Chapter 21 (Date?)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

Yey....finally i update this chapter....fuhh....it was tiring....

Well hope you guys enjoy reading it......

 

 

****

Jessica’s Pov

I was mad and worried at the same time. That stupid jerk Taecyeon and his friend’s words keep on playing in my head. They’re outrageous as it was hurts and I feel like wanna kill him with my both hands. I knew he isn’t good guy and how come Tiffany can like him.

I could see his evilly smirked on his face and I could feel that he was planning something bad threat to me. But I won’t let happen as I will protect myself and Tiffany. If this is the challenge for both of us and I will accept the challenge. I would to stay strong as my love towards wouldn’t never change.

“Jessie?” Tiffany called as I was waked from my deep thoughts. I raise my head, looking at her.

“Hmm..” I hummed.

“Are you okay Jess?” she asked while caresses my cheeks with the back of her fingers and I could see her eyes were worries about me. Shivers ran down and up my spine by her touch while my heartbeat fastened again.

“I’m okay Tiff.” I reply softly as I looked up at her eyes and continue;

“How about we go for a date Tiff?”

“Huh? But how’s your….”

“Just forget about that, let’s go.” I cut her words while I grapping her hands and making our way to the opposite way of the school field.

“Yeah, just went for a date with Tiffany, Jess. Stop thinking about him and have fun with your Tiffany”  

***

Author’s Pov

Arms wrapped around Tiffany’s waist tight. Jessica placed her chin rests on Tiffany’s shoulder as she hugged Tiffany from behind while she closed her eyes. They were at the park as the two of them sits under the oak tree with Tiffany’s body leaned on Jessica’s.

Tiffany turns her head and looking at her face. Admiring Jessica’s beauty face as she could see every curve of her face it was perfect and gorgeous. Every girl was so jealous of her nature beauty but for Tiffany, she’s lucky because she could admire Jessica’s face closely.

However she felt guilty because she has hurt this girl. This girl is her own best friend and now this girl also as her girlfriend. Tiffany couldn’t imagine if she dump this girl as their friendship also ruined because of her silliness act or maybe she will lose her forever. What she gonna do? Can she live without her? Of course she doesn’t that happen because she loves this girl and it won’t change.

Tiffany closed her eyes as she can hear a soft breath from Jessica’s. Neither of them wants to break it as they can feel each other warm and passion love.

 “Jessie..” it was Tiffany who break the silence while her eyes still closed.

“Hmm.” Jessica hummed.

“I thought you were saying that we go for a date. But why at the park hmm?” asked Tiffany as she opened her eyes and turning her head to face her.

“Erm. It’s because this is our favorite place and you love It.” Jessica answers as she also open her eyes and stares at Tiffany.

Tiffany sighs heavily and lowered her head while she was thinking;

“Stupid Jessie, I thought you will take me to the amusement park or exclusive restaurants. But you choose park for our first date!”

“Tiff?” Jessica waves her hand in front of Tiffany’s face but that brown haired girl still facing down, didn’t even look up.

So Jessica turning Tiffany’s shoulder, making Tiffany facing her, but Tiffany still facing down. Jessica could read her mind as she knows that Tiffany doesn’t like the date was so simple.

 So Jessica lifts up Tiffany’s chin, staring at her as Jessica caresses her face with her hands and it makes Tiffany soften down.

“Tiffany, I know what you are thinking. But as long I’m with you is a date for me. Be with you every time is the most happiness for me. I don’t care if there is thunder or rain during our date. You are the most importance for me Tiff. Only you can take my breath away and no one will replace you inside my heart.” Jessica put her right hand on her own chest while staring at Tiffany’s eyes as she expresses all her feelings.

Tiffany face flushed with her girlfriend’s cheesy words. So she lowered her head, trying to cover her face as she heard Jessica continue;

“Tiffy baby, I love you. No matter what I will keep you as mine and I promise that I will take you somewhere more special, maybe not today but I will keep my promise. So,Tiffy baby? Is that okay I call you that?”

Tiffany nodded her head as not to mention Tiffany’s was all flushed red. Slowly she raises her head; showing her eye smile and staring at Jessica and smile along.

Unconsciously, their distance getting decreasing as they can feel each other warm breath, their lips is almost close, almost… and…

When suddenly a phone rings, making them startled at the sudden rings, they retrieve their selves, feeling disappointed with their ‘almost kissing scene’ Tiffany pout while Jessica chuckle at her cute pouting lips. So Jessica comfort her with give a quick peck at Tiffany’s pouting lips. Tiffany was shocked at sudden action as her face blushed madly and cup her face with her both hands, trying to cover her flushed face.

Jessica getting the phone to see the ID; ‘Unknown’, confused, so she pick up the phone;

“Hello?”

“…” there no answer, but Jessica could heard someone was breathing through the phone. Curious and confused, so she stand up and stepped away from Tiffany which makes Tiffany looks at her with questioning and confused as she notice my sudden action.

When Jessica was far enough from Tiffany, she heard someone chuckle through the phone, it was a man voice, but who is he?

“What a lovely kiss you gave Jung.” Jessica kept silent as she trying to figure it out whose voice that belongs to, is him, that Ok Taecyeon. How come he know about the kiss? So Jessica tries to look around but she found nothing. Maybe he was hiding.

“What do you want Ok Taecyeon?” Jessica asks him sharply as she keeping her voice down, making sure Tiffany won’t hear her.

“Simple. I want Tiffany thats all.” Taecyeon said.

Take a glance at Tiffany who still keeps her eyes on Jessica’s. Jessica smile a little to making sure that everything is fine. But Jessica was little scared because of his threat.

“Forget about it Taec. She’s mine and I love her as she loves me too.”

 “Really? What a lame unromantic words you have. Ahaha… I will win her heart Jung and I can give her what men’s have while you can’t. Hahahaha…”

Jessica gritted her teeth, her fingers turn into a fist as she trying to control her anger. But Taecyeon is too much.

“Enough! She’s not a toy for you.  And she wouldn’t be yours. No matter what, I will protect her from a jerk like YOU!” Jessica hissed.

“Hmm. Someone mad here~~ hahaha…let’s see how strong you are huh. I doubt that you will going to lose as I will win this game. So good luck. Hahaha…”

He ended the phone line while Jessica froze by his last sentences.

 

Jessica’s Pov

I don’t know where he got my number. But I won’t lose over him. I will win this game no matter what.

No one can mess with Jessica Jung. I’m not a coward as I will face him.

After he ended the phone line, I froze by his last sentence which means he was serious.

I look at Tiffany, afraid that one day she will choose him over me. But I won’t let it be. I love her and I will die without her beside me.

Tiffany looks at me worriedly as she made her way towards me. Stood in front of me, she cupped my face with her both hands looking into my eyes.

“Jessie, are you okay?”

“ I’m fine Tiff.” I reply shortly. Hold on one of her hand on face as I intertwined it with my hand and saying;

“Let’s go home Tiff.”

Tiffany looks at me confused as she sigh and nodded her head, obey with my words;

“Okay”

I Intertwined our hands tightly, as we making our way to our apartments.

"Don't leave me Tiff. I need you and i love you so much."

 

=============================================================================================

Well sorry guys, if I was taking so long to update it……>_<

 i have been working for two days to finish it up….since I was busy with my new semester, thats why i'm late lol... 

Anyway don't forget leave the comments......kekeke....i need your feedback of course....