Chapter 33 (New Start)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

 

 

* After you read...please do leave a comments about this story. I know im not that good in making story and it was my first time and even my friends encourage me to write so i did it...and they was so glad that i did it. Thanks to them that i wrote on this wedsite and share this not so good story of mine. But im so happy because for those that subcribe and voted my story...Thank You very Much....  

Hope you guys enjoy reading. BYEEEEE~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Pov

What a life we have which we only have one life. How could you buy it? It was impossible. Right? Can it be exchange with money? Gold? Water? Or diamond? Why want to be so silly thinking about that. God gave us one that’s mean is more than enough. We as human should appreciate that has been given by HIM.

 

It’s been 2 weeks, the girl still coma with all the supporter to keep her alive. There’s one lifeless girl staying all day just want to accompany her. Something so beautiful as she watch the girl on the bed. She can’t resist that girl was so pretty. How come she was so stupid didn’t realise that girl was so attractive.

 

She doesn’t even know what she gonna do after this. Jessica won’t forgive her if something happens to Taeyeon. It’s complicated between both of them because Jessica didn’t talk with her. Because of her, Taeyeon was on the bed fighting with her life to keep alive. If you can UNDO what’s happened is it fair to all people as we can undo and play just like a song or movie? Life is just like a drama in reality that we live right now. Either bad or good it depends how we control our own life.

 

Sunny’s Pov

 

I was praying hard that she could wake up soon. It was my fault she lying on the bed right now. I felt so sorry to her parents but they didn’t blame me as it was not my fault. How could I be so cruel to her? I should’ve explain to her or give her a chance to win my heart. I’m so stupid to realise all her kindness to me. I should’ve have known that.

Now I just realised, that my heart wanted is her. Taeyeon that has opened my heart after I lose my first crush. Now it’s too late or not ?

“Taeyeon ah ~ please come back. I need you, your friends need you and your parents are all praying for you. Please Taeyeon. Please….” Holding her hand that is so cold and pale makes me crack. I couldn’t hold anymore. My tears all are dry, I’m become skinny day by day cause eating won’t help me to ease my pain I feel right now. I know that Tiffany so worried about me and always stop by at the hospital to bring food. But it was untouchable. Why? Because the girl that laying on the bed wasn’t eating anything since she was coma. So how could I can eat if she didn’t have any progress?

 

I’m trying not to sleep, I should have hold it if not I won’t be able to see her wake up. Because I know she will wake up soon. No matter how many days it takes I will stay be your side Taeyeon. But my eyes need rest too. I only takes 2 hours sleep so that I can monitor her. But, 2 weeks waiting for her to wake up make me feel impatient to wait. Everytime I tried to sleep, my thought brought me to a place where I can see she was there a beautiful place that she doesn’t want to come back to me. No matter how laugh I was shouting at her, she won’t even take a glance to look back as she was moving forward till I can’t reach her. I’m scare when I slept the dream will come and hunt me. I wish that was not a dream that can be come true.

 

I’m starting to feel so sleepy, damn I didn’t take enough rest these few days. Looking at the clock on the wall it gonna be strike 12am. Maybe I take a nap won’t take long right?

 

In my dream, I can feel someone caress my head, it makes me feel even sleepier. Ottokke! I need to wake up, but I can’t I’m so tired, I need sleep. But why I can feel it was so real. SO REAL? DON’t TELL ME IT WAS REAL?!!!!!

Without any thought I woke up as soon as I don’t care the dream! Jerked from my nap makes my head in pain for a moments. But the shocking part was there’s a hand caress my face. It makes me froze. Am not Dreaming right? Because that hand belongs to someone that I wish she could wake up now. And it was real because that someone is now in front of me.

My tears starts pouring as i don’t care anymore and hug her.

“Ouch!”

“Ottokke, are you okay? I’m sorry…I’m so sorry……..sorryyyyy….” I could have hurt her as I broke the hug and looking down.

“ Hey……It’s okay….i’m…fine..” Her voice sounds so weak right now as she held my chin and makes me face her.

Once our eyes met, I couldn’t hold anymore, I cried again. These few days…my hobby is crying.

“Thank you GOD, you save her life.”

 

 

Author’s Pov

It was so close to death. Now Taeyeon has woken up. Everyone was so happy.

After Taeyeon woke up from the coma, Doctor has done all the check up and it’s good to hear that Taeyeon was normal and lucky she was out from the dangers. The Doctor also said that she can discharge on the day.

 

The cold war between Sunny and Jessica is over as Jessica already forgive her. But………

“I won’t forgive you if something happen to her again. And you better watch out Sunny!” Jessica was serious when she told Sunny. And of course Sunny only nodded her head when she heard the Warning from the ice princess. No one can mess with her if her HellSice mode is on.

 

“So….uhm…Taeyeon I will leave you and Sunny to sort the things out. I and Jessi will go back now BYE!! Sunny ahh FIGHTING!!!” To ease the cold war that will explode soon Tiffany better stop it before it get started and she drag Jessica out from the room before her ice girlfriend even protest. Before she close the door, she wink at Sunny and mouth fighting. Hmm…looks like the two of them need to talk. What it could be??

 

Sunny face become flushed, indeed she need to tell Taeyeon something. But she was too shy to tell. “Stupid Fany…how could she left me and Taeyeon alone in this situation?” Sunny talk to herself as she was looking down.

Of course Taeyeon was giggled at her because her face was so red and her action was so cute.

“So Sunny ahh….what is it that you wanted to tell me?” Taeyeon asks.

“Uhm…………It..was……..uhmmm……I …..likeee……”

“ You what??” impatient Taeyeon cut her words.

Haish! Just give her a chance to finish her words Taeyeon-shi!!

“It was……..uhmmm…..i…..like…..you…..i mean I like you Taeyeon.” Covering her blushing face Sunny not dare to look at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon become puzzled when she heard the confession from the person that she wanted to hear from.

Couldn’t contain her happiness, she went to Sunny and hug her and her tears pouring out means happiness.

“THANK YOU!!! Sunny thank you so MUCH! I love you TOO”

“Huh?!” Sunny stunned but at the same time she was so happy. So happy that the both of them stare at each other and leans in without wasting their time to show their love.

“I lOVE YOU TAEYEON” Said Sunny and kiss her for the second time.

 

 

Now the both of them become together after the up and down they went through.

 

 

Taeyeon’s Pov

I couldn’t imagine all this happens to me, lucky that I’m out from danger. I should have drive slowly this time. Hihihi. Life is not a game to me.  And now Sunny and I become together. During my coma, I could hear and feel she was there for me, it just I can’t wake up and I can’t even feel myself. But God gave me a second chance to live again.

 

The confession from Sunny gave me a strength a live and stay strong. I once lose my first love doesn’t mean my second love is not the end to me. I will love her and make her love me even more.  I know the up and down we been through it just want to test how deep our love is.

 

From now on, Sunny is mine. She will be mine!

“ SUNNY LEE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHHHH!” I shout all my voice out to show how I love this girl so much.

 

She was giggling and she shout…

“KIM TAEYEON I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE!!!!”

 

Locking our hands together as we walking by the seaside and enjoy the breeze makes our day complete. Because Me 'Kim Taeyeon' and Her 'Sunny' are together.

 

 

 

 

***********************

 

Now Taeyeon and Sunny are together....so i guess......it was the ending of this story. i was suppose to update this chapter last week but i was so busy with my work and makes you guys waiting for so long. Im So sorry about it. 

By the way guys dont forget to leave comments yay!