Chapter 32 ( Make It Clear )

Its was You that i falling in love to.

Finally I’m back! >o<  To make it clear guys, I have to end this Story SOON!! With happy ending of course now I need to help Taeyeon with her love life. I know all of you want a Happy Ending for her right??

ENJOY to all my readers!! Please don’t kill me yet. :P

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Pov

 

What will she do after this? From the sudden confession from her own best friend who won’t surprise? So far she only treat her as friend which that very close with and trusted. From all the sharing with her it gave her calmness just like all the burdens are gone.

 

She did like her but is that LOVE? Or just friendship love? She was confused, every things has changed. She really don’t know what to do? What will she think if they met? What will she have to act in front of her?

 

 

 

A week already passed. They still stay in the same room but no words exchange between them so far. Only short replied such as: YES/NO between them.

 

Taeyeon became so quiet these whole week, well Sunny too. They are so awkward with each other just like they are Stranger.

 

Their relationship getting drifted apart from each other, no more laugh together, barely talk with each other, avoiding each other and of course the Jeti couple know about this. They wanted to help but how? How they gonna change the war between SunYeon? But they can’t force them right? By the way, Sunny still have a crush with Jessica? It’s impossible to ask her to forget the feelings.

 

Sunny knew that Jessica won’t change her feelings with Tiffany, in her eyes only that certain girl named Tiffany occupied her heart. They are never ever getting together as what she has wished for. If Jessica is not the one, who it could be? Taeyeon? Is she the one for her? But why she still confused? In her mind was craving for the certain ice princess and at the same time her heart feels so calm, happiness when she with the best friend which also her roommate? Is that love?

 

She couldn’t decide who? She just can’t. Until one day, she feels lost without her, she feels lonely without her and she was asking for her to come back. But it was too late for her. Too late as she’s gone now. She blew out the chance while is not yet late that time. Nowwwww…..everything is too lateeeee…………………….late………..late………..LATEEEE!!!!

 

 

Taeyeon’s Pov

 

A week has passed so fast. Living in the same without exchange words like we used to making me hard to breathe and it was pain that I felt these whole week. I couldn’t stand anymore. Seriously it breaks my heart even more when she avoiding me. Even in the classroom or discussion there’s nothing any words like Hi? How are you? Are you ok? Did you had your lunch? Every changed, and it was hurt like hell!

 

“Seriously what did I do wrong Sunny? Are you still hating me because of my confession? I wasn’t that brave before but with you I need to solve my feelings before I was late again. I don’t have a change to confess to my first love but with you I need to tell you even thought I was 50/50 that time and the end I got this treatment from you.”

 

“I’m scared one day, if I didn’t say it I will regret it forever.”

 

“How could you do that to me Sunny? I just wanted a new life from my previous unsuccessful love. And I wanted you, you are the one that gave me a new life. A person that gave me happiness and your smile could melt my heart. Why the world is so unfair to me? What did I do wrong for been treated like this? Why?” I talk to no one.

 

 

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shout as loud as I can with my tears rolling down through my cheeks. I can feel my tears drop on my feet. I’m crashing down just like the skyscraper. Only silent surrounding me, if I was a glass I think I’m breaking in pieces that couldn’t be fixed. I wanted to run, I wanted disappear. The world can take everything I have, just tear me down I don’t care anymore. I couldn’t live like this. All I wanted is happiness and you are the reason to save me from all my loneliness. But now…….i know you can’t and I won’t force you.

 

 

“ To my best friends Jessica and Tiffany….Sica….Fany…I wish you all can live with happiness and  I love you both of you. Sunny…………although you can’t give what I wanted but I won’t force you but I wish you could get someone that can love you and you could return the love. Wish you happy My Love…I love you till the end of my life. …………………………Goodbye.”

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Pov

 

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

The person has been knocking nonstop and it was LOUD enough even the next door can hear it.

 

“! Why it take so long to open the damn door?! Where could she go at this hour?!”  Thought Tiffany while knocking the door HARD.

 

 

Jessica was standing behind Tiffany looking so stress and freaking out as she was calling someone and that someone she called not even bother to pick up and go to voice mail.

 

 

“DAMN! Will she pick up the Phone?! Where is she!!” Jessica said as she dialling the same number again and again.

 

 

“SUNNY!!!!!!! Open the damn DOOR!!!!!” Shout Tiffany while knocking the door since forever.

 

 

Meanwhile inside the room, Sunny just came out from bathroom. She just finished her business. Of course she was hearing someone knocking the door. She could feel something wasn’t right. What is this feel?

 

“Why my heart was telling me this is not right? Don’t tell me…if…*shake head*….No impossible right? Taeyeon has been out all day and haven’t come back yet since the class ended hours ago. Where could she be right now at this hour?” thought Sunny as she was walking to the door that she could heard Fany’s voice calling for her.

 

 

As she was near to the door, her hand was reaching the knob but its weird why her hand was shaking? It is because she was scared that Tiffany will scold her because she open the door late? But why her mind was telling her that is was something else and is was about Her?

 

She opened the door and she was shocking to see the two of them was sweating and their faces were so worried. I could said that emotional maybe?

“ Finally took you so long to open the Damn Door SUNNY?” The way Tiffany talks to Sunny was so tense.

Sunny was confused? Why the two will come at this hours? It was 11pm she could be in the bed right now. But something is not right. From their faces was telling me something is not good.

 

Once the door open, Jessica dropped her phone, shocked, anger filling her face and she marched to Sunny and grab her collar and push her to the wall with force. “ What did you do to HER?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER SUNNY! ANSWER ME NOW?!”

“JESSI!!” Tiffany was shocked as well not even few seconds the door open and suddenly with Jessica attitude that showing she gonna kill Sunny soon could stop the HellSica mode. Tiffany couldn’t understand as well.

 

Sunny was the victim here and she was know nothing. She feel pain in her back, the shocked part that Jessica was hurting her.

“*COUGH..COUGH…Sicaa…..pleas….e…..l…e.t…m…e….go…..i’m…..hu….rt*cough….cough……ple……ase…..” Sunny try to release herself form Jessica, but Jessica was too strong.

 

“Jessi, no…you are hurting her….Let go Jessi…” Tiffany trying to calm Jessica down as she is helping to prey Jessi’ grip on Sunny’s collar.

Jessica heard the two of them. Slowly letting go, but her eyes was shooting fire to Sunny. She still couldn’t forgive her if something happen to her best friend Taeyeon that when missing for hours.

 

*Cough….cough* “Gosh that was close to death” Thought Sunny as she still catching breathe.

 

“ I’ll make clear to you Sunny. I won’t forgive you, if something happen to Taeyeon I will kill you with my both hand. Although you can’t love her but she still your friend.” Said Jessica as she clutching her hands looking straight to Sunny that still confused.

“What do you mean?” Sunny asked. Looking at Jessica but she feels nervous. Why she feels so nervous?

“Jessi?” Tiffany was confused too, a while ago she did heard Jessica was calling Taeyeon but ended up Jessica received a call from someone and at the same time Sunny has open the door and Jessi marched to Sunny to attack her just like she’s catching the criminal. From Jessi’s face Tiffany could tell that something wasn’t right. Could it be something bad happen to Taeyeon?  

Taking her breathe, trying to calm herself as she is ready to tell.

“Jessica what do you mean?”

“ Jessi? What’s wrong? Who called you a while ago?”

“ It was from Police, Taeyeon was in the accident. And now She’s on the way to Hospital.” Trying to calm herself, Jessica told them the bad news. Who wouldn’t worried to that dorky friend?

“WHAT?!” Tiffany and Sunny shout at the same time. Sunny was right, something happen to Taeyeon but how…why?? Within few seconds as she heard that bad news her tears started flowing down, hand shaking as her knees are weak to stand.

“Now you listen carefully Sunny, I let go you this time. If something happen to her. I won’t forgive you forever. Let’s go Tiff, we have to see her.” Jessica grab Tiffany along with her by force and it hurts Tiffany a bit but Tiffany couldn’t do anything as she knows HellSica haven’t deactivate by now. Looking like a lifeless Sunny on the floor crying makes her want to join and hug her but her girlfriend has drag her along.

 

“Tae….ye…on….please…be…..save….please…..i’m sorr…y….so…rry…”

 

*Flashback

 

Jessica received a call from police officer. Fear attack her when the officer said that Taeyeon was in the accident.

“Hello is this Jessica Jung?” The officer ask.

“Yes is Me Jessica Jung speaking?” Jessica answered.

“I’m officer Rain wanted to tell you that your friend are on her way to hospital right now. She was involved with the car accident a while ago. Since your number was on the 1st list I should have tell you about this matter.”

“What?!. Taeyeon?....How……….?” Shocked Jessica that received unexpected news about Taeyeon once the door open Jessica couldn’t think straight as she knew that is was Sunny fault!

“YOU!” Fire up as she go and attack Sunny that just in front of her without thinking twice.

 

*End Flashback*

 

END……………….

 

Okay guys….that’s the end………….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GOTCHA!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haha….

 

 

 

What I mean is………………………………..

 

 

 

End of this chapter…….of course……… :P

 

 

Next teaser:

“I’m Sorry….she still unconscious as her brain wasn’t progressing….I’m afraid that she couldn’t make it. Just need to get ready and I’m sorry again.” The Doctor explain.

 

 

 Well…………………………………………..i know the readers will kill me of course…..hmm……………….i know you will ask a lot of questions why is this happen to our Taeyeon…….well honestly I don’t know…I just wrote what is in my mind right now….just stay tuned ok. I’ll be back!

 

Confuse? Yes or No?

Why Taeyeon say bye?

Why Sunny say it’s too late? Is she realize that she’s in love with Taeyeon?

Why? Wea?... What happen actually?