Chapter 8 ( Get drunk Part 2)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

Here’s the next chapter…it’s about Jeti

Sorry if I’m not good in express with words.

=====================================================================================================

***

“Enough, Sica.” Taeyeon said as she grabbed the can of beer from Jessica’s hand.

She already drunk, and started to cry. Taeyeon only stared at her; she looks so broken and sad. Slowly Taeyeon rubbed Jessica’s back gently trying to ease all Jessica’s sadness.

“Why you such a pabo Sica. Why don’t you just tell her the truth?” Thoughts Taeyeon while she can hear the sobbing sound from Jessica’s.

“It’s okay, cry all you want. Just cries.…” Still rubbed Jessica’s back.

 

**

Taeyeon held the druken girl, prevent her from falling down.

“My Gosh Sica why you were so heavy? Aish..My back will break soon.”

Carefully held on Jessica’s body, Taeyeon pressed on the doorbell as waiting for someone to open up the door.

“Coming.” A voice behind the door answer, Taeyeon could hear the footsteps are coming closer and the door clicked as it’s has opened.

“Tae –tae have you fou…OMG JESSIE!” Tiffany gasped and looked at Taeyeon as she was still held Jessica’s body to prevent from her failing. Tiffany widded the doors and help Taeyeon show the way to the living room.

Oh my back, I’m sure I got backache tomorrow.” Taeyeon groaned after she’s safety landed Jessica’s at the couch.

“What happen to Jessie Tae? Why is she drunk?” Tiffany asks Taeyeon while she looked at the drunken girl.

“I’m sorry Pany, she has being like when I saw her. So guess I need to go home now. Please take of her Pany and don’t hurts her anymore.” After that Taeyeon went out from that apartments as she prayed Tiffany won’t hurts her anymore.

 

Tiffany Pov

I was not sure and confused by Tae-tae's words me but seeing Jessie in that state, I was shock and worried about her. Why she drunk, it’s confusing me. But I could see that she was stress as she was hiding something from me.

Tears started rolling down to my cheeks. Seeing Jessie hurts its pain me too. Slowly I held my hands and cupped her cheeks as I gently caressing her cheeks.

 “Jessie…”

“What happen to you? Why you being like this Jess?”

"Jessie..Why were you always tried to avoid me? Did i've done something wrong to you? "

 

Jessica Pov

I heard someone calling for my name and that voice, that angelic voice. That voice was soft and I could tell it’s sounded worried. I feel someone gently caresses my cheeks and I know it was her. I miss her touches, only she could make my heart melted every time our skin-ships met.

“Tiff…”

I flinched from the touch as I open my eyes and met a pairs of red puffy eyes looking at me and I could see her eyes were cover by tears. Looking at her tearing eyes makes me felt guilt so I stood up clumsily as i was a bit dizzy tried to avoid her so i straightly went to my room without looking at her but someone has held my waist to prevent me from getting away.

“Jessie.” She called me with her soft and worried low tone.

I'm just stood there without muttered a words as I’m trying to hold my tears and anger.

“Jessie, please talk to me”

“………….”

I felt a pair of arms encircle my waist as she hugged me tightly. I heart sunk due the reaction but I love it, I miss it. I should have to stop this before I am going to fall deeper and hurts, so I turned around and shoved her arms away while staring at her puffy eyes.

“Stop this Tiff. Please” I begged.

“What do you mean Jess.”

“ i said stop all this! THIS STUPID SWEET ACTION TOWARDS ME AS YOU WERE CARE ABOUT ME!”  I shouted at her.I was so angry.

" Jessie, of course i were care about y.."

 

Author Pov

Tiffany flinched by Jessica’s voice and it’s scared her.

"Jessie, of course i were care about y.."

“STOP! I said STOP.”

“Jess are you..dru…”

“I AM NOT!” Jessica cut her words, and tried to softed her tone, she continued.

“I’m still awake, and can you just leave me alone.”

There's a long pause before Jessica break it.

“Please Tiff. Please?” Pleaded Jessica meanwhile her tears started rolled down to her cheeks.

“Jessie…” Tiffany tried to hold Jessica but the latter stepped back as Tiffany moving forwards.   

“Jessie, what’s wrong with you.” She moves forwards tried to reach Jessica's face, while trying to hold her tears,

She still concerned about Jessica. She doesn’t care anymore as she wants to hold Jessica and she knew Jessica was hurt and she need to know why their relationship getting drift aparts.

“You want to know ?” Jessica asked the latter with her low toned and got a nodded from the Tiffany. After taking a deep breath and continue.

“I…i………………”

Cut........... cut.............. CUTTTTTTTT...................

====================================================================================================

 

Opps..sorry guys T_T …gotta wait for the next update.

What will she gonna say anyways?

I’m curious here…0.o

How about you readers, are all of you curious about it?