Chapter 30 ( ByunMode? o.0)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

Hey…… is me again…im backkkkkkk!!! ^^

So…what do you (readers) think about HellFany? Did it scare all of you?? Kekeke

Nah..i don’t think so lol..hahaha..

Btw this chapter kind of a little bit well ahem ahem....as you saw the title lol. But don't worry all of you can read it. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jessica’s Pov

 

Aish, my hand and my head got bruise because of Tiffany.

Could she just listen to me for a while?

I Sighed.

And Taeyeon she just ran off and leaves me behind! How could she!

Next time I will deal with her. I will get my revenge.

 

“Hehe. Next time if meet you, you will die in my hand Taeyeon.”

 

*SMACK!*

 

It was the last smack from her and it was really HURTS!

 

Damn! That was hurt man!

 

“Oww”. Caress my forehead; I could imagine there was a big hand printed on it.

 

Sending her ice glares but it seems like it doesn’t scared her at all but instead I got Tiffany’s fury stares.

 

“Oh-no. Don’t tell me she is jealous just now.”

 

My goodness I never knew she will be that scarier than me. Guess that she got that effect from me.

 

*Ting!*

 

Guess that I have to use that now, and I’m sure she will melt after this.

 

*muahahahaha* smirked

 

Ahem! Here I go…kekeke…

 

Author’s Pov

After Tiffany smacked her on Jessica’s forehead, she turned around back facing Jessica, still mad. She doesn’t even know what she is doing now, her own emotional take control all of it. But slaps her Jessie, which is out of control just because she was misunderstanding about two of them.

 

Tiffany sighed.

 

How could she hit her, and she didn’t even let her to talk?

 

“How could you Tiffany?”

 

Tiffany still in her thought as she still in her HellFany mode. So Jessica has decided what she would do to deactivate hellfany mode.

 

“God, please bless me and help me to deal with my too protective girlfriend.” Jessica prayed inside.

 

“Tiff?” Jessica called sweetly, but Tiffany pretending didn’t hear her. Deep inside, she was happy because Jessica still concern about her.

 

“Hmph!”  As you can imagine there is smoke coming out of her nose, just like the mad dinosaur. (Hahaha…)

 

Meanwhile at Jessica, she knows Tiffany has heard her, made in her mind as she remind to herself; she will never ever to activate the Hellfany mode ever again!

 

Jessica take this change as she wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s waist, rested her head on Tiffany’s shoulder.

 

“Tiffy-baby, am so sorry babe. I know you still mad at me.” says Jessica with her aegyo tone.

 

But she got no respond from the latter, Jessica could see Tiffany was blushing and her cheeks were turned into pink.

 

Jessica smirked, she knew it  will worked on Tiffany, she sure Tiffany will melt after this as her aegyo is Tiffany weakness. So she continues with her acting skills.

 

“Babyyy~ are you mad? Babyyy~~ Jessie so sorry~…”

 

 

Tiffany’s Pov

 

I felt arms wrapped around me, and someone head rested on my shoulder.

 

I know who the culprit is and she’s Jessica, no one could makes be shiver by her touch.

 

I could felt her warmth around me, and her breath brushing on my sensitive neck that makes me shivers.

 

“OMG. Tiffany you have to be strong. Don’t fall into her traps.”

 

“Tiffy-baby, am so sorry babe. I know you still mad at me.” says Jessica with her aegyo tone.

 

My eyes wide open and I gulp my own saliva.

 

“Did I heard it right, did my Jessie just use her aegyo? OMO”

 

I could felt my cheeks heated up. My heart was beating fast non-stop. Damn it!

 

Deep inside my heart says that I should have kissed her right now. But my mind says I have to be mad at her.

 

“Yup Tiff, don’t fall for her. Have you forgotten she hugs Taeyeon in front of you!”

 

“Babyyy~ are you mad? Babyyy~~ Jessie so sorry~…”

 

“Oh-no here’s she did that again.”

 

I tried not to laugh as used her nickname as the third person.

 

“Tiffy Babyy~… Jessie was wrong baby. Can you forgive her? Can you baby? Hmm? Please….” She whined as wiggle her body as it brushed on my back and I could feel her……(well just imagine by yourself readers. There’s still underage readers read this.) jounce on my back and it was distracting me or I could say that was .

 

I could feel eyes on us and I could see they eyes widen and mouths open.  So I looked down, don’t dare to look up as I buried my face with my hands to hide my flushed cheeks.

 

“This is embarrassing.”

 

 

Author’s Pov

 

Jessica smirked, her acting skills was deabak.

 

“Hahaha” Jessica laughs inside.

 

But what she did just want to tease Tiffany, but it also turned her on.

 

“Omo, ByunJessica.”

 

Jessica stop, as she could felt there eyes on them too. Feel embarrassing she straighten herself and cleared .

 

Smile nervously at the audience who are looking at them weirdly and some of them were has byun face looking at them expecting something hot scene, Jessica bow and take Tiffany’s hand as they walked away with their redden faces.

 

 

***

Arriving their house, Tiffany closed the door and locked it as she pinned Jessica on the wall, smirking  at her;

 

“I’m not done with you Jessie.”

 

Jessica gulped hard, nervously laughs inside scolding herself;

 

“You did the wrong move Jessica.”

 

Tiffany take her move as she held on Jessica’s chin, makes she looking at her, Tiffany move closer, closer and closer until there’s an inch between her face with Jessica’s and Jessica were shocked at the sudden act from Tiffany she closed her eyes expecting what is going on after that.  

 

Trying not to laugh, Tiffany move closer and it stopped beside Jessica’s ear, she whispered with her y and husky voice;

 

“Do you know that you look so y babe? I feel like what to eat you right now.”

 

Jessica can felt butterfly dancing inside her stomach and it sent chills down her spine as her knees almost gave up but tried to be strong, she kept mum.

 

“Should we proceed to my room or you room instead?”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

O.o..

This is not the rated scene guys…do worry….i shouldn’t have corrupted the underage mind lol. Kekeke…

Btw this chapter kind of boring and I were taking so long to update it.

Am so sorry readers for the late update and don’t forget to comment ya… Bye~~ ^_^