Chapter 5 (Jealous)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

After thoughts all days long……..i guess should continue with Jeti then…..

Seems some readers want Jeti after all.

JETI…here I come…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author Pov

 “Hmm…what do want to eat Sica?”

“I thoughts you know Tae.”

“So, a tuna sandwich and a glass of milk?

“Yup”

Jessica just smiled and nodded at Taeyeon. After ordering their lunch, they went to find an empty table to sit; as they found it they just sat and start eating while laughing as they was messing around with each other. Meanwhile there was a pair of eyes are looking at their direction. She counld see Jessica was happy and laughing along with Taeyeon seems like they were happy, but she not pleased with Jessica expression right now. She still could see there were sadness behind Jessica’s when she smiles.

 “Jessie….” A small whispering came from Tiffany but her eyes never leave from the trio. She could see that Taeyeon was care about Jessica and she felt a jealously in her chest and she found out that Taeyeon are helping Jessica wiped with tissue while Jessica only smile at her and acting like a kids. Tiffany was frowned at the scene and her heart squeeze painfully. “Why it hurt so much, it supposed me who always help Jessica wiped if she got milk moustache.” Thoughts Tiffany while her eyes still aimless looking the two them.  But seeing Taeyeon takes her role, she feels hurt and hates it when someone touches Jessica.

 

Flashback….

Today’s breakfast is toast and a glass of milk. Because it easy to prepare while Tiffany and Jessica can’t cook. So every breakfast, they will have their toast and a glass of milk since that is their favorite meal in the morning.

Jessica grabs her milk as she takes a sip of her favorite drink. But she was interrupt by a person that looking at her as she was smiling at her. Jessica was confused so she asks her.

“Tiff, what wrong? Did something at my face right now?

“Yes, it is. And it looks cute on you.” Tiffany answer.

“Err…..what it………..”

Jessica words were cut by Tiffany touch’s as Tiffany cupped both Jessica’s checks. Jessica can felt butterflies dancing inside her stomach and her heart beat was beating fast as she run for hundreds meters.

“You got a cute face here with your milk moustaches Jessie.”

Tiffany uses her thumb and wipes the edge on Jessica’s lips gently. Jessica was startled due her action but she feels happy and she loves it. Tiffany’s caring action always makes Jessica heart fluttered.

 

***

Jessica was enjoying her lunch with Taeyeon, but she felt a pair of eyes looking at her. So, she raised her head and looked up and her eyes were meeting the girl’s eyes. The girl still staring at her and more ever that girl is Tiffany. From Tiffany eyes expression, she could tell that she was sad and unhappy. “Are you happy with him Tiff?” thoughts Jessica while her eyes aims to the guy who were sitting beside Tiffany. More over Jessica was angry with that guy cause he was trying to flirt others female students even though he was sit with Tiffany and she didn’t concerned about him.

Tiffany stood up from her seat and walked slowly towards Jessica. She didn’t care about Taec Yeon anymore even he was calling for but all she want right is with Jessica. Jessica was startled and panicked as she didn’t know what to do so she took a sip from her glass of milk and lowered her head as she wiped with tissue that Taeyeon used to wipe her. Jessica heart was beating so fast by now and she don’t dare to looked up and wish that she could disappeared or be invisible by now but nothing happen as she can hear the footsteps are getting closer towards her table.

 

Jessica Pov

“Jessie….” Her melodious voice rang inside my head, but I don’t dare to look up.

“………………….” None answer from me, but I miss her voice already.

“Er..Jessie….” She called me for the second time.

“What.” I asked coldly and looked up at her to show that I am not in good mood. And I don’t even know why I being like that. I saw her flinched from my answer and played with her fingers nervously as she lowered her head.

“What it is Tiff?” I felt sorry for as I know that she was bit scared with my hellsica mood right so I tried asks her again with my low soft tone and looking at her.

“Can we………………”

 

“TRING..TRING…TRING…!!!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.o the break is over……….

Have Tiffany managed to talk with Jessica?

Would Jessica want to talk with her?