Chapter 1

Its was You that i falling in love to.

"JESSIE!!!!!" Someone that who is beautiful and has a pair of eyesmile calling a blonde haired lady to wake up. But the sleeping blonde lady didn't even startled with the loud voices. You can said that blonde lady was sleeping like a log. Well the eyesmile young lady didn't give up.....so.....she went to the kitchen to find her weapon that the only one that could make the blondie out from her bed.

"A-Ha! found it..hehehe..i'm sure that she will jump out from the bed....hehehe...here i am Jessie...i'm sure that you will love me..Hahaha.." Thought the eyesmile lady that named Tiffany.

Yes....its  TIFFANY HWANG was my name, can also called as eyesmilling princess. Well honestly i was a very shy person...well......a little bit clumsy..(hihihi)...well not all the time duh, but i was genius so no ones can beat my grade. Well only one person could beat me which is my only one BFF, I love pink, because pink is my favorite colour, i love to shop with my friends and i can't cook. (^^) I was the  president council at high school. Of couse i'm smart  thats why i'm voted as the president duh.... Well not because i want that, but it because of my best friend. Yup..it was my best friend that suggest and vote me as the president council. My best friends which is named JESSICA JUNG, she was my very very first friend when i was in diapers, as i want to know that i'm still confused how we meet. She can called as ice princess because her cold attitude towards others people well at least she didn't act cold towards me, she was warm and kind-hearted person to me. She always protect and care about me. Whether i was sad or happy she always by my side. We kind of have the same taste, such as love to shop, love American food and love pink colour but i'm more to obsessed to pink. She love to sleep, well as you can said that she could sleep more than 24 hours. ( i can't believe it...sleep for 24 hours...you got be kidding me.) But her sleeping habit just like as log and yet it wasn't always successful when you are trying to wake her up..unless you have to know how to wake her by an only one weapon which is her weakness. As we all know that her weakness is.......................................................................................

"Well well well enough for the introduction......lets just countinue with the waking the sleeping beauty now hehehe"-(author smirk )

 

Tiffany POV

"Jessie...Jess...is time to wake up now....." I sighed because the "body" aka that who named Jessie didn't even startled from the bed. Well i still can heard a soft snore under the blanket as the "body" returned to sleep like didn't heard nothing. 

"Hmm...its looks like i need to use the weapon now, hehehe...be prepare Jessie..." i thought i mind. So i pulled out the weapon from behide my back and lead closer to Jessica ear and...............

"JESSICA JUNG!! If you not wake up right now i'm sure that i will put a slide...on not only a slide but A FULL BUCKET OF CUCUMBER UNDER YOUR BLANKET!!" Just that I shout near to her ear...well i dont care if she will gonna be deaf...cause i'm SURE that she will wake up soon.

 

Jessica POV

Hearing the word of cucumber i'm quickly widened my eyes in shock and revealing my beauty face jumping out from my bed while cursing in english.

"YA...YAH!! Tiff stay away "THAT THINGS" from me."

"What? You mean this things?" Tiffany lift up the Things that it called cucumber infront of my face that only a few inch towards me. A FEW INCH INFRONT OF MY FACE! OMG!

Of course i was shock. I'M TOTALLY SHOCK!! AND I'M STILL CAN SMELL THAT AWFUL THINGS INFRONT OF ME!! And i feel like want to puke.

Just because of the bad smell, i rushed to the bathroom and slamming the door with a loud bang. ( Aww..poor door..)

When i was safety inside the bathroom and far enough from that scary cucumber, i heard someone laughing so hard and loud. Of course i knew who is she,  only SHE that have a loud voice as loud as the speaker. Which is always pump up the volume up that named Tiffany. Yes...its was Tiffany loud voice, how come i can be friend with the speaker. Aish...(Omo Jessica but you love her don't you?)

Author POV

"PUHHH....AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!.... i knew that you will up. AHAHAHA..." Tiffany still laughing while holding her stomach and the cucumber........ its aready found no where. Its gone? (Hmm....where did it goes?)

Ohh well stop laughing Tiff..if not you well be late too.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italic - Thought / monologue

 

So............how was it readers? Do you think i'm still can continue the story as well??

Well you know that i'm not good in word duh...

i'm sorry if it was short...(Bow bow)

Well forgive my grammar mistake than.....

It was my first fanfic....so hopefully all the readers can support me... ^^

And please comment..it......i'm was curious what is the feedback when all of you read the story........