Chapter 14 (Realize)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

Readers…..maybe we have to play hard on this story…..what do you think huh?

U knows that love is blind and complicated right……

Yea…..love it comes naturally…we did not realize it until we feel hurt …but Tiffany…..she need to push more harder this time….btw……there’s will be a surprise from this chapter….keep on reading readers…*smirk*….0.o….

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author Pov

Today is the day, a day after yesterday, a day after the confession. What such a wonderful day huh?

The sudden confession from Sunny to Jessica has become the hot topics in the school. Whole school knew about that news, and the students keep on gossiping about it. All the attention looked at Jessica’s direction as she just step on the school areas, automatically all the stares are staring at her as she was the crime and some whispered can be heard about her. She just keeps on walking towards to her classroom and ignores the stares while acting like she didn’t heard anything about it while flashed her cold attitudes. Yea, her cold attitudes that may freeze someone in second if the ‘ice princess glares’ is activated.

 But for Tiffany, she still keeps on thinking about it even though she keeps trying to ease that thought. However she can’t even sleep last night as the scene keep on playing in her mind. How she wish if she has the delete button, by pressing it and it will be vanish in second.

 

**

-At the classroom-

Author Pov

Jessica arrives at her seat as she plopped down to her seat and looking outside the window trying to ignores the stares and to clear her mind. But the whispered become louder this time and she can’t hold it anymore while her blood already boiling with the flames on her eyes as she stood up from her seat and slapped the table with her hand while she give them a glares that could kill anyone who is trying to mess around her even muttered a word.

PANG!! “Ouch! It must be hurt.”

The whispered stopped suddenly and they didn’t dare to look up as they just activate the ‘HellSica mood’. Her glares could be killed if someone tries to mess with her so they better shut their mouth.

There are no words after that and at the same time Sunny just arrive as her eyes met with Jessica’s anger eyes, walking slowly toward her seat which is behind Jessica’s but she stopped in front Jessica’s table. Their eyes never broke from the stares. Jessica’s anger turned into feels uneasy because Sunny was in front of her. Trying to breaks the stares she sits down at her own seat as she turned her head to look outside the window as she want to distract from Sunny’s stares.

“Jessica shi?” Sunny called, but Jessica still didn’t looked up and ignoring her presence.

 

 Sunny Pov

I was walking to my classroom but I could see all the eyes are looking at me and I can hear they were whispering about something to their friend’s ear.

“Maybe they are gossips about me.” I guess as I ignore it and walk to my classroom.

I was about to step on to my classroom, but the class was so quiet and not a voice could be heard. So I walk in and as I can tell all my classmate are looking down and keep their mouth shut as they just like had been glued. So I turned my head as my eyes met with Jessica. She looked very angry and I can tell that her are boiling inside. I walk slowly as I approach her seat. I don’t know why body lead me the way but my mind keep telling me tries to approach her so I let my mind control my body.

Standing in front of her as she was trying to avoid my stares by looking outside the window by ignoring me. It was hurts, and about yesterday confession I’m still hurt and mad. But I’m not mad at her, because I knew she will going to reject my confession. But I won’t give up that easily, I’m gonna shows her that I’m not the girl who are playing with her heart. I brave myself to start conversation as I call her name.

“Jessica shi?”

“Can we talk?” I asked when I only got a silent answer again from her. She still looking at outside the window and ignores my presence.

The silent falls upon us again. She still there unmoved as my patience has hit to the maximum, so I grasped her arms and drag her outside the class.

 

Author Pov

“Aah!”

Jessica was shrieked in pain because of the sudden action and she was trying to straggle the grasp but Sunny was strong as she keeps dragging Jessica to nowhere.

Meanwhile, there’s a pair of eyes were looking at the scene. It was Tiffany. Tiffany indeed watched the whole scene, she was on her way to the classroom that time but she furrowed when seeing Sunny were dragging Jessica by grasping Jessica’s arms. She was mad and at the same time she feels that her chests are burning inside. Sat at her seat then suddenly Taeyeon plopped out from nowhere as she was watching the odd behavior of Tiffany and asked;

“Hey, Pani-ah are you okay?”

“Huh? Oh..i’m fine. Why you ask?” Tiffany looked up as she responds lamely.

“You seem not lik…”

“I said i’m fine!” She was on fire by now as she cuts Taeyeon’s words.

Taeyeon was a bit shocked with Tiffany’s behavior but she knows why Tiffany was acting like that because she also has seen the scene just now.

“I’m sorry; it’s just that I’m in bad mood right now.”

Tiffany apologized to Taeyeon as she was too rough toward Taeyeon.

“Pani-ah, can I walk to you for a minute?”

Tiffany know that her friend were wooried about her and because of her sudden behavior just now get a weird looked from Taeyeon. So she sighs and gets up from her seat with Taeyeon following her and when to the rooftop of the school building. there’s no one there just both of them.

“Now, Missy tells me what wrongs?”

“Tae….i don’t know…I’m confused…..” Said Tiffany, she was confused but it hurt her when she saw Jessie was dragged that new girl Sunny. Its pain her more and she don’t know why.

“Tiff, you know you can trust me right. What’s wrong and why you confused?” Taeyeon asks as she also confused with Tiffany weird behavior.

Tiffany don’t know how to answer, but she did hate when seeing Jessie with someone else but when she saw her Jessie was dragged by Sunny she feels her chest was burning inside. Taeyeon only stares at Tiffany because she knows that Tiffany was in her heavy thoughts as she waits for her answer.

“It’s about…..Jessie…..”Tiffany couldn’t talk anymore as the yesterday scene and the scene just now keep on playing in her mind and she was hurt because of it. She couldn’t feel anything but only can feels the pain in her chest. She didn’t even reliaze a warm tear already welled up from her eyes and rolling down her cheeks.

Taeyeon quickly went to beside Tiffany and trying to calm her down by hugged her and rubbed her back to ease the pain inside.

“What with her Tiff? Did she do something to you?” Taeyeon ask curious with her answer.

“Tae…..i think….i….i….fall..in love with……Jessie…..”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fuhh....at last u just realize it Tiffany.........don't give up Tiff........make Jessie yours...before its too late....

Sorry guys if i take too long for update this chapter..btw....keep on reading ya....

its almost to the already so...wait ar....^^

Enjoy~~~