Chapter 6 (Shocking News ! )

Its was You that i falling in love to.

Wahh…I thought no ones read my Fic, but I was wrong and I got more than 20 subscribers and thank you to those who read my fic. *Bow..bow* I’m very appreciate it..*sob sob sob*

3 update in a day...fuh......i'm so tired.....need to rest now...so enjoys guys....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***

Because of the interruption from the bell rings, Tiffany couldn’t ask further to Jessica anymore while she just pouts sadly as sadly looked at Jessica. Jessica heart was fluttering by looking at Tiffany’s pouting mouth and how she missed that pouting mouth from Tiffany.

“It’s okay Tiff…”

“Bu..but….”

“Hello??? I’m here okay; let’s go back to classroom sshuh sshuh….” Taeyeon cut those two before it continue as she shoo between those two and she just try to remind her friends cause the break was over and they will be late if they still stand there.

“Come on Tiff.” Jessica force a smile at Tiffany as she held her hands out so Tiffany would accept her and going with her.

Tiffany smiled at her as she clasped her own hand with Jessica’s and walked by her side as the three of them walked together went back to their classroom.

“I’ll talk to Jessie when the class in over then.” Tiffany kept in her mind and slightly nodded her head.

***

-Skip, skip, skip,-

The class was ended and they were free since there will have council meetings but today they all free after the class. Tiffany and Jessica are walking together as they walked to their share apartments. Since the two of them were from wealthy family so they got an apartment near with their high school. It’s only taken 15 minutes walked to their apartment.

“Tiff?”

There’s a long paused.

Jessica stopped her track, taking a deep breath; she turned and raises her head looking at Tiffany.

“There’s something I wanna tell you.”

“Me either Jess, its importance and I need your advice as well.” Tiffany looked up and continued.

“How about we stopped by the park?

“Sure Tiff.” Jessica smile sweetly at Tiffany as they went to the park nearby.

 

-At the park-

Jessica Pov

I guess it’s time for me to tell Tiffany about my feelings. I don’t care if I’m too sudden, but I need to let it out before it’s too late to confess.

“Tiff i…”

“He confess to me Jess.” As I heard it from Tiffany, I could tell my heart were crashing into double, no but triple zillions hurt. “Great….just great Jessica…what a lucky day for you…”

I try to hold my tears as I smile bitterly looking at Tiffany who was happily telling me how the guy has confessed to her, but I head none from her as I was deaf. I could see her eyes were sparkling and glowing with happiness.

“Jessie?” I snapped out and blink my eyes at hand that was waving in front of my face.

“Oh..Congrats Tiff.” “You such a failure Jessica, nice news you got here.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsk tsk tskkk..... i thoughts Tiffany will confess but it turned out Jessica who wants to confess...but instead Jessica got shocking news from Tiffany and it pain more over to Jessica.

Sorry readers if i hurt Jessica over and over.....i'm so sorry.....but i promise i wont hurts her more....its drama anyway....and it will be the happy endings for her so don't worry readers.

Sorry for the short update.....

Leave some comments please... =)