Chapter 9 ( It's a dream)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

Continue with the last update.

Keep reading guys…..

And please votes my ffic. I will very appreciate it and be thankful that you have read my ffic. +_+

so ENJOY~~~ XD

======================================================================================================

“I…i………………”

*sigh*

“Just forget about it, Good night Tiff.” Jessica started walked away. Before Jessica walk any further, Tiffany held her waist again and it stopped her as she knew it was Tiffany trying to stop her.

“Jessie, please. Just tell me what’s wrong.” She gently turned Jessica around and their eyes met. Their eyes are somehow showed full of sadness, loneliness and pain.

“Tiff, just stop this before its hurts me deeper.”

“Why Jess?” Tiffany asked softly.

“Please stop, please.” Jessica lowered her head as she can’t bear it anymore.

“Jessica.” Tiffany didn’t use her nickname that means she was serious now and she was worried and need to know.

 “I'm sorry”. With that Jessica speeds up her steps heading to her bedroom. After the door was locked, she leaned on the door as her tears keep rolling down her cheeks.

 

Jessica Pov

“I'm sorry”. With that i speed up heading to my bedroom. After the door was locked, I leaned on the door as my tears keep rolling down my cheeks.

“I’m really sorry.”

*sniff sniff *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtY_hKNLkrc (guys try to listening to this song when you read this part)

 

How I wish you’d be the one for me but you never get it. You’re who I’m thinking of as you are the only star that bright my day and you are the one I can’t live without. But now it’s only a dream.

It’s hurt me to know that you love someone else other than me. Why not me? Why him? What so special about him? I hate him for he takes you away from me. Why?

Why it’s hurt so much when you can’t return my feelings? Can’t you see that I love you so much? Isn’t that obvious?

I’m not that strong enough to hold it anymore. All my hearts is broken and my scars are open. How I will be invisible instead keep on hurting myself? It's hurt just like a hell and its bleeding.

Maybe it’s wrong to fall for you, but I’m still being thankful that I have great memories with you just as friends and with no regrets. Maybe I should have let you go. Letting you go maybe hard for me but there’s the only way so I wouldn’t fallen for you.  

 

***

It’s snowing. It’s their favorite season’s, winter. Jessica was happy and she wishes that she could stay there forever with her.

Jessica looked up at the adorableness faces of her. She loved it. Her beautiful eyes smile. Everything’s about her, she loved it.

Jessica lean forward, puts her warm and soft lips on her forehead.

“I love you Tiff.”

Tiffany blush hard and her cheeks turned pink while looked up and met with Jessica’s eyes.

“I love you too Jessie.”

Tiffany was so fragile and shy as the two of them lean closer while aiming their lips and kiss with passion and love.

“I love you.” Jessica whispered between the kiss as she closed her eyes and Tiffany returned the kiss with some tenderness.

 

***

Opened her eyes, then she realize everything is dark. She’s not with her. It’s was her bedroom. There’s no Tiffany, no kissing, it was a dream.

“It’s just a dream.”

Tears started flow from Jessica’s eyes and slowly rolling down her cheeks. She feels stupid for crying over something that didn’t coming true but it just a dream. She closed her eyes as she trying to sleep but the tears keeps flowing all along the night.

======================================================================================================

It’s a dream?

Oh-oh…..i’ll be back soon readers… :P

Soon but not so soon…

........

..........

Oh-no readers my result are coming out soon and i'm so nervous here.. ARGHHHHH!!