familiar names.................

love?

Along the way,i bumped into Chunji and we walked to class together.Everyone in the class stared.I dont know if it was me or Chunji they were staring at but it made me uncomfortable.Chunji saw how uncomfortable i was and said,''What are you looking at?"

Truthfully,it was the first time i saw Chunji with a stay-away vibe.I wasnt familiar with him giving out the vibe.He was scaring me."Chunji?"i called out,eventhough my voice crack inthe process.He look at me and smiled."Did i scare you?"he asked."Come on,"he said,pulling me to a seat."Sit here,"he said as he patted to the chair beside his.

As i was about to sit beside him,the door bang open.The door opened to reveal a girly looking guy,a cute looking guy and another guy with thick lips.I look over to Chunji who had a poker face on.I sat beside him and asked,''You alright?''.He look at me and gave me a smile before,saying,''I am fine.''

''CHUNJI HYUNG!!"the cute guy shouted.I turned to Chunji and asked,''You know them?''He sigh and nod.The 3 boys walked towards Chunji.

 

 

CHUNJI'S POV

I thought that they were ditching class today.If i would have known that they were coming,i would have ditch with Jehyun.Hope that is doesnt remember them.Joon hyung told me to keep them away from her for now.What do i do?

The 3 boys came towards me and asked,''Hyung,who is she?''I look at Je hyun,who was giving me a clueless face."My childhood friend,Lee Je Hyun,''i replied.They look at her and started to introduce themselves

"I am Ricky.Nice to meet you!'''My name is Ahn Daniel.Call me Niel."'I am Sung Jong.Let's be friends"She nod and smile,"I am Je hyun.Nice to meet you."

 

 

JEHYUN'S POV

Their names are familiar.....Where have i heard it before?.......Ricky......Niel.......Sung jong.........Myung soo......Sunggyu..........Who are they?...My head hurts......I look at Chunji who had worry written all over his face.Weird?

"Are you Chunji's friend?"Sung jong asked,as i nod.The 3 stared at Chunji in disbelieve."You didn't tell us that you had a girl friend before,"Ricky stated."Why do i need to tell you?''Chunji shot them."Good point,"Sung Jong commented."I thought that you guys were ditching,"Chunji said.

"We got caught,by Sunggyu hyung,"Niel said.They were going to ditch class?Not that,i never done that but the teachers at US,doesnt really cares."So,are you new?"Niel asked."i just came back from USA yesterday,"i replied."Really?"Ricky said."Y-yeah,"i reply.Truthfully,Ricky kinds of remind me of someone but who?................WEIRD.................REALLY WEIRD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I updated today since i didnt want to listen to my mum nag.She nags ALOT!!Take a break,it is the start of my holiday and you want me to study?She is like trying to kick me out of the house.

Anyways,THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!