Chapter 10 (Talk)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

I was listening to “No Air by Jordin Sparks feat Chris Brow” and it gave me an idea for these chapter.

Fuhh….my semester break it’s over..and I will very busy from now on. But I won’t neglect my Fanfic as I will keep writing on it. ^^

=========================================================================================================

***

Jessica Pov

I lean against the tree; no more tears are rolled out from my eyes. It’s dry out. I feel stupid if I crying for you. It’s good that no more singles drop of tears flowing out.

I feel so weak, so broken, my scars keeps bleeding. Every single day I was thinking of you. It’s you who took my breath away; losing you is like living in a world with no air. I can’t breathe, can’t live when it’s how I feel whenever you aren’t there. Tell me how I gonna live without you.

I keep my eyes on the school field. There’s some student still practicing and I just skipped my soccer practices. I have no mood for practicing right now and I want to be alone.

My relationship with her is clear and getting fixed right now but the truth is I’m still broken. Actually I lied to her that I was drunk that night. Pretending we were fine but seeing her with him it hurt me again and again but I tried to shoo away that feelings as I acted that I was happy for her and treating her we always used to be just as friends.

 

-Flashbacks-

Jessica Pov

I was lying on my bed trying to recall my dream with Tiffany but none appear in my mind. I know it just a dream.

Because of the hang over last night and my head ached keep on poking my head. Its hurt me so much but my broken heart are more hurts than that.

 “Damn it!”

As I was trying to shut my eyes, I heard someone knock my door. I know is her, who it would be if not her, beside we are staying in one roof.

‘KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK’

“Jessie?” She turned the knob and the door open revealing her worried face looking at me.

I wake up and lean my back on the headboard and looked up at Tiffany who still stood in front the door. She was carried a tray and it was a glass of water and a pack of medicine.

“What it is Tiff?” I asked her with my husky tone. Maybe I was drink too much last night. “Argh..my throat.”

Tiffany walked to my bed side and placed the tray on the side table. She handed me the glass and medicine as she still looking at me. Taking the glass and medicine and at once I popped in 2 tablets in my mouth and gulped down a glass of water.

“Thanks.” I said and handed her back the glass. She takes it and placed the glass at the side table. She was trying to touch my forehead and before her warm hand touch mine I stopped her.

“I’m okay Tiff.” Knowing what she was thinking, I won’t let her closed to me.

“No you are not Jess. And about….last night…” I keep mum didn’t answer her as I lowered my head to avoid her gaze.

“Jessie?” I sigh, I know she won’t stop asking so taking a deep breath and looked up until our eyes met.

“I was drunk yesterday, and I’m sorry if I shouted at you. Sorry Tiff.” I lied.

“But why you drink? It’s unlike you Jess.” She still asking, I knew she won’t believe it. I guess she won’t stop so I have to lie again then.

“I was stress Tiff.” Tiffany was confused with my answer I could see she was blank with her own mind.

“I was worried about you Jess, and why you have to avoid me. You know I was care about you and I thought that you were mad at me.”

“I’m sorry Tiff. It’s just that I don’t want to bother you.”

“What do you mean by bother me Jess? You know that I care a lot about you. I thought we were best friends.”

“Yea, you just thought me as your best friends but I want more than that.”

“I know Tiff and I’m really sorry about it. Forgive me Tiff?” Force a smile and I showed her my unpopular pouting lips at her and i know her heart softed down. Seeing my pouting lips Tiffany’s eyes smile curve downward just like crescent moon.

“Next time just tell me and no more drinking okay?” Tiffany flashed a smile at me.

“Okay” I nodded understandingly. "I'm sorry if i lie, Tiff."

After that, our relationship become closer but sometime I'm still acting cold towards her but as long she stay by my side I was happy but deep I’m still hurt and I won’t let anyone see. Pretend to be happy in front her is a worth for me as long I could see her smile. Letting her go maybe is the right decision for me.

***

Author Pov

“Thinking about her again?” Startled with the voice, Jessica turned her head to the voice belongs to and she didn’t realize it. It was Taeyeon who stood beside her as she taking a sit beside Jessica’s.

“No.” Jessica shook her head and forces a smile at Taeyeon.

“Don’t lie to me Sica. I can see that you are pretending to be happy these days. I’m not stupid Sica.”

Jessica went silent and thoughts in her minds as Taeyeon were right. Indeed she was pretending she was happy in front of Tiffany and only Tiffany believes of all her fake acting, but not for Taeyeon that know she was acting.

“Sica,…..”

“Tae.”Jessica whispered while looking at the fields.Taeyeon kept shut as she let Jessica continue.

“I know you care about me. But this is my decisions.”

Taeyeon let out a soft mocking laugh and says.

“Decisions? What a stupid decisions you have huh. Are you trying to fool me? Come on Sica, you are hurting yourself.”

“I know Tae. But this is the only way I can do. Ignoring her it hurts me more Tae, and I can’t bear with it anymore. At least pretending in front her can make me feels better as long she happy.” Remarks Jessica and looked at Taeyeon.

“Are you that dumb Sica? Why you are so stupid that you only think about her but keep on hurting yourself? Just confess already, tell her what you feel!” Taeyeon suppressed her volume as she felt the anger rushed in her body.

Jessica was startled and she clenched jaws tight as she listened to Taeyeon’s words.

“Don’t be an idiot Sica. I know you are smart. You deserve more than that. Follow your heart and just confess before it’s too late.” Taeyeon spoke softly.

 

=====================================================================================================

So readers who was it?

guess that my writing were huh? Even my friends said that. huhuhu...-_-

but i were grateful cause you keep on reading my fanfic. Thanks guys.. (Bowing..)