What is this feeling?......

love?

"Are you the same Jehyun that left us a few years ago?"Woohyun asked.I frozed."JEHYUN!!COME HERE FOR A WHILE!"Sung yeol shouted and pulled me to where Chunji and Ricky is."Jehyun,are you alright?"Chunji asked,seeing my pale face."Woohyun found out,but he isn't sure that Jehyun is Jehyun,"L spoke,appearing behind me.

The colours of Chunji,Sungyeol and Ricky face drained out."Keep Jehyun away from Woohyun hyung,for now.He can't keep a secret,"L spoke up over the silence.Everyone argeed."I am sending Jehyun,home or her brother will get worried,"L said as he grabbed my wrist and walked home.

CHUNJI'S POV

"We have to keep Woohyun hyung away from Jehyun,"Sungyeol mumbled.Ricky saw Woohyun trying to follow Jehyun."WOO HYUN HYUNG!!"he called out."OH?"he replied,without looking."COME HERE FOR A SECOND!!"Ricky shouted,again.He gave an irritated look but walked over."What do you want?"he asked,half irritated,half annoyed."Sung yeol hyung have something to say to you!"Ricky lied.Sungyeol shot him a disbelieve look."What is it?"Woohyun asked,not bothering to cover up his irritation.

"Umm......Have you done the homework,Mr Kang gave?"Sungyeol asked.Woohyun gave him a death glare and walked away,sighing.Sungyeol turned to Ricky and gave him a it's-your-fault look.

JEHYUN'S POV

L and I walked home,together.I was still processing what just happened."W-what just happened?"I asked."Woohyun hyung might have found out about you,"he told me."What am I suppose to do,now?"I sighed.He look at me and chuckled."Why are you laughing?"I asked."You are cute,"he chuckled.I blushed,instantly.My face became as red as a tomato.

"Oh?We are here,"I commented."Thanks for today,Myungsoo oppa,"I thanked.He hugged me and tell me,"Don't worry about Woohyun hyung."I hugged him back and thanked him,again.We let go of each other and,suddenly,he leaned in and kissed my lips.I blushed furiously."I am going in,now.Bye!"I awkwardly waved and opened the door.

I quickly ran into my room and buried my red blushed face into the pillow.L just kissed me.He kissed me!HE KISSED ME!Why on earth is my heart pounding fast?Why am I blushing?I kept on thinking about the kiss and unconciously touched my lips.I must be sick.Yeah,just sick.I changed and went to the kicthen to see G.O cooking."Oppa?Where are the others?"I asked,not seeing anyone other than G.O.

"I forced Joon,Thunder and Mir to buy some groceries.Seungho hyung is sleeping since Mir kepthim up all night ,snoring."he explained."G.O oppa,can I ask you a question?"I asked."what is it?"he asked."This is weird for me.Somehow,whenever I am near this person my heart keep beating faster and my face will become red.I will get embarassed,easily.Am I sick?"I sighed.

G.O started to laugh and it gets louder and louder."You are in love,Je hyun,"Seungho appeared yawning."In love?"I repeated.Seungho took a seat infront of me."Do you have the feeling of wanting to see him,just because you want to see him?"G.O asked."Now,that you said that,"I tjhought about it for while and nod."Do you find yourself smiling when he is around?"Seungho asked.I nod,again."You are in love,Jehyun!"they chroused.

Am I really in love?With Myungsoo oppa?Love.Love?Love!LOVE?!I LIKE MYUNGSOO OPPA?!