Chapter 12 ( Here comes trouble Part 1)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

Sorry guys for taking so long for the update.  Mian…mian… *_*

I got flu…that’s why I was taking so long to work on it..

Of course there will be more drama..kekekeke..^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

***

-Classroom-

Author Pov

“So?” Taeyeon nudged Jessica playfully as Jessica landed her head on the table trying to sleep.

“Aish…this Midget, did she trying to mock me?”

Jessica sending her famous ice glares at Taeyeon to shut . But that midget keeps on teasing her.

“Confess already huh?” Tease Taeyeon while she poked Jessica’s cheeks.

“Shut up midget!” Still glare at her and slapped Taeyeon’s arm. Not so hard but still hurt.

“Oww.. Alright alright.” Avoid Jessica’s glare as she pout and turned her face around.

“But I got rejected.” Said Jessica as she stops glaring at Taeyeon and turned her head to where Taeyeon looking at.

“It’s okay, at least you have tell her, didn’t you?”

“Yea.”

“Be patience Sica, maybe she will realize soon.” Trying to cheer Jessica’s up and Jessica nodded understandingly.

“Hye, do you know that we will have transferred students in our class today? And they said she was hot and have a nice .” Taeyeon change the topic as she tells Jessica that their class will have transferred student while she was try imagine will her dirty mind.

“Gosh, Tae you are drowning. Yuck!” jessica’s retorted as she saw Taeyeon was in her ert thoughts and drowning with open.

“Butts, I love butts..” Taeyeon blurted out still in her dirty mind.

“Omo Tae, you should stop your dirty mind there.”

 

***

Jessica Pov

“Jessie, did you heard the news already? There a new student transferred to our class?” Tiffany said and she’s sound so excited to meet a new friend.

“Ermm, yeah.” I said lazily, then placed my head on the tabled and closed my eyes to sleep.

“Aish, Jessie, you’re not excited? We can make a new friend.”

“So? You are already enough for me Tiff.” I said coldly but muttered the last words and it was clear enough for Tiffany to hear it and looked up at her I could see her cheeks turned pink.

“Aww, why you so cute Tiff?” I said and pinch her blushing cheeks.

“Jessie!” Cover her face with both of her hands while I laugh at her, but not that loud but enough for me and Tiffany to hear it.

Ahahaha…..

“Listen up class, we have a new transferred student today and take care of her okay? Please come in and introduce yourself in front the class.” Our homeroom teacher Miss Choi signaled the new student to come in and stand in front to introduce herself. Taeyeon was  right that girl was hot, have a cute face, short and have eyes smile too just like Tiffany’s but Tiffany’s its more beautiful.

“Isn’t she cute Jessie?” Tiffany asked while her eyes keep on looking at the girl in front.

“Yeah Sica, she’s beautiful right and nice ?” Taeyeon added beside of us.

“Aish, This midget and her dirty mind.” I thought in my mind as I eyes looked up at the new student.

“Hello. My name is Lee Sunny and just calls me Sunny. Nice to meet you.” She said introducing herself with her aegyo expression and flashing her eyes smile.

“Hrmm, Tiffany’s eyes better than you.” Thought’s in my mind.

I stared at her while she was staring at me and smiled sweetly toward me. I could feel my heart beats. “What happen to me?”

I quickly looked away breaking the eyes contact and looked out the window trying to calm down my heartbeats.

“What’s wrong with you Jess, are you falling for her now? But, how about Tiffany?”

“Aishh..stupid mind.”

“Okay Sunny, you can sit beside Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon can you show where are you. ” I heard the teacher said and I could hear Taeyeon was sound so excited and introduce herself to the new girl.

 

***

-At cafeteria- (Lunch break hours)

Author Pov

Jessica and Tiffany were taking their lunch together. Jessica was eating her tuna sandwich and a glass of milk while Tiffany eats kimchi fried rice and strawberry milk.

“Hey, Sica, Tippani? Can both of us join you two?” Taeyeon asked. Tiffany looked up and smile to both them as she nodded her head. Meanwhile in Jessica’s side, she didn’t bother to looked as her heart keep on beats faster as she was under the new girl stare’s.

“Sure Tae-tae.”

“Hai Sunny shi and welcome to our school and luckily you were in our class. Nice to meet you, my name is Tiffany." Tiffany introduces herself.

“Jessie its your trun.” Tiffany nudges Jessica’s arms but the latter keep on lowered her head and didn’t say anything don’t dare to looked up.

“Ohh , don’t mind her Sunny, this is….”

“Jessica Jung.” The new girl cut Taeyeon’s words.The new girl or I mean Sunny looked at Jessica’s. Her stare didn’t move away from her as she continues.

“Jessica shi…I like you..” said the new girl named Lee Sunny.

Jessica looked up at her as she was shocked and her jaw dropped even Tiffany and Taeyeon were shocked and their eyes wide into double looking at Sunny.

"Did she just confess to Jessie/Sica?" Thoughts Tiffany and Taeyeon in their mind.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry guys I guess I should stop here…my flu is getting worse here..*sniff sniff*

I'm sorry If i got any grammar and spelling mistake....

See u next update…good night… ZZzzz