feel that my heart was stabbed by arrow. ” Her toned soften.

“I understand as you don’t have that kind of feelings. I know is confusing you. I just try to let it out. It’s okay if you will hate me after this. I don’t care if you will feel disgusted with me. As much I wanna hold you, I won’t let you go. We still can be a friend like we used to be. ”

“Tiff?”

I was stunned by her words. “Should I give the answer? It’s confusing me.”

“It’s looks like is clear then. Just forget about what I was saying. I won’t bother you anymore.”

“What? Did she just say that?” 

“Jessie.” I called her when she has turned around to walk away from me. I stood up and looking at her back that facing me.

“I might be can’t answer you, but i don’t want to lose you and you don’t have to be cold towards me and walk away from me Jess. I know, I’m still confused right now but can you give me the time? We still can be friends right?”

"Jessie?"

She turned around and our eyes met. Her stare are telling that she was sad and full of loneliness.

“I understand. So, friends?” She held of her hands and asked for a shake as we just meet.

“Friends.” I smile at her and than shake our hands together.

“I miss you Tiff. I miss you my best friend.” She smile at me and that she pulled my hand and then I was embrace by her hug. I miss her warm body it keep me feel warm and safe.

“I miss you too.” I hugged her back.

 

***

Jessica Pov

I feel relieved everything its clear now and Tiffany already know that I have feelings for her. Even though she haven’t give me the answer but I’m willing to wait for her. Maybe the rejection not that’s bad at all. At least we still together as a friends but staying by her side is more than enough. But I won’t give up that easily. If my confession this time won’t make it smooth but I promise next time I will make she fall for me and be MINE. "hehehe" 

“Yea, Hwaiting Jessica. She will be yours someday. HWAITING!!” I pumped up my hands try to cheer me up.

=======================================================================================================

TuTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Sorry guys…..wait for the next update yea

Leave some comments k….

Ohh… Yuna shi..thanks for the “CONFESSION” you've told me. It was nice to know you and thanks for “wake me up”. ^^

See you next update readers...