Chapter 15 (Friends)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

At last Tiffany did realize that she was in love with Jessica.

But she don’t know how tell Jessie…she did pretty dull when it’s comes to love and she didn’t realize that she has falling in love with her best friend even tough Jessie has confessed with her but she haven’t realize it that time, until now has she discover about it?

So readers…..how we goona help the dummy Tiffany huh?

Want to know??? Well keep on reading then..keke.. ; P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Continue from the chapter 14……)

Author Pov

 “Tae…..i think….i….i….fall..in love with……Jessie…..” Tiffany ends her sentence and buries her head in Taeyeon’s shoulder with her tears keep on flowing down again.

Taeyeon was shocked at the remarks and she quickly recovered from her shocked face and hugs Tiffany while rubbing Tiffany’s back to calm her down and saying:

“Aww, Pany Pany Tippany,you such a pabo!” Tiffany quickly raised her head as she sending her dangerous furious glare to Taeyeon.

Seeing the ‘HellFany’ was up Taeyeon quickly apologies to her and hugs her again to calm the ‘HellFany mood’.

“Err..sorry Pany-ah, but you finally did realize it huh? It’s good that you finally discover that.”

 

Tiffany Pov

I was confused by Taeyeon’s statement as my mind was blank, so I straightened myself and looked at her while asking:

“What are you talking about? What do you mean?”

“Oh My Gawd Tiffany! Come on, I know that you love Jessica but you are just that too dumb to realize it!”

“YAH I’M NOT DUMB! I DON’T KNOW OKAY! I was confused that time….”

Indeed I was confused and don’t know what it feels. I thought I was straight and seeing Jessica was dragged away by Sunny and it hurts me deeply. I don’t know when it started and every time I tried to close my eyes last night the yesterday scene keep on replaying in my head until this morning and it hurts me more when I saw the scene just now. I hate it. But maybe Taeyeon was right that I’m too dense and dumb to realize it.

I sat down the floor and lowered my head as my tears keep flowing down. Taeyeon sigh at my remarks as she sat beside me and spoke in soft and low tone.

“Pany-ah, it’s okay. But how did you discover this? And are you sure about this Pany-ah? It’s not that I didn’t believe in you but I don’t want any of you and Sica gets hurts.”

I still couldn’t understand why she asks that question. But I’m pretty sure that I love Jessie and I’m just follows what my hearts said. So I tell her what I felt this few days until the last night I’m was so sure that I’m in love with Jessie.

Flashback

I was in my room while Jessie’s room it just beside me. Jessie when to sleep already and it’s was midnight I’m still wide awake. I can’t sleep because I keep on thinking the sudden confession from Sunny towards Jessie. I don’t know when I heard someone stranger that just came into my Jessie and saying that she like her and it gave me a big hole in my chest as I was been shoot.

“Agrhhh!! Why you keep on plopped out in my brain huh!!” I blurted out and shake my head trying to snap out of that thought.

“Argh! Stop thinking about it! What’s wrong with you Tiff?”

I was talking to myself but not loud enough for Jessica to hear from her room but the hurt feelings is still there. I tried to sleep but the scene keep on playing and I remember when I asked Jessie why she reject that girl that time and I felt stupid when I asks that to Jessie. What if she accepts her huh? But she did not and of course I feel retrieve because she said that she was in love with me and she not gonna change it. I was happy that time but I don’t know how to answer her. I know how honest and sincere when she explain it to me and I love it. I tried to recall all my memories with Jessie as I need to find the answer before I realize what does its feels.

I could feel my heart beats randomly every time I’m with her, I feel warm and safe when I was in her arms. I hate it when she was far away from me. She take care everything about me; she never gets tired of me as she always by my side every time I need her. How I miss her when she careless my cheeks when I was sad and every time she watch me sleep. She will be always there for me when I called her. I never felt lonely without her even though she was cold outside but inside she is warm, caring and kindhearted. I will feel jealous if someone tries to hit on her.

It’s obvious that she was in love with me. It’s just that I’m so stupid that I never realize it. All I thought she just too protective to me, I never seeing her in pain before but seeing her trying to distance me it hurts for both of us. I have hurts her a lot and now I’m just realize that everything is clear because;

“I am in love…… with… Jessie….”

End of flashback

Author Pov

Ending her explanation and Tiffany still didn’t dare looking up to Taeyeon’s eyes as she kept on facing the floor. Now its all clear as all the confusion in Tiffany’s mind has found the true answer for her.

 Silence falls upon them. But Taeyeon’s question has breaks Tiffany’s gloomy face that made her startled. 

“Hmm. Why don’t you confess to her?” As she ends her sentence while looking at the latter.

“But…what if she doesn’t like me anymore?” Tiffany said.

“Are you still that dumb Pany-ah? I know she still love you. Don’t lose this chance while it’s not too late.”

“Buts……..”

“No buts! Pany, I thought you were already realize that you love but I could said that you still confused right now. Tsk…Just giving you an advice, if you truly love her then you better tell her before it’s too late. Try to face it, don’t give up that easily. Jessica has sacrificed all her own as she has told you how she felt for you and now it’s your turn to tell her. Tell her, I can tell that she’s still waiting for you.”

Tiffany nodded understandingly and forming a smile at Taeyeon as she pats Tiffany’s head.

“Thanks Tae-Tae.”

 

(Meanwhile at SunSic’s moments)

Author Pov

“Aah!”

Jessica was shrieked in pain because of the sudden action and she was trying to straggle the grasp but Sunny was strong as she keeps dragging Jessica to nowhere.

They stopped at the school garden. There’s no one there. Still grasping Jessica arms but the latter keep on struggling to loosen the grips but it hurts her more.

Sunny stares at her and spoke softly at Jessica as she didn’t let go her hand.

“Can you stop and listen to me instead.”

Jessica stop and giving her furious glares to the latter but her chest start popping as their eyes met.

“I just wanna talk. Please? I will let go if you are not running away from me and please listen to me first. Can you?” Sunny plead and Jessica only nodded her head. Sunny let go and she can see there is a red spot which is her hand print at Jessica’s arm. She felt sorry about it as she apologizes to Jessica.

“I’m sorry.” Sunny lowered her head not dare to face Jessica because she knows Jessica was hurt because of her but Jessica didn’t say a word as she rubbed her arm try to ease the pain.

“Jessica shi?” Sunny call her as she looked up and their eyes met again. They can feel an electric are flowing in their eyes and their heart beats faster, so Jessica breaks it as she looking at nowhere but not met with Sunny’s eyes.

“What do you want to talk about?” Jessica asked.

“You are falling for me right?” Said Sunny directly.

“Pardon?” Confused with Sunny’s statement as she turned her head and met with Sunny's eyes.

“I know you have feelings toward me. As I can feel it because you are avoiding my stares and your heart beats for me.”

“No, I’m don’t have any feelings to you and I avoiding you because I don’t like you and I only like Tiffany, no I love her.”

“And you love me too.”

“…”

They stared at each other for a long time. Sunny was the one who broke the eyes contact and saying;

“So, you love her?”

“Yes, I love her and only her are meant to me. I’m not gonna change it and I’m willing to wait for her.”

This time, a tear dropped from Sunny’s eyes and it began to flowing one by one, she was hurt by hearing that sentence.

Jessica looked away avoiding her looking at the tearing Sunny.

“You do really love her huh? But why her? Why can’t it be me?” Sunny voice shaking as she was looking at Jessica.

Jessica slowly closes her eyes as she was thinking so deeply; why she loves her?

It not because of friendships but it was more than that. She loves her because her eye smiles, her pouting mouth, her loud voice that always distracting her when she was sleeping, her kindness and her careless that makes everyone loves her.

Every seconds, minutes, hours and every day she keep on thinking about Tiffany. It was Tiffany this Tiffany that and everything its Tiffany. She never gets tired of her and it always Tiffany can make her laugh, make her smile and makes the ice princes melt. She willing to do everything for her it’s because she love her and she wouldn’t doubt her feeling for Tiffany.

“Its because she’s Tiffany. The only one, Tiffany Hwang that I love.” She opened her eyes as she looked up and met with Sunny’s.

That word from Jessica’s is so honest, pure and you can feel the sincerity in her words and she continues;

“I could never love someone else as my heart only beats for her. She is the star of my show, she is the only one that I can think. Without her…..my life was incomplete. I can’t breathe; I can’t live when she aren’t there. She was the one whom I love so deeply and because she’s…….Tiffany.”

Silence falls upon them

“…”

“…”

“I understand.” Sunny was deeply in hurt and her eyes was swollen as her tears keep on welled up from her eyes. There will be no use again if she trying to get Jessica as the latter has loved someone else and Sunny has lose on this game.

“I’m sorry Sunny shi. I only can love Tiffany, and is only her. But we can still be as a friend if you want and I’m very sorry that I have hurt you. So….friends?” Said Jessica as she held out her hand asked for a shake.

“Friends.” Said Sunny and flashed a bitterly smile as they shake their hands and they are officially as friends starting from now.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuhh....at last.....i had finished for this chapter.....

Sorry for taking so long.....

and don't forget leave some comments huh.....

so, there's still few more chapter to go readers....

wait for the next update k.....