Chapter 28 (Not an update?? Just scroll down please...)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

Not an Update??

 

 

 

 

 

 

GOTCHA!!!!

 

 

Hehehe...

(^_^)

 

Soon?? Are you guys really that excited for the next chapter huh??

Too many “Soon” from the comments lol…guess that I need to update guys…^_^

 Alright...guys...

Here you go…

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica’s Pov

After Tiffany hung up, i look for Taeyeon, looks like she still in her bad mood.

Sigh.

I understand why she distances herself from my conversation with Tiffany. She must be hurt; I know this is her first confession and her first love story. But it seems like didn’t went smoothly just as the others couples. Well, mine also took some times to gain my courage to confess towards Tiffany. Is not that easy, it’s more hurts than you kill yourself.

I don’t want seeing her sad so I take her to the ice-cream stall. Ice-cream is her favorite and I wish I can make her happy for a while as we seat at the bench nearby the ice-cream stall, enjoying our ice-cream moments.

I did make her happy, she just like a kid when eating the ice-cream. A dorky kid. *Giggles*

Taeyeon’s eyebrows raised when she seeing me laugh at her as she giving me a ‘What so funny’ looks.

*burst into laughs* BUAHAHAHAHAHA…

“Yah! *she hits arm* What so funny huh?” She said while glaring at me.

Honestly her glares didn’t even scary at all, while mine sure can freeze people. LOLS.

I tried to control my laugh. Looking at her and says;

“Erm, nothing Tae. It just that you got ice-cream at your nose.” *Hahahaha*

Taeyeon looks panicked when I said that she got ice-cream at her nose, she quickly search for tissues but she rub at my shirt instead.

What! She rubs at my shirt. Not again!

*my eyes plopped into double size and stunned*

Tic Toc Tic Toc

I snap out from my thought as I already processing what is going on, I send her my icy glares but it turn up she was laughing hard.

Hahahaha.

Aish, this dorky friend of mine.

“Hahaha…you should look at your face Sica. Hahaha. You looks like a statue with your slow reaction. Hahaha.”

“Yah! I hate you hmph!” I pout as I play along, so i cross my arms, looking at the different direction.

“Aww…I love you too~” She said with her aegyo plus her puppy looks.

Gross, I hate aegyo.

“Yah stop it Tae.” I warned her, but she seems like kept on pouting with her eyes blinking at me.

“Sica-ah, you don’t love me?” Taeyeon whined as she faking sobbing sounds while rubbing her eyes, imagine that there’s got tears.

Guess that I can’t win over her huh. My heart skips a beats even though I know that just acting.  

“Just shut up Tae. You not a kid anymore.” I’m sounds a bit serious but at the same time I smile at her.

Looking to each other, she laughs again. Hahaha.

Aish she won’t stop huh. Then I will punish her.

I smirked at her and I started tickle her. She’s laughing so hard as she got tears flowing out.

Hehe, you tease me huh. Then I tease you.

“S-stop…hahahaha….sica…s-st—stop…hahaha… pl---please.”

“No. I won’t! It’s my revenge.” I keep on tickle her until I heard someone call my name and it sounds familiar.

 

“Jessie…”

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no..sorry guys...its urgent....i need to go.....bye bye....

see you soon

Don't forget to comments....