Chapter 13 (Here comes trouble Part 2)

Its was You that i falling in love to.

My flu haven’t recovery, so sorry for the short update for the last chapter..

So here the part 2…

Enjoy….

For those new readers..annyeong..And thanks you for reading my story and I appreciate it.

===============================================================================================

Tiffany Pov

“Jessica shi…I like you..” said the new girl named Lee Sunny.

“Did she just confess to Jessie?” I asked myself.

I turned my head at Jessica’s, she also was shocked and her jaw dropped while wide open.

 Not only I and Taeyeon have heard that confession, but all the student at the cafeteria was heard the Sunny girl. Of course her confession was loud and clears enough for the students who were passing by our table as their eyes focused on Sunny and Jessica.

I could hear all the students whispering breathlessly to each other while some of them record the video.

“OMG, who is she? Did she just confess to the vice president JESSICA JUNG? Aww, she’s cute and so brave.” Everything was could be heard at the feminine side, while on the guy side some of them were jealous at the scene and so of them are cheering for Sunny.

“Where to go new kid. Just agree already.”

“What! Did the guy asked my Jessie to accept the new girl? No Jessie, don’t agree with!” I scream in my head as I looked at Jessie, curious with her answer.

 

Taeyeon Pov

“Did she just confess to Sica?” I asked myself. I was angry, why even she knows her name and confess to Sica while she just transferred here. Did she already know Sica before? But why Sica even mentioned about it? I don’t think Sica know her. I can tell when I looked at Sica face right now, she was shocked right now.

“Damn it, I wish she could just confess to me instead of Sica.”

I looked at Sunny and Jessica, the two of them didn’t muttered a words but just staring at each other. Meanwhile at Tiffany’s side, she was shock too and I could feel she was uneasy with the sudden confession and worse is it was the new student Sunny was confess to Jessica which is her best friend. How she would react then. Would Tiffany to stop them?

“Aish..Tippani did you realize it yet?” I asked myself.

 

Sunny Pov

It was her, the Jessica Jung. She is my crush while I was in kindergarten at states. Yes, I was from states too, and I met Jessica when I was 6. I tried to be friends with her before but she never ever realize my appearance because she always with that girl. And that girl is Tiffany. I hate her because Jessica always protects her from others. Jessica always laughs when she with her and only Tiffany could make Jessica smile. She all care about Tiffany and I was jealous and now I’m here. I will make her mine someday. For her I am willing transfer here where I can meet her.

“Jessica shi..i like you.” I confess to Jessica while she was facing the table. I know she was avoiding my stares and I don’t know why but I could feel that she feels uneasy by my stares. However I don’t care about the stares and whispered around me as I only wait the answer from her.

She looked up as she was heard my sudden confession and our eyes met while my heart beats faster nonstop.

 

Author Pov

Jessica was stunned by the sudden confession which is from the new girl. Her brain just doesn’t work fast enough. She could hear the whispering from others student and she could feel that all the stares are looking at her. Make her feel uneasy as she doesn’t know how to answer that new girl. Part of her hearts say that she should dumb that new girl and run away but part of it she could just mad at her. But she can’t because she was confused and still in shock.

All the students are waiting of what it is happen next but there’s none answer from the vice president Jessica. Meanwhile on Tiffany and Taeyeon side, the two of them are curious about the answer but deep inside of their mind says they doesn’t want Jessica to accept the confession. However Tiffany could feel her heart was hurting and she doesn’t know why.

“What is this? Why it hurts?” Thought Tiffany’s in her mind. Watched the two staring each other for long enough and she hate it while someone are staring at her Jessie. “Did I just mentioned is her Jessie?”

“Emm…” Tiffany tries to breaks the stare but she doesn’t know what to say and she frowned at the two as their eyes keep on staring. Meanwhile Taeyeon know that Tiffany were hate seeing those two staring for too long and she also jealous at the scene.

Silence falls upon them until Jessica first to breaks the stares and lowered her head and said.

“Sorry Sunny shi, but we just meet and I doesn’t know you.” Stated Jessica coldly as she gulped whole a glass of milk to calm her heart beats while facing the table trying to avoid the stares.

 Tiffany and Taeyeon at last can feel relieved and happy at the same time. But they still a bit nervous and worried if Sunny trying to do something that would make Jessica falls for her. However Tiffany was more nervous because she thought that Sunny will take Jessica away from her.

 

Sunny Pov

“Sorry Sunny shi, but we just meet and I doesn’t know you.” Stated Jessica coldly as she gulped whole a glass of milk to calm her heart beats while facing the table trying to avoid the stares.

She did reject me again and she’s trying to avoid my stares. I could feel my world stop moving as I still looking at her. My heart sunk and I was hurt like a hell right now. My world has stop spinning but I try not to cry as I can hear people are whispering about me as a loser.

My tears slowly welled up from my eyes as my can’t hold it anymore and turned around and run outside the cafeteria.

“Why Jessica?”

“SUNNY, WAIT!” I heard someone call my name but I didn’t looked back as i speed up my tracks without looked back.

 

Jessica Pov

“Sorry Sunny shi, but we just meet and I doesn’t know you.” I stated coldly as I gulped whole a glass of milk to calm my heart beats while facing the table trying to avoid the stares. I don’t know why I could say that but my feelings toward Tiffany never stopped. I’m still willing to wait her to realize my feelings and someday she gonna realize it.

After my answer, she went out as Taeyeon follow her outside the cafeteria. While I’m still facing the table as I was doesn’t care about the new girl.

“But that new girl? How come I just meet her and my heart beats faster? It’s impossible that I fall in love with her? How about Tiffany, I still love her and I won’t stop loving her. But who is she? What she wants from me?”

I sigh heavily as I closed my eyes tried to ease what was happening just now.

“Jessie?” I heard Tiffany was calling for me.

“Hmm.”

I only hummed and looked up at her until our eyes met. I could see she was hurt and looked confused.

“Tiff, you have such a pair of beautiful eyes but, why you don’t love me as I do huh?” I thought in mind.

“Why you reject her Jessie.” Tiffany asked as her voice was soft and low. I don’t know why she asks me that question but I still answer her because I meant it.

“It’s was you that I was in love to, Tiff, and I not gonna change it.” I explain it with honest to Tiffany, but I got no answer from her as she lowered her heard without looking at me as she trying to avoid me.

“Have you realized it Tiff? Why can you just love me as I love you more than a friends.” “How about the Sunny girl that just confessed to me, did you feel hurt huh? I’m guess no right, or should I just move on?”

“But, why that new girl could make my hearts beats faster?” I trying to ask myself but my mind was blank so I couldn’t find the answer and I promise to myself that I will love Tiffany until the end of the world because only her are meant to me.

===============================================================================================

Drama drama dramaaa………………………i love drama.........

Hrmmmm……..I should have make Tiffany jealous after this..*kekeke*…here I comes Tiff…I will knock out your head when u saw the SunSica moments..i’m sure love u have a feelings to Jessica already,but it just that you haven’t realize it.

 

And Yuna shi… don’t worry okay…Peace :P

Omo….still got headache here..Aishh!!  :’(