They came..............

love?

 

RED=ENGLISH~~~

 

I walked to my locker and saw Chunji,staring into space."What are you staring at?"I asked."JE HYUN!!"he shouted in surprised."I thought that you weren't going to come,"he told me."Why?"I asked."L.Joe.."his voice trailed off."Don't worry!I still need to go to school,don't I?"I said.

"JEHYUN NOONA!!!"I turned to see Ricky,Sung jong,L,Sung yeol,Niel and another guy."Oh?Good morning!!"I cheered."Someone is happy,today,"Sung yeol commented."Hi,guys.You are?"I asked the guy."Changjo.Nice to meet you,"he replied."Nice to meet you too!"I smiled."Jehyun,let's go class,"L suggested.I nod and waved goodbye to the 6 guys.

"You seem cheerful,today.Are you alright?"L asked."Of course,I am!I would come to school if I wasn't feeling well,"I lied.He gave me a look.A dont'-you-lie-to-me look."I am fine.You guys worry too much,"I lied,again.

LUNCHTIME~~

I walked to the cafeteria with Chunji,Niel,Sung jong and Ricky.We sat at a table and 9 guys joined us.There is L,Sungyeol,L.joe and Sunggyu....i am not familiar with the rest,though."Guys,introduce yourselves to my friend here,"Chunji said,before they start to introduce.

"I am Kim Sunggyu.""My name is Woohyun,Nam Woohyun.""I am Jang Dong woo!""I am Lee Howon but call me Hoya.""I am C.A.P""And you know,Niel hyung,L.joe hyung,Sungjong hyung,Sungyeol hyung,L hyung,Chunji hyung,me and Changjo,"Ricky said."I am Je hyun.Nice to meet you!"I introduced."So,where are you from?"Dongwoo asked."I just came back from the States,"I replied.

"JEHYUNNIE!!"I turned to see my best friend from States.WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY DOING HERE?!"HYUNNIE!"one of them shouted.I mentally face-palmed.I stood up and pushed the 6 of them to the back of school."WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU HERE?"I hissed."We got to know that you go to this school so we decided to transfer here,"the youngest said.

"Plus,my mum did force me to finish my studies,here."the leader hissed."Fine,but none of you called me,after I left,"I pouted and walked away."Forgive us?"the youngest 3 gave me puppy dog eyes and i gave in."Fine,let's go class,"I suggested.The youngest 3 have almost all the classes with me,expect for the guitar class,while the older 3 only have music class together with me.

We went to music class together.I realized that Infinite and Teen top,all of them,have music right now."So,who are those guys?"Chunji asked me."Oh?Them?My friend from the States,"I replied.

"Hi!I am the oldest and the leader of this freaks,Kim Dong hyun.""HYUNG!"the others shouted."I am Hyun Seong.Nice to meet you,""I am the most good looking in this group,I am Lee Jeong Min,""My name is Jo Young min and I am the older twin,""Kwang min ,the younger twin,""I am Min woo!The youngest!"my friend introduced themselves.

"I am Lee Chan hee but call me Chunji,instead,"I smiled and they started talking about what I did in the States.Ditching classes.Acting sick.Pranking teachers.Skipping school and etc."I thought that you were the innocent type,"Chunji commented."I am corrupted by them,"I said,pointing to Boyfriend.I laughed as they started to deny that fact.