Chapter 18 (Cold)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

Yea…more drama…

You were right JustinCutty, we should test their relationship … (*smirk*) Ahahaha…

===================================================================

 

Author’s Pov

It’s been past 3 hours but Jessica and Tiffany didn’t exchange a word and Jessica also didn’t look up at Tiffany. It seems like there is an invisible wall was blocking between them.

There is two pair eyes are looking at them from their back seat which is Sunny and Taeyeon. However Taeyeon seems understand but in her mind she was felt sorry with Tiffany because the cold attitude of Jessica’s almost makes Tiffany broke into tears. But she couldn’t help as she already agrees to help Jessica plan even its have to play hard on Tiffany. Meanwhile, Sunny was confused with Jessica’s action because she thought that Jessica love Tiffany and she won’t hurt Tiffany. But what she saw just now, it seems like Jessica was acting cold and tries to ignore Tiffany attention. It hurt her too when she saw Tiffany was ignore by Jessica. Tiffany is her best friends, their relationship also grew stronger when the misunderstanding between her and Tiffany has solved and of course she was concern about Tiffany.

*TRING……………………………*

The class was ended, Jessica hurriedly packs her beg and making her way to the door but she stopped suddenly and turned around when Tiffany was calling for her.

“Jessie?”

“Yes Tiff?”

“Why you such in hurry? I thought we go home together?” Tiffany asked, looking at Jessica while her face looks sad and worried.

“Oh. I got soccer practice in 5 minutes, so I won’t go home with you Tiff.” Reply Jessica coldly.

“OK. I can wait for you if……”

“No. Just go home. I might not know what time I’ll be back. I’m okay Tiff just go home safely and Bye.” Cut Tiffany’s words with her coldly tone and in second she has out of sight. Tiffany was speechless and frowned at her action and she thinking sadly;

“Maybe Jessie doesn’t want go home with me.*sigh* Did I do something wrong to her?”

Tiffany packs her belongings and went home with heavy steps as her face looks sad and hurt expression just like sulky kid as she was dumb by her parents.

“What happen to you Jess? Why are you acting cold to me? Are you tired of me now? It’s only for a day and you get tired of me?”

 

-Meanwhile at Jessica-

Jessica’s Pov

I am attending my soccer practice. But I wasn’t focus on my practice as I was thinking about my plan. I almost fall for Tiffany trap just now but thankfully I’m still strong and patient, if not my plan will be ruined. Recalling about the scene just now, I indeed have hurting Tiffany when I replied her with my coldness attitude and of course my heart ache too.

“Damn, did I went too far just now? Just wait Tiff, I’m sure you will be love it after this.”  I unconsciously smile when I’m thinking about Tiffany and I already miss her and didn’t get any kiss from her as I was in hurry stormed out from the classroom.

 

***

Author’s Pov

It was 7 o’clock in the evening, Jessica still hasn’t home and Tiffany was getting worried while she was calling for her. But it seems like Jessica didn’t pick it up.

“Come on pick it up Jessie.” Tiffany tries to call her for many times but still, Jessica didn’t pick it up as it was going to her voicemail.

“Argh!!” Tiffany trying to call her again and again until she heard jangling keys unlock the door and the door opened. Jessica is home, she looks exhausted.

 “Jessie, why are you late?” Tiffany asked worried and take a step forward.

 “Sorry, we got extra practice just now.” Jessica replied tiredly. Jessica just got home from the soccer practices and she walk straight to her bedroom without look back at Tiffany. Of course she was tired, and she has to avoid her even though it hurt but she needs to keep on acting.

“Sorry Tiff.” thoughts Jessica.

 

==============================================================================================

Sorry for the short update...

hmm...should we make Tiffany jealous?

how bout SunYeon huh???

So many idea..popped out here...aigoo....ottoke....