Chapter 20 (This is just the beginning)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

At last Jeti are officially in relationship now.

But, not so fast readers….i’m not gonna ends this soon…

Of course there is more to go as you all wanted it too right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***

Author’s Pov

The lovey dovey scene has grabbed all the attention with the live confession and also makes some students touched with Jessica’s words.

Every single cheesy word that came out from Jessica’s mouth has making Tiffany’s heart pounding loudly and falls deeper for her.

 It’s not a dream. But It’s a dream comes true.

“I LOVE YOU” these three words it is importance for both them. Without those sentences it won’t be real if the two hearts could clicks together as that words represent for the two people that truly fall in love of each other.

**

Jessica and Tiffany was so deep with their lovey dovey moments while smiling and staring lovingly and caresses each other face. All students are mesmerizes at the lovey scene but neither of Jessica and Tiffany realize or care what was going on around them. But there a pair of angry eyes was watching them.

Seeing the entire scene making his blood was boiling furiously and grits his teeth while turning his hand into fists and saying;

“Nice one Jung! You have taken what is mine. Tiffany is mine and no one can take it from me as I would take it from you! If Tiffany doesn’t want me then no ones can have her including you, JUNG!” said that ‘someone’ with the jerky look on his face as he never averts his stares from the couple.

“Hey Taec! Looking at someone huh?” recognize his friends voice and he turned around, smile cockily to his friend as he greet his friend.

“Yo, what’s up man?”

“Looking at Hwang huh?” His friend named Wooyoung asked.

“Yeah, looks like that Jung has crossed my line!!” Taecyeon remarks as he shrugged his shoulders while his friend Wooyoung laugh at him as he tries to ;

“Ahaha Taec, I thoughts that Hwang were crazy over you but what just I heard and saw just now she has been taken by Jung. Hahahaha..you such a loser man.”

Hearing what just Wooyoung said, his face showed full of anger as he punch the wall behind him with his fists and angrily says;

“I am not LOSER! I will get her, just wait. No one can resist my player charms and I would make her mine only mine and no ones can take it from me!”

“Woo… easy man. I know you so much. Haha. You just want to get inside her pants. Oh come on man, there’s many girls more you can take it. Why Hwang?”

“You know me, what I want I would get it and no one can stop me. However, she is so easy to fall into my trap and I’m sure their relationship won’t that long. No matter how I will get it. If I couldn’t get what I want then she also won’t get her. Let’s see Jung, who’s the winner. Hahahahaha…..” He scoffed with evil smirk on his face.

 

***

The class is ended while the class is almost empty and only a few students still packing their bags. Meanwhile Jessica and Tiffany had just finished pack their bags, Jessica intertwined her hand with Tiffany’s and making their way out from the classroom. Since Jessica has soccer practice while Tiffany has no any activities so she thought that she will accompany Jessica while watching her practice.

Just on time, as Jessica and Tiffany only have a step out from classroom, Taecyeon and his friends step in front the two as his friend blocking their way.

“Aw, such a lovely couple we got here. Jung’s and Hwang’s.” Taecyeon scoffed with his jerky looks. Meanwhile his friends laugh at his remarks and one of them tease the couple.

“Taec, I never knew that our school president and vice president were couple and what we call, they are lesbian. Ahahaha” said one of his friends as the others also laugh at them.

Jessica was pissed off when she heard all the criticism from the guys but Tiffany tightens her hand on Jessica’s grip as she whispered in Jessica’s ear;

“ Jess, don’t...”

Jessica only nodded her head and intertwined her hand with more tighten as she tries to step forward but Taecyeon’s friends blocking the door with their arms open.

“Hahaha. Since when our ice princess become coward when it’s comes to our smiling princess huh?  Ahahaha. What a shame Jung.” Taecyeon laugh again.

Jessica couldn’t stand anymore has her other hand has turning into fists as she was ready to punch that jerk face. But Tiffany’s grip has softened her down.

“Taecyeon-shi, I think that we have enough, so please let us go.” Tiffany said as her voice was serious and forces a simple smile at him and it seems like he still didn’t let them go while he smirk evilly at her;

“Tiffany, I thought you were crazy over me. What wrong with you? Been a gay with her? What are the great things that she can give you huh?”

Not wasting the time Jessica give him a hard punch in his face as she use her index finger pointed towards him and warned;

“Watch out with your mouth jerk!” After Jessica ends her sentences, she pulled Tiffany with her as she slapping the blocking arms and stormed out before the ‘HellSica’ it’s on.

“Just wait and see Jung. I will make her mine! This is just the beginning.” He said with sinister grin on his face.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo guys, my new idea keep on popped out and it makes this drama keep on-going...aishh.... 

Mian..mian if i have to keep the drama long...but i hope the readers will love it....^_^

And thank you ever muchhhh for keep on reading this story....

Don't forget to comments k... XD