Chapter 26 (Taengsic Moments)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

Am backkkk…..yeyyyy…..

BUTTTT…………

My works still undone….

Well I don’t care as I know my readers are expecting me to update….

Hmm…..readers…what do you think if I make a little push towards Tiffany? Should I write about Jelly Fany?

 

===============================================================================================

 

Jessica’s Pov

I run as fast as I could, I don’t even care if I already broke my motto.

Aissh… blame my stupid short legs, it makes me feel like I was running triple than the longer legs.

“Come on Jessica, stop complaining, Taeyeon need you right now.”  I was talking to myself.

 

*At the park*

Arriving at the park, I wondered around as I was trying to spot the short features of her. But I can’t found her.

“Where is she?”

I know she was here, hiding somewhere, crying by herself.

So I walked around, explore all around the park. I knew she still at the park. I knew it as I can guess that she’s waiting for me.

I knew her for 3 years, when we were freshman she’s the one trying to talk with me. Well I was a bad girl before, I’m cold and not friendly towards others student except Tiffany, Tiffany and I was the transfers student that time and only Tiffany is my friend. No one dare to get close to me because of my icy stares.

For Taeyeon, she just loud as Tiffany too but Tiffany’s the loudest. Taeyeon is a dork but she’s funny sometime and knows how to make a joke. She is scared of my icy stares but she’s brave enough as she makes a stupid action to make me laugh everytime i was not in mood, from that time I became close to her until now. But sometime I hate when she turned into ‘umma mode’ it scared me, she will asks you nonstop yet she still care about us. She will scold you just like an old ahjummah.  She’s short just like the elementary student. Hahaha. But she's cute too.

“Wei!!! Stop talking about Taeyeon. Your mission is to find her not telling the readers about Taeyeon’s detail.”

“Arraso Author-nim…” *pout*

It didn’t take long, because I heard sobbing sounds came from behind the tree that I’m just passing by.

I could tell it was her, if not her then who could it be?

So i peek from the other side. I was right; it is her, leaning against the tree, still crying.

It hurt me seeing her crying. *sigh*

I could see her shoulder heaved up and down, I just stay quiet. Should I go to her? Or should I let her cry until she stops.

I can’t stand anymore, it’s hurt me and I knew she was broken and in painful.

So I stood up as I walk towards where she and sat beside her. I can hear her sob loud and clear.

 

Author’s Pov

 Jessica has found Taeyeon, she could see Taeyeon indeed heart broken. She doesn’t know how to help, so she went there where Taeyeon is and sat beside her.

Jessica just sat there and unspoken, she let the shorty girl cry.

At Taeyeon side, she feels someone sat beside her, she thought maybe it was some stranger trying to take advantage of her. But when she smells the familiar scent of the ‘someone’, her mind clicked, it was Jessica. She came.

It was quiet between them, no one dare to break it, and same goes to Taeyeon that still hugged her knees but the sobbing sounds from her is getting low, and lower until it stopped.

Silence falls again until Jessica decided to break it.

“Hye?”

Taeyeon lift up her face, facing the lake, she was trying to hide her puffy red eyes from Jessica. It’s a shame to let your friends seeing your crying face, because it was ugly, Taeyeon thought in mind.

But it was useless as Jessica doesn’t even want to see her face and her puffy eyes, she know how ugly when you are crying with the tears that haven’t dry on the cheeks of yours, its wet and sticky isn’t?

None answer from Taeyeon. Jessica sigh, she know is not that easy to tell what is going on, its hurt when you say it out as you are trying to ease the pain, but when you want to talk about it again, the pains come again and it will be double more hurts.

Jessica taking out her handkerchief and pass to Taeyeon without looking at her. Taeyeon were a bit surprised by the sudden handkerchief that popped in front of her.

“Here take it, I knew your face were ugly there. Faster I hand tired already.” Jessica was trying to and she knows Taeyeon won’t mind it all.

“Tsk! Thank.” said Taeyeon and take the handkerchief from her and wipe her face. Thank to Jessica, if not she would have to wipe her face on Jessica’s shirt.

Taeyeon’s sound a bit husky and deep; by the way she still can talk.

“Hye?” Jessica’s sound serious this time.

“Tae? *sigh* what’s wrong Hmm?” she continues trying to ask softly as she didn’t force or push her.

Taeyeon’s lips become tremble again when she trying to recall the situation. So she bit her lower lip trying not to break into tears.

“i-i…*sniff sniff*…”

“Its okay. husshh…” Hearing Taeyeon were sniffing as she was almost at the state of crying, she hug her by forcedly pull the shorty body into her embraces while her hand Taeyeon’s back up and down trying to clamed her down.

“It’s fine. No need to tell me. I’m okay with it. I won’t force you.” Jessica continued.

Taeyeon felt warm inside Jessica’s embrace, so she broke into tears again this time, she couldn’t stop her tears anymore.

*sob sob*

Jessica found out her shirt soaked because of Taeyeon’s tears, inside her, she was saying that is disgusting as her shirt is the branded one but seeing Taeyeon state she just let it go.

“My shirt…” Jessica cried inside.

*sniff sniff*

Taeyeon stop and she wipe on Jessica’s shirt. Jessica stunned a while, she could feel that’s not tears but-!!

“Yuck! Yah Kim Taeyeon you are disgusting.” Jessica pushed Taeyeon from her embraces and grabs her own handkerchief from Taeyeon’s grip and wipes the green plus a bit yellow color saliva or whatever it called. It was sticky and yuck, it was gross and disgusting. Eww…

“My CK shirt…” cried Jessica as she gives Taeyeon an icy glare, but the latter seems like doesn’t fear of it.

Taeyeon only make a sign peace and smile sweetly towards Jessica.

“Peace…”

After wipe the sticky saliva of Taeyeon’s, the two went silence again. Well at least Taeyeon still act like a dork just now.

“Sica-ah?” This time it was Taeyeon started the conversation, she is brave enough now. She have to let it out, she won’t bottle up inside. Maybe it will hurt her again but saying it out maybe could ease the pain a little.

“Hmm” Jessica only hummed, she know Taeyeon wanted to tell her something.

Taking a deep breath, Taeyeon turned around as she was facing the lake. She could see some kids and adults were feeding the ducks.

“I confess to her already and-………” Taeyeon told Jessica everything that what happens between her and Sunny.

Jessica only listens to her as she also looking at the lake. Taeyeon still explain from A to Z of her story, let out her feelings. She feels mad suddenly when she heard Sunny just run away without telling her any reasons as she just dumb her alone. Jessica knows that it was hurt so much and she had experienced it before.

“It hurt so much Sica-ah. *sniff sniff*” Taeyeon trying to control her tears.

“Aww…come here you”  Jessica give her a big hug. They hugged for second time today.(Well don’t confuse readers it’s just a friendly hug, not more than it lol. ) Taeyeon only need someone that could share her problem, and she's Jessica.   

Taeyeon not feels like crying anymore. Thanks to Jessica that enlighten up her mood and be here with her.

“Thanks Sica. Thank you for spending your time with me.” said Taeyeon.

“Welcome, it is what friend does. Well you always with me when I’m down, so I guess we are equitable.” Jessica flashed a smile at Taeyeon and the latter smile back at her.

“Ermm. Sica? Do you think she will hate me after this?” Taeyeon ask. Looks like she haven’t ended her story and Jessica could see her face were sad again.

Jessica let out a sigh, she doesn’t know how to answer but, she needs to lift up the shorty mood.

“Tae, just be patient okay? She won’t hate you, if she hate you then I will beat her up for you.” Says Jessica trying to make fun but she got a smacked at her arm from the latter with her eyes on Jessica sending her a “don’t you dare” look.

Jessica gulped, pretending she was scared as she clasps her both hands together and says;

“Omo..im scared…please…I won’t …please forgive me.”

Taeyeon burst into laughing seeing Jessica’s worse puppy looks of her. That ice princess doesn’t match with the aegyo at all.

“Wae~~~” Jessica whined cutely while she swing her shoulders to the left and right slowly with her pouting lips.

Taeyeon face pale seeing Jessica’s weird acting, it was getting gross and Taeyeon feels like want to puke.

“Yah!! Stop it.” Taeyeon warned as she’s pretending wants to puke, making Jessica to stop.

In second, Jessica changed into cold with her blank face as she glares at Taeyeon.

“By the way, would Tiffany mind if you are with me? I mean she won't be jealous right?” Taeyeon ask suddenly. Jessica was shocked as what she did just is she just ran out without telling where she goes. Jessica gulped hard, looking at Taeyeon with fear, because she was scared. Jessica sending her a “I don’t know” looks. So she takes out her phone and she got missed call, it was from Tiffany, not one missed call but 50 missed calls. OMG. Jessica's eyes feels like want to popped out. Blame that phone because Jessica accidently set in the silent mode.

Taeyeon could guess that Jessica was in dangerous, she doesn’t even know what it is, but the jealously Fany? What would it be huh? Do you think it would turned out into hellfany?

 

===============================================================================================

am back lol...*sigh*...ok guys enough for today...am tired already...

Jelly fany? Hmm..what do you think guys?? How about a hellfany came out huh?? poor my jessi..she have to faced it...kekekeke...

 

BTW, don't forget to comments k?

See you next chapter.....bye and good night....