Chapter 17 (Acting?)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

Omo….seems like some of readers still want some more huh….

Ottoke???

But how about the epilogue?....

Hmm…… For the readers………

I will…add some more then……keke...

So readers, are you happy now??? ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***

Author’s Pov

So, are they officially together now?

Not So Fast…..

They haven’t being official yet…not as a couple…

But there is a big surprise for both of them. A very big one.*smirk*

---

It was already morning and they have school at 8 am. Surprisingly Jessica was the one who woke up first. She turned to look at Tiffany that sleeping at her side, she blushed as she thought it was a dream but it’s not. It is Tiffany who sleeping beside her and fully clothes! (Of course they are fully clothes and they didn’t do anything! Stop your byun thought Author shi and readers too…keke)

Jessica stares at Tiffany’s peaceful face as she recalled the yesterday confession. Tiffany’s confession makes her heart beats and her sincerity touched her soul. After the confession, they went home and spend their time at their apartments. They watch movies, ordering some pizzas and they sleep together in Jessica’s room as they only cuddle until sleep.

It was a wonderful memory for her and they have being fixed and are really meant for each other. Jessica immediately blushing madly as her was focused on Tiffany’s lips and she already miss it after their kiss. She can’t even imagine that Tiffany was the one kiss her first and their kiss is full with passion of love.

So Jessica decided to wake her with put her warm lips on Tiffany’s forehead as she kiss with gentle.

Flinching at touch, Tiffany’s snuggles more closely and tightens the hug as her eyes still close. Jessica chuckles at Tiffany’s cute action as she hugged her back while greet her;

“Morning Tiff, we still got class today. Wake up now. Go get ready.” with her pouting lips, Tiffany open her eyes but didn’t break the hugs and looking at her.

“Morning Jess, buts…”

“Uh-uh…no buts….go hurry….we’re going be late…shoo..”

“Alright, alright, tsk… I can’t believe that you wake so early today. Unbelievable.” Tiffany gets up from the, sulky like a kid as she making her way to the bathroom.

Jessica chuckles at her action on how adorable she is while she was planning something special for Tiffany. She wanted to do something which is makes Tiffany officially as her girlfriend, even though Tiffany has already confesses to her but she still want to make it special and unforgettable.

 

***

Jessica and Tiffany intertwined their hands as they making their way to the school.

Arriving at the school’s area, they grabbed all the attention, the eyes all are looking at them. Everyone was shocked and surprised seeing them together because of their intertwined hands. Some of them have their sad and disappointed look on their faces. Meanwhile they can hear the whispering about them;

“Aww…they look cute together.”

“Are they officially as a couple now?” (Not now, but soon.- Jessica thought.)

“They are so are so sweet.”

“How I wish I’m the one with Jessica shi..” (Hell no! Jessica is mine! – thought Tiffany.)

Jessica and Tiffany was smiling and staring lovingly to each other as they kept on walking to their classroom.

As soon that Jessica and Tiffany entered the classroom still with their hands intertwined, Taeyeon suddenly popped out from nowhere as she throwing a bunch of questions and smirk to the two of them;

“Are you two officials now?”

“So, how’s your first date?”

“Who is the man in the relationship?”

“What are you two doing last night huh?”

“ Who’s on top?”

“who…”

*SMACK*

“Ouch!!”

“Yah Byuntae! Sorry Sica, Fany she just with her byunness. Say Sunny after she smacked Taeyeon head with a book on her hands while apologize at Jessica and Tiffany. She can see the two of them was bushing hard at Taeyeon’s remarks and lowered their head to covers their redden faces.   

“Tsk, Sunny you are no fun.” Remarks Taeyeon while rubbing her head where the smacking spot she got from Sunny, while Sunny sending her an icy glare which making Taeyeon mum.

Jessica and Tiffany who are watching the whole scene giggles at the two because was finding it was cute and smile at the two while making their way to their seats.

 

***

-Lunch Break-

Tiffany’s Pov

I was walking with Sunny to the cafeteria, while Jessie? She said she has something to ask Taeyeon so the two of them still at the classroom. I’m about to wait for her but Jessie asked me and Sunny wait for her and Taeyeon and ordering lunch for them.

I was curious and I want to know too, but Jessie seems like she doesn’t want me to know. I couldn’t do anything as I believe in her. Maybe she just discuss about something with Taeyeon.

But still I want to know.

 

Author’s Pov

After Jessica seeing Tiffany and Sunny was out of the sight which they had went to the cafeteria, while she was looking for Taeyeon when the latter just finished pack her beg and passing by in front of her. Jessica pulls her and put her beside and let Taeyeon sit at Tiffany’s seat as she was looking at Jessica with her confused look.

“Er…Tae, need your help..?” Jessica shyly asked her as she lowered her head.

“Huh? What it is?” Taeyeon ask curiously.

“It was….ermm….i need your help because….i was planning to do something special for Tiffany.” Jessica explained and her face blushed at her own remarks.

Taeyeon nodded her head and ask;

“Ok…so how I’m gonna help you?”

Putting her hands on her chin, while she was thinking deeply and suddenly an idea popped out at Jessica’s mind;

“I was thinking that I will acting cold toward Tiffany, meanwhile I will prepare something special surprise for her. So I need your help to distract her from ruined my plan.”

“No problem, but what is the special surprise you want to do huh?” Taeyeon ask still confused with Jessica’s plan.

“Last time she has rejected my confession, and now I wanna confess again so that I can ask her to be my girlfriend. I want it to be officially even though she has confessed to me, but still I want to do it because I want her to know that I still love her.” Jessica speak truthfully and looking at Taeyeon.

“Ok I’m in. But if something happen to Pany, you will get it from me. Araso?” Taeyeon warned her.

Jessica smile and nodded her head;

"Araso."

 

After the lunch break is over. Jessica started her acting even though she know it will hurt both of them but she have to deal with it. Meanwhile at Tiffany’s side she has totally fall into Jessica’s plan while Tiffany was confused and frowned at Jessica’s attitude. It pains her due the coldness attitude from Jessica, but she just didn’t show it as she trying to tell her self;

 “Maybe Jessica was tired.”

Every second Tiffany looking at Jessica, tries to get attention from Jessica, but the latter seems didn’t get it as Jessica only focused on the teacher at the front. She didn’t even stare at Tiffany for once and it pains more for her.

“What wrong with you Jessie? Why are you didn’t look at me? Are you already tired of me now?” Thoughts Tiffany in mind while pouting her lips as she still looking at Jessica.

For Jessica, it pains her also but she can’t fall into Tiffany’s pouting lips as she know that she wil fall for it but she have to be strong if not her plan will be ruined. 

“Be patient Jess, you have to deal with it. Sorry Tiff, but please don’t make it hard for me.” Thoughts Jessica.

Tiffany can’t stand anymore because Jessica seems like didn't fall into her charms and she tries to break the ice wall as she calls for Jessica;

“Jessie?”

“…” None answer from Jessica and still focused on the teacher.

“Jessie?” Tiffany calls again with her soft and pleading tone as she looking at Jessica.

“Hmm Tiff, what it is?” Asked Jessica but she didn’t look back at Tiffany.

“Are you okay?” Tiffany frowned at Jessica action but still tried to get her attention.

“Hmm.” Jessica hummed shortly.

“Don’t fall for her charm Jess, you have to act.” Jessica reminds herself.

Seeing Jessica was acting strangely after the lunch break, Tiffany couldn’t help but feel a little sadness and pains in her heart and she also worried about her.

 

========================================================================================================

Want more drama?...then i will add some more then..kekeke....