Chapter 31 (The Truth)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

Hello to all my readers….*waves* im back!!

My Gosh im sooooooo busy lately and I’ve lost my inspiration to write so I have to calm myself and need a new fresh air to gain my idea back. ;)

Well I here now….finally my exams is over..haha…right now im on my semester break..Yay!!!! But only for 3 weeks.. -.-

Hmm…this time it was not about JeTi but it’s about Taeyeon….yeah…..she need an extra chapter about herself too. Right readers? She needs attention too.

 

Author’s Pov

 

“Do you know that you look so y babe? I feel like what to eat you right now.”

 

 Jessica can felt butterfly dancing inside her stomach and it sent chills down her spine as her knees almost gave up but tried to be strong, she kept mum.

 

“Should we proceed to my room or you room instead?”

 

Jessica only can gulp her saliva. She couldn’t think anymore. Tiffany was out her mind and she can’t hold anymore. So she slowly move her hand to capture Tiffany’s waist to make her body closer to her but when she almost grab Tiffany’s waist, not less than a second Tiffany turned and run straight to her room and not forget to lock her door as she was laughing inside.

With her eyes blinked in shock. Her brain couldn’t catch up what was just happen.

“Whatthe…” Thought Jessica.

“Did she…..*scoffed* such a teaser huh?” She thought.

“Damn…..i was almost there…..*pout*”

 

Meanwhile at Tiffany’s, she couldn’t stop laughing.

 

“I’ve got you Jessie. Hahaha”

 

***

 

Taeyeon’s Pov

*sigh*

“Guess that I should have moved on again. Maybe loneliness is my path of life; I will be alone for entire of my life.”

“Why I just can’t find someone that can truly love me back? I thought I have someone that can make my heart beats faster, but I guess not because she didn’t feel the same towards me.”

I sigh heavily while looking at the school field. Yes, I was at the school field right now, after I escaped from the HellFany and left Jessica with her, I walked back to the school but I stopped by the school field before I get back to my room. I need a fresh air to calm down myself and I feel like I don’t have enough courage to face her. Why? Because she is there, Sunny is my roommate and how I suppose to face her after what she did that to me? My heart is broken again and again. This is not the first and it can’t be the last. All I got is broken hearted. When will I find my happiness just like JeTi? It’s hurt me when I think about it.

I thought after I have moved on from my first love, I can find my second love again, but I guess not. No one will love me back, no one will ever understand what I feel.

I closed my eyes, trying to cool down with the cold wind brushing on my face. But instead I only could feel my tears slowly flowing down through my eyes. I know crying is the only way to calm me down. I just let it go, as I can’t hold anymore. And no one wanted to know what I feel right now.

“Am I that not enough for you Sica? Have you ever liked me before? I know this is crazy how come the first person that I fell in love is you? *shakes my head* You never seeing me in your eyes because Tiffany is your number one priority right?”

*tears still flowing down T_T*

I always was there for you every time you need someone, I always run unto you when you are broken. Don’t you feel what I feel for you?

*sigh*

You will never realize it because you only seeing ‘her’ in your eyes and you only thoughts me as your friends.  Maybe my feeling is an invisible for you.

I’m so stupid to encourage you confess to someone that you loved. I shouldn’t have agree with or support you, don’t you know that you are hurting me so deep, and it’s hardly to be healed.

I can’t believe that I fell in love with her and I am fallen in love with her. I never have courage to confess, why? Because I am such an idiot and coward person. i know she won’t feel the same and she love Tiffany more than anything else.

My love towards Jessica never started at the first place and I already know that It will never happen.

Tiffany, I think she can see my feelings towards Jessica and she is a good friend of mine. I never thought want to take Jessica away from her.

My first love it’s just , and I’ve tried to move on after Jessica and Tiffany officially together. I letting her go as I try to find the love again.

‘She’ is another person that makes my heart beats once again after my broken hearted. She takes my breath away when I saw her for the first time; I couldn’t take my eyes away from her as I always think about her, I can feel the butterflies inside my stomach.

‘She’ is the transferred student from nowhere that I don’t even know where she is come from. She is cute, a danshin just like me but she is shorter few inches than me. *giggles* she’s kind, caring and hyperactive.

I thought this is my chance to move on and I don’t want to be coward anymore, so I try to be close to her. Being her friends and at the same time she is my roommates. But why my tricked me again when she suddenly confessed to Jessica. I can hear my heart once again break into pieces. Is that kind of a joke for me? Why? Again and again I’m the one couldn’t find the LOVE?

However I was relieved that Jessica and Tiffany were together and I only can do is to cheer her up, be there for when she is sad. Week by week I stays beside her, and I have forgotten my feelings towards Jessica. So I take this chance to confess, tell her that I have totally fallen in love with her. I tried to be strong and gain my courage to tell her what I felt for her, but what I got is she rejects me. My mind couldn’t think as the world has stopped moving. From the 100% I got 99% she still seeing someone else other than me. And the 1% she only thought me as a friend.

I hate myself! I hate myself so much!! I have tried hard to open my heart again but why she can’t? I am such an idiot, pabo, stupid. What am i guessing is right; I know she won’t accept me that easily.

“I just want you let me in Sunny. My heart already breaks for the first but I can’t take the second one. It is really hurt, I can feel what you feel when someone didn’t feel the same and I got twice. My heart has tricked me twice.”

“What a sad starting and ending of my life author-shi. Are you really hate me till want me to be alone in this world huh?”

I should have closed my heart and I will never learn to love again. If i can’t find the love then stop trick my heart again and again. I had enough, enough all this bulls***.

 

Author’s Pov

After finished her thoughts, she walks to her room where she is sharing with Sunny. What would happen to those two if they meet?

Awkward?

Or should one of them have to move out from that room?

Well……..

…….

……

“I’m sorry Taeyeon-shi, but one day you will find the love again. The one could open your locked heart. Trust me.” ^_^

 

…………………….

 

Stay tuned Guys :P

I never meant to breaks Taeyeon’s heart though. i'm was sad when i read this, because this how i feel before i have found someone that replace my sadness. But Now....am so happy.... :) 

I’m really sorry is this chapter is so sad or maybe bored for you guys. I need inspiration…T.T and I kind of busy lately…so I can’t focus to my fanfic….i need some ideas guys…..so any ideas :( ???  Gotta go…business is calling..!!

AND DON”T FORGET LEAVE THE COMMENT!! ;)