Chapter 4 ( Double mad?)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

Thanks for the comments... ^_^

Sorry for the short update….

Here it goes for the chapter 4 guys….. @_@

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Pov

There was a blonde haired girl are lying under the tree, her eyes were staring on the blue sky while capturing the serenity view in front of her. Jessica wants to stay forever in this moment. But her head keeping popped out of Tiffany pictured and she admits it because she has hurt Tiffany by none reasons with her cold attitude. How she wish that she could the guy instead. But is crazy because she NOT. Maybe she can go for exchange gender surgery and still won’t change anything. Maybe Tiffany wouldn’t recognize she anymore or maybe she feels disgusted with her changes and moreover Tiffany will hate her forever.

“PABO! Why I’m such a pabo for falling for her anyway…” Jessica mumbles in low tone as she closed her eyes.

“Yes, you are pabo Sica.”

Hearing someone was mention to her, Jessica eyes widened and aimless looking for the person which the voices belongs to.

“What do you want midget!” as Jessica knew who it is but moreover it was her classmate and her best friend too. They were close to each other since they were freshman and they have spent a lot time together. Furthermore all the secrets about Jessica loving Tiffany more that also she knew it. But she only can do nothing. She wants to help, but would Tiffany listening with her? Would She?

“Aish…Sica-ah why you were dump huh?” Taeyeon trying to teased the blonde haired.

“What did you just say KIM TAEYEON!!?”Jessica was pissed off by Taeyeon words. Of course she was mad and now it’s double mad.

“It’s about Pany?” it shut Jessica before she could continue mad at Taeyeon, seems like Taeyeon knew that girl name can shut since she were sensitive to it.

“Or its about Taec..”

“It’s NOT!” Jessica cut her words and changes her position into sit position by leaning on tree while her eyes are looking at the field, looks right she was zoning out.

Taeyeon only can sigh. It’s not that she can’t help her, but Jessica was stubborn and she always keeping by itself. Its pain her also, seeing Jessica was hurt inside. How she wish that she could help her to heal all her pain. How? Can you tell Taeyeon how she can help Jessica?

The silent mode can’t makes Jessica feel better, all what she can think is about Tiffany. Maybe she was dump or such a chicken cause she was afraid to confess.

“Hello? Earth to Jessica.” Jessica blinks her eyes at the hand waving in front of her face. Jessica gave a scary glare at the latter who are trying to ruin her thoughts. The latter only gulped but trying to be brave she raise her head looking at Jessica and says.

“Sic…Sica….lets go for…..” *stomach growl……*

There was growling sound cut Taeyeon words and it looks like that growling sound it was from her stomach and she was embarrassed due of that growling sound. Her checks redder and lowered her head to cover her face because she knew that Jessica has heard it. By the way did Jessica hear it? (hmmm….)

“Puahahahaha…Omo Tae…it’s that your stomach? Ahahaha…..” She heard while laughing at Taeyeon as her pointing fingers pointed at Taeyeon.

“Y…YAH!” Taeyeon scolded at Jessica but she was not mad instead she was smiling at her which she had broke Jessica ice wall. At least she can make Jessica laugh instead of her gloomy and icy stare. Good job Tae...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think i have to change Jeti into Taengsic then?

So readers, Jeti or Taengsic which its better?

If Jeti....i don't think so that i have the idea right now..but i'm still trying here...

If Taengsic.....i should have write all over then....

Hmm.....i'm confused here....need help please........